Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? (6098 Views)

Poll: Who?

Police: 51% (89 votes)
PHNC (Nepa): 48% (85 votes)
This poll has ended

PHCN Staff Electrocuted In Ikeja Due To Lack Of Safety Equipment(Graphic Photo) / Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? / 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? by devyktur(m): 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2011
I am somehow confused as to who Nigerians insult most. An argument ensued between myself and my friends as to who Nigerians really insult. Amongst this two professions, who do Nigerians insult most?
Re: Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? by MaJBlige(f): 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2011
y'all got it wrong.

The most insulted person in the history of Nigeria is GEJ.
Re: Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? by NnamdiN: 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2011
I personally hate "everything" that wears uniform (with respect to nigeria though ) I insult em equally
Re: Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 11, 2011
phcn gets in the way far more often
Re: Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? by AjanleKoko: 9:03am On Feb 11, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

y'all got it wrong.

Does he care?
Re: Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? by nodullin(m): 11:52am On Feb 11, 2011
As for me the most insulted group is the POLICE
No thinking twice!!!!!!
Re: Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? by Don333(m): 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2011
De two of theme have it equal
Re: Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? by forkinsonlolo(m): 12:03pm On Feb 11, 2011
Horayce:

phcn gets in the way far more often

i hate police far more,  my hatred for nepa when they take off the  light is netralise by my likeness for them when they on the light  undecided undecided
Re: Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? by pek(m): 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2011
the distance between the police and any other is like that between heaven and earth!
Re: Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? by ZUBBYNWA(m): 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2011
my own opinion: i think it will be police
Re: Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? by Fulanee: 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2011
Na PHCN. case closed
Re: Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? by URFATHER: 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2011
You guys should be careful when insulting them o u can insult nepa no wahala but police make una no insult them becos u may go and insult a trigger-happy police man dem go just shoot you run nothing go happen! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? by Don333(m): 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2011
Am not a COp nor pHCN but i wil tell you why people call cops is simply because they want to make things right
Re: Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? by nvo5(f): 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2011
both, and our sell-fish government,
who doesn't care about the welfare
of the people they governs at heart
Re: Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? by Ikwikwikwi(m): 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2011
PHCN officials are never insulted as much, their inefficiency was the out come of government ineffectiveness, and their lack of courage to stem corruption from their ranks. As for the Police, they are the disgruntled elements of our time. Their duties entails dirty job of the society, and the few bad eggs among them have brought unnecessary negative attention to the group, consequently, people often times insult and even curse them which seem to follow most of them, and effect their over all performance in life. We should pray for these valiant men and women instead of placing curses and raining abuses on them, and with that, I think God will have pity on them and consequently change them for the better.
Re: Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? by Ranoscky(m): 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2011
I only get upset when I think of Phcn, but, I think of murder when I see a NPF, so, D police are D most insulted to me!

pek:

the distance between the police and any other is like that between heaven and earth!
Absolutely !!!

Ma_J_Blige:

y'all got it wrong.

AjanleKoko:

Does he care?
grin grin
Re: Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? by Ak4ril(m): 12:31pm On Feb 11, 2011
UR, FATHER:

You guys should be careful when insulting them o u can insult nepa no wahala but police make una no insult them becos u may go and insult a trigger-happy police man dem go just shoot you run nothing go happen! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol, , it's the police, no doubt. I hate; emm, dislike those guys in black, they're nothing but a menace to the society
Re: Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? by lokya(f): 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2011

Re: Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)?
« #10 on: Today at 12:10:42 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Na PHCN. case closed
off cousre who else
Re: Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? by chao: 12:34pm On Feb 11, 2011
It's difficult to choose btw them, I think they are both partner in crime. they both score the same point.
Re: Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? by raysua(m): 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2011
both of them, but i think PHCN affect the people more than the police, so the people insult the PHCN more than the police
Re: Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? by MMM2(m): 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2011
police, phcn and other miserable uniform recruit are all fools and bastard.
Re: Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? by kcreal(f): 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2011
Nigerians insult the Police most, but I insult PHCN cos I don't have any buisness with the Police.
Re: Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? by Okaakoko(m): 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2011
It depends, those who use electricity frequently insult phcn, while those who have contacts with police insult them as well. You cannot expect a driver on the road to insult phcn, while on the other hand, those using electricity cannot insult police for power inefficiency. On the contrary phcn has the highest number of insult on daily basis.
Re: Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? by teeboyseve(m): 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2011
POLICE for sure, anyday any time. They were suppose to protect us but they only abuse their power.
Re: Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? by markjac01: 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2011
yakubu!
Re: Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? by fcdalatu: 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2011
Da fear of Nigerian police is the beginning of all wisdom Period!!!!!
Re: Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? by pss: 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2011
PHCN due to corruption while Police due to abuse of power
Re: Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? by nzeduka: 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2011
Police focus they are vampire.

Don333 u said that they make things right?
a kind of joke may be or Ur protecting somebody.

Markjac01 u mean our ayagbemi numb 8 Jessee?
Re: Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? by poweredcom(m): 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2011
PHCN, sucks, that is the biggest SHAME of Nigeria
Re: Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? by binaflexia: 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2011
My insults for PHCN is directly proportional to my insults for Police
Re: Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? by nzeduka: 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2011
Nigerian police will cause trouble and confution to make there blood money.
winch set of animals.the one Way i relate with they vex me no be small.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Ways To Love A Job You Hate / Pipeline Vs Subsea Engineering / The Relevance Of Lawyers In The Development Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.