Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates (40893 Views)

'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest / Sowore's Revolution Now, Day Of Rage Protest On August 5th. What Do You Think? / Sowore Gives Account Of How Publicly-raised Campaign Funds Were Spent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by Tissaia(f): 11:23am On Aug 04, 2020
#RevolutionNow organisers have chosen Unity Fountain In Abuja as the convergence point for #RevolutionNow #August5thProtest action commences at 8am prompt! Wear face mask while maintaining social distancing per #COVID19Nigeria

https://mobile.twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1290585217711906816

If you’re too busy or afraid to attend the #RevolutionNow action tomorrow you could design or put up a protest action on your street and neighbourhood, upload your videos, photos and text and tag #RevolutionNow

https://mobile.twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1290623037419683840

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 04, 2020
Sowore stop fighting for Nigerians only few can stand by you....just a handful

The rest are waiting for God to come and save their country

They didn't know God has come in the name of many who they turned their back on immediately they were put in jail or detained

If you're killed the highest they can do is to TREND your name on twitter for few hours and many will even use your trending name to sell their products on twitter.... The next week they will put up BBNAIJA OR ORGANISE ANOTHER REALITY TV SHOW DIVERT THEIR ATTENTION

Nigerians needs psychological cleansing before they can understand they are in danger in the current sate of nigeria and appreciate people who wants better for Nigeria

BUT AS FOR I AND MY FAMILY....WE HAVE LOST HOPE OF NIGERIA AND CAN NEVER FIGHT BY OR FOR IT

450 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by Nbotee(m): 11:43am On Aug 04, 2020
Wait for the Army, Police, Civil defence, Boy scout and every uniformed paramilitary group to mobilise and seal off the place days before

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by ODJ124(m): 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
How can they protest maintaining social distancing

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by SIONKPO1(m): 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
Revolution can never happen in Nigeria,cause its the poor ones that are reaping their fellow poor ones

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
Sowore again!
Are you sure these people even want liberation ?
Are you doing this for clout?
Cos me I know Nigerian youths are not ready for any kind of revolution now
They are patiently waiting for either Tinubu, Kalu or Atiku to perform miralcle in 2023
Bro just leave naija matter
My own cent of advice

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by johnmartus(m): 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by Lipscomb(m): 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
What funny now? Stop laughing in the public with that of your dirty teeth. Very shameful human being. God will punish you as you continue supporting that bastard in the Aso rock.
johnmartus:
grin cheesy

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by johnmartus(m): 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
No problem I understand your frustration.
Lipscomb:
What funny now? Stop laughing in the public with that of your dirty teeth. Very shameful human being. God will punish you as you continue supporting that bastard in the Aso rock.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
shebi unity foundation Abuja? my boys the DSS will occupy there first before una go even reach sef.....

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by Optional09: 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
The most legitimate movement i have ever seen

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by IamWonderful: 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
Well let go there, lalasticlala join me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by Cyberterror: 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
Those of you who are tired of life but can't commit suicide because it is a sin can join Sowore in the Unity fountain on Aug. 5

128 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by Achuwa1(m): 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
ezenwajosh:
Sowore stop fighting for Nigerians only few can stand by you....just a handful

The rest are waiting for God to come and save their country

They didn't know God has come in the name of many who they turned their back on immediately they were put in jail, killed or detained

Nigerians needs psychological cleansing before they can understand they are in danger in the current sate of nigeria and appreciate people who wants better for Nigeria

BUT AS FOR I AND MY FAMILY....WE HAVE LOST HOPE OF NIGERIA AND CAN NEVER FIGHT BY OR FOR IT
Sowore the blacknailer pocket is now dry & he wants to protest to raise some money.
Nobody takes him serious anymore coz he protested to bring this govt to power & he was abandoned by the same government then he wants to start the same thing he did that helped oust gej govt all over again.
Let him look Bush jare.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by Optional09: 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
Achuwa1:

Sowore the blacknailer pocket is now dry & he wants to protest to raise some money.
Nobody takes him serious anymore coz he protested to bring this govt to power & he was abandoned by the same government then he wants to start the same thing he did that helped oust gej govt all over again.
Let him look Bush jare.

He blackmailed your papa? or who

135 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by IamWonderful: 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
Achuwa1:

Let him look Bush jare.
Shun bitterness and depression it kills faster than snipper, Sowore might not even vote in 2015, he sold Buhari to people when he noticed Jonathan was ineffectual buffon and he is going against Buhari when he noticed he is senile vegetative doppelganger figurehead.

140 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by Tobimercy(f): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nice
Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by adioolayi(m): 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
BlackLivesMatter protests still ongoing in USA, three good months after....The protesters resisted the police, the military and even the National guard. They weather against tear gas, bullets, beatings and all sorts of brutalities from security agencies...and yet, they did not back down.
That protests has achieved lot of reformations in USA, laws are being changed in States and all sectors are removing anything that promotes racism .

Now in Nigeria, we keep shouting bad governance and all....and we are waiting for a "Jesus" to sacrifice his/her life, while we sit at the comfort of our homes, sipping burukutu...Make we continue ooo...We are not tired of bad governance in this country....when we are truly tired....We will be ready to dare consequences of forceful change

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by Olareveals(f): 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
Contact us for your uniforms. Hospital wears like lab coat patient uniform, doctor coat, Industry uniforms like overall suits, reflective jacket, School uniforms. We customized too either printing or monogram. At a cheap and affordable

Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by poiunt: 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
make this man go sleep...let him go and start revolution from his village in ondo state

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by JesusJesus: 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
Good
Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by saajus: 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
God bless your soul, my brother. Unfortunately, the people you are fighting for are busy watching Big Brother Nigeria.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by popcykaylah(m): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
These people just wan go sleep cell again.. we all know how it will end.. na dictator and criminals Dey rule us ...once you talk na cell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
I will join if my reward is pussy at the end of the day.

4 Likes

Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by ogbuefi677(m): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
This slippery afonja again??
It's like Thiefnuubu no gree settle am.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by starbuck(f): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
Where in Anambra is it happening.. I am interested cry cry

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
Sowore, I like you but don't waste your time and life. Fight for the restoration of Oduduwa Republic.

The stupid youths are busy watching BBN and typing Ozo, Erica,Laycon on Twitter

Nigeria is irredeemable.

33 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lekki Shootings: Army Kicks As Judicial Panel Summons Officers, Soldiers / President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) / Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.