Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Web-tunnel Price Slash - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Web-tunnel Price Slash (3782 Views)

Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn / The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru / My Highspeed Http Tunnel V5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web-tunnel Price Slash by Cojamaja(m): 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2011
I wish  to inform all indian web proxy users that i have slashed the prices of
the following Data plan:
8GB -------is now 1000naira/month

18GB------is now 1700naira/month

interested users can call me  on 08035013014
Re: Web-tunnel Price Slash by BankoleO1: 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2011
F-R-E-E BROWSING ON MTN USING 3 SOFTWARE AND ALSO BROWSE ON YOUR DSTV DECODER FOR FREE!!! FOR THE SETTINGS,SOFTWARES AND DSTV MANUAL CALL 08137756154 cool
Re: Web-tunnel Price Slash by Cojamaja(m): 11:54am On Feb 12, 2011
@bankole######list the names of the softwares if u know that u are not a scammer
Re: Web-tunnel Price Slash by Cojamaja(m): 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2011
this is the best price so far on this social network.
you can feel the unstoppable speed,
just a call to this number 08035013014 and your surfing
problem will be eliminated.
Re: Web-tunnel Price Slash by adino(m): 5:36am On Feb 25, 2011
Bank-ole has nothing to offer, he is a noise maker and a scammer. Please, bank-ole prove me wrong. He posts that he has some softwares to give free browsing @N1000. But, when you contact him he tells you to pay N3000.
Bloody spamming scammer.
Re: Web-tunnel Price Slash by stephkells: 7:11am On Feb 25, 2011
if u r sure of wat u have,then post it here so we can very it, punkz!
Re: Web-tunnel Price Slash by benabbey(m): 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2011
Bankole is not too bad. Stop calling people name here. The guy is one of the cool headed person I ever met here. He took ownership of his product and make sure you get the details of his product. pls verifywhat you are saying verywell
Re: Web-tunnel Price Slash by bigfatng01: 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2011
the problem is start bankole is an extreme marketer ,he must survive just like mtn glo etislalat ,airte marketers do ,serious campaign
Re: Web-tunnel Price Slash by benabbey(m): 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2011
Can anybody help me my with this my IWP 3.2 it is complaining Java.net.SSL.SSL Exception: No Available certificate or key correspond to the sss chipers suite where are enabled"
Re: Web-tunnel Price Slash by kess1(m): 3:11am On Feb 27, 2011
benabbey:

Can anybody help me my with this my IWP 3.2 it is complaining Java.net.SSL.SSL Exception: No Available certificate or key correspond to the sss chipers suite where are enabled"
What those messages mean is that you are supposed to remove them from ur desktop. They usually come together with it when u newly install IWP v3.2 on ur desktop. After removing them, start ur IWP again & u'll start to browse. For cheaper bundle prices or problems about IWP, email: kessonlinebiz@yahoo.com or call: 07033991211. Enjoy smiley
Re: Web-tunnel Price Slash by Cojamaja(m): 9:10am On Mar 03, 2011
@ben the msg keeps popping because you installed the certificate twice.
try uninstalling it and then install it only once and the msg will disappear.
Re: Web-tunnel Price Slash by tunnex190: 9:30am On Mar 03, 2011
You are all thieves. . .free mtn browsing is everywhere you go.
Re: Web-tunnel Price Slash by Mavor: 10:30am On Mar 03, 2011
Hungry muthafu<kers
Re: Web-tunnel Price Slash by Philcool(m): 11:54am On Mar 03, 2011
tunnex190:

You are all thieves. . .free mtn browsing is everywhere you go.
Tunnex190, Please why not prove your allegations after name-tagging a being.
"free mtn browsing is everywhere you go" would have been a thing everyone is scouting for which led to these name-tagging.
Lead us in your way to the free mtn browsing if it sooooo F-R-E-E as you are stressing it except for epileptic snail speed.
Please whatever happens here, we all have eyes and we all also reason properly (if we want to).
Please show working or your name-tagging is null and void.
Re: Web-tunnel Price Slash by Cojamaja(m): 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2011
[color=#006600][/color] @tunnex190,just see how you just exposed your ignorance.You don't even know the difference btw brows'n on a vpn network and proxy.Iwp is real and that is what am using.
Re: Web-tunnel Price Slash by Cojamaja(m): 11:01am On Mar 04, 2011
you can also request for fast URL here only if you are a premium user.
Re: Web-tunnel Price Slash by greatfuldead: 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2011
cojamaja

do you have an email add?
Re: Web-tunnel Price Slash by greatfuldead: 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2011
cojamaj
How does one get the URL?
Re: Web-tunnel Price Slash by Cojamaja(m): 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2011
Drop your email ad if u need it.
Re: Web-tunnel Price Slash by emynem05(m): 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2011
emynem05@yahoo.co.uk
b expectn it too,
Re: Web-tunnel Price Slash by tunnex190: 1:34am On Mar 05, 2011
@cojamaja, you see where you wrong? you were too young when this little invention was developed by Arunava. I have been using this immediately it was being introduced, i bet you don't know about this at all. . . smiley cool What i want you to do is to help your brothers, what you want to collect is bleeping too much. Or have you forgotten we all have better options now?. . .when Privoxy, Burproxy, Proxomitron are currently working fine with em smileyptyN. . . BE CAREFUL BEFORE YOU ARE UNVEIL.
Re: Web-tunnel Price Slash by greatfuldead: 5:31am On Mar 05, 2011
cojamaja
witchdoctor586@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Dstv Mobile Software Download Link / Top Secret( Glo,mtn,zain)don't Want You To Know About Your Phone Caller Id / Switching Between Proxy Configuration Made Easy Using Multiproxy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.