Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo To Build New School In Rural Ghana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo To Build New School In Rural Ghana (13892 Views)

I Am An Actor From Ghana , Not A Ghanaian Actor- Majid Michel - / Ghanaian Actor, Eddie Coffie, Is Dead / John Dumelo To Host Reality Tv Show : House 45 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo To Build New School In Rural Ghana by MissyB3(f): 11:07am On Feb 11, 2011
[img]http://4.bp..com/-ttLcOBgn79Q/TVT6TTct2gI/AAAAAAAABEw/6mQimE7Ag_w/s400/dd.jpg[/img]

High profile Actor, John Dumelo is spearheading an effort in building better schools for the less privileged children in the rural areas of Ghana. On Febuary 3rd, 2011, the Actor chose to celebrate his Birthday with the students of Baayire Primary & Junior Secondary School.

The surprise visit by John Dumelo brought some festive cheer to the community. His arrival was received with loud screams and a warm welcome reception at the School. He made generous donations of basic School supplies and, Refreshments for everyone.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-a2qk7veS9zA/TVT6iaWkAMI/AAAAAAAABE0/E3RH45fJsvI/s400/g.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-pf6bLPZAr4Q/TVT6ps50hYI/AAAAAAAABE4/h7L0_vMLmCY/s400/bb.jpg[/img]

The A-list actor was given a tour and, briefing by the Principal on the immediate needs of the School. He pledged the donation of 5 (Five) Classroom buildings estimated at $40,000 USD. Mr.Dumelo’s Charity, The Amara Foundation will Finance and Build the project.

At the Ground breaking ceremony, Mr.Dumelo stated that the initiative was the first of many to come. He remarked that his choice for Baayire was because he identified the community as being one of the most deprived Villages in the Upper West Region of Ghana.  "I stand for quality Education. “ He said. "I would not have made it this far without the Education I received and, I believe that all children deserve an opportunity to maximize their full potential" He added.

In response, the Principal, on behalf of the entire staff thanked the Actor for his kind gesture towards the School and community. He remarked that the occasion was the first of its kind and assured that the Children would be provided with quality education.

Each year, The Amara Foundation will choose a village out of the Ten Regions in Ghana and, determine ways to improve their Educational infrastructure.

For more information on the Organization, visit www.johndumelo.com
Re: Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo To Build New School In Rural Ghana by MissyB3(f): 11:12am On Feb 11, 2011
This is excellent! It's so nice to see these celebrities give back to the society that made them. He invested in a very good area. Enough with the building of orphanages, other areas need attention too. Good one, Mr handsome. cheesy kiss
Re: Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo To Build New School In Rural Ghana by MissyB3(f): 11:31am On Feb 11, 2011
He invested rightly, without regard to the source of the funds.

Jenny, this dude fine die. His eyes, lips kiss grin grin

P[i]o[/i]rn? shocked @ Jenny's photo  shocked How could he do this to me?  sad
Re: Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo To Build New School In Rural Ghana by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 11, 2011
So this guy with 34DD boobs size, fine for ya eyes abi? ok

Re: Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo To Build New School In Rural Ghana by MissyB3(f): 11:39am On Feb 11, 2011
Jenny, you nor well o. Of all the pics weh you fit find, na this one you come post? Lmao! grin
Just wait till I post a photo of Van Vicker with ikebe bigger than Nikki Minaj's. angry
Re: Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo To Build New School In Rural Ghana by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Jenny, you nor well o[b]. Of all the pics weh you fit find[/b], na this one you come post? Lmao! grin
Just wait till I post a photo of Van Vicker with ikebe bigger than Nikki Minaj's. angry

Pics na pics grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo To Build New School In Rural Ghana by ikamefa(f): 1:46am On Feb 12, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked   see monkey yansh up dia ^^^^^  grin

abeg jenny whats the name of the movies i need to see tongue
Re: Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo To Build New School In Rural Ghana by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 13, 2011
^^ Lol see ika the aproko. grin grin So dumelo nyash dey sweet you to look abi? angry wait make I tell MR Ikamefa  angry angry say him wife wan view dumelo kro kro infested nyash as e dey slam another woman wey her bosom fall like the transformer wey dey for ajegunle and thighs as black as person wey dem born for sudan angry

Bribe me now make I use the money buy medicine wey I dey drink for yaba to help cool my temper if not, na for yaba left the gist go start from take reach your oga.
Re: Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo To Build New School In Rural Ghana by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2011
Jenny you can post a billion bad pics of John still doesn't change the fact that he's fine grin

Finer than Van Vicker to me undecided

@Topic, great, my man is doing good work kiss kiss
Re: Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo To Build New School In Rural Ghana by SeanT21(f): 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2011
Great man!!!
Re: Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo To Build New School In Rural Ghana by ikamefa(f): 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2011
jennykadry:

^^ Lol see ika the aproko. grin grin So dumelo nyash dey sweet you to look abi? angry wait make I tell MR Ikamefa  angry angry say him wife wan view dumelo kro kro infested nyash as e dey slam another woman wey her bosom fall like the transformer wey dey for ajegunle and thighs as black as person wey dem born for sudan angry

Bribe me now make I use the money buy medicine wey I dey drink for yaba to help cool my temper if not, na for yaba left the gist go start from take reach your oga.

grin grin grin grin baba ikamefa is madly in love with me, even if u whisper am for hin ears, hin go just laff, cheesy

oya jare stop all this yanga na wetin be the name of the movie, i wan watch monkey yansh in action cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo To Build New School In Rural Ghana by ifyalways(f): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2011
jennykadry:

Maybe he got it from his indecency movies.

BTW you called john handsome? wetin dey do you dis dayz welli? angry angry angry

See him kro kro infested nyash sef
na wao.Those guys went this far cos of money? shocked shocked shocked
@Post,No comment till i see/hear of completed school building.
Most of the local celebrities tend to open one NGO or the other,otu awu ezi.
Anyone has info on Jim Iykes foundation?whats the latest with Yvone Nelson's Ngo?Van vicker nko?abeggggggggi jor .
Re: Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo To Build New School In Rural Ghana by anonymous6(f): 3:07pm On May 27, 2012
Missy_B: [img]http://4.bp..com/-ttLcOBgn79Q/TVT6TTct2gI/AAAAAAAABEw/6mQimE7Ag_w/s400/dd.jpg[/img]

High profile Actor, John Dumelo is spearheading an effort in building better schools for the less privileged children in the rural areas of Ghana. On Febuary 3rd, 2011, the Actor chose to celebrate his Birthday with the students of Baayire Primary & Junior Secondary School.

The surprise visit by John Dumelo brought some festive cheer to the community. His arrival was received with loud screams and a warm welcome reception at the School. He made generous donations of basic School supplies and, Refreshments for everyone.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-a2qk7veS9zA/TVT6iaWkAMI/AAAAAAAABE0/E3RH45fJsvI/s400/g.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-pf6bLPZAr4Q/TVT6ps50hYI/AAAAAAAABE4/h7L0_vMLmCY/s400/bb.jpg[/img]

The A-list actor was given a tour and, briefing by the Principal on the immediate needs of the School. He pledged the donation of 5 (Five) Classroom buildings estimated at $40,000 USD. Mr.Dumelo’s Charity, The Amara Foundation will Finance and Build the project.

At the Ground breaking ceremony, Mr.Dumelo stated that the initiative was the first of many to come. He remarked that his choice for Baayire was because he identified the community as being one of the most deprived Villages in the Upper West Region of Ghana.  "I stand for quality Education. “ He said. "I would not have made it this far without the Education I received and, I believe that all children deserve an opportunity to maximize their full potential" He added.

In response, the Principal, on behalf of the entire staff thanked the Actor for his kind gesture towards the School and community. He remarked that the occasion was the first of its kind and assured that the Children would be provided with quality education.

Each year, The Amara Foundation will choose a village out of the Ten Regions in Ghana and, determine ways to improve their Educational infrastructure.

For more information on the Organization, visit www.johndumelo.com

Good for him, this is one exxample of what many africans need to start doing for Africa
Re: Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo To Build New School In Rural Ghana by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 27, 2012
Waayyyyyyyy finer than Van Vicker thats for sure. grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry / Popular Singer Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant! See More Photos Off Growing Baby Bump! / Timi Dakolo Reveals The Secret Of His Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.