Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket (20428 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa / Your First Visa And Interview At An Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 17, 2011
@suxes2005, Your apology is accepted, it really shows you are a humble person.I hereby tender my apology. Please note, no one is against your business as a Visa Agent but do so with accurate presentations. Business is built on Truthfulness, reputation and trust. One of the posters said you have been on the side of those fighting scam, i strongly advice you to continue. All of us have stake in nation building. For the fact that Leaders are corrupt does not mean we should all be corrupt, always ready to cut corners. Let us engage every youth in Nigeria on the need to shun corruption and embrace morality. We will surely get to the time Egyptians model of revolution will be the option in Our dear country. Nigeria being an OPEC member cannot provide for its citizens is highly unacceptable.

@ALL YAHOO YAHOO BOYS AND GIRLS, Your activities have caused great damage to the country, on the world scene the name Nigeria is synonymous with fraud. Outside Nigeria, we are all seen as criminals, because of your fraudulent emails and scam. Look around the country, opportunities abound if you can open your eyes for decent living. No amount of rebranding can work except you people give up on fraudulent activities.

@Justwise continue your good work, do not allow anybody to dampen your spirit. If you are a christian you know that even the son of God was criticized for speaking the truth. Even if you made 1000000 post, it shows you are reliable and dependable, not like scammers that have up to 10 different user-names.  They keep changing names to suit their wicked activities. Lets continue to fight scammers not only in Nairaland, but in the larger society.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by jasinto123(m): 7:42am On Feb 17, 2011
malaysia is very strict this days, they deport alot of Nigerians everyday, and even malaysia visa is not up 2 200k, kilode?
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by collinsfbi(m): 9:02am On Feb 17, 2011
@ SUXES2005,
Hmmmmm, now at least I can say some things but first and foremost it’s a surprise that the cock can hold a grudge against the pot instead of the knife that will kill it. I don’t believe suxes2005 can start a thread like this let alone of continuous argument despite his years of combat against scammers on NL and his great impact in achieving peaceful co-existence among members. I might not be actively represented in NL these days but I still take my precious time to read and comment where necessary. What you have started (Suxes2005) is nothing but a replica of scamming tactics. I have known you for blissful period of time and I would love to know you more. I have not been to Malaysia but I read a lot about that place and I have friends there both good and yahoos which I get information from. Everybody knows that Nigerians do not have good reputation in Malaysia due to their high involvement in scandalous activities. When your friend is not an immigration official, I wonder how he will be able to interfere in immigration work of another country even if such person is a diplomat, at least Malaysia immigration will have to do their job first before interference from the third party. Though there is what we called God fatherism among Nigerian in Malaysia and to some extent they offer assistance and connection to one another but do not base on what you are told to deceive people here on NL and don’t be clouded with money rather than truth and justice as emphasized by Justwise. Stand by what you believe and not what you stand to gain. Please I beg of you stay clear of anything that can ruin your reputation. It’s good to do biz but not in NL and in your biz don’t let money take away the truth from you and don’t be deceived by Nigerians in Malaysia. A bird who knows how costly its feather is should not build its nest near the ground

Note: I am not against the fact that Nigerians in Malaysia do have connection even linked to immigration but what of if you trying to help someone and it doesn’t work out? I believe if there is anyone travelling with the right documents and such has fulfilled the requirements of his destination, such will never have problem with immigration officials and that is why it’s always advisable for anyone travelling to prepare his or herself before going anywhere. At Suxes2005 Just be cool and let’s give what it takes to help people on NL, the reward may not be now but sooner or later people will celebrate you. Grace makes a man to function without struggle, favour makes a man to receive without asking and mercy makes a man to live without merit. Take care bruv

Gbammmmmm over and out!
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by suxes2005(m): 10:21am On Feb 17, 2011
petaling:

@suxes2005, Your apology is accepted, it really shows you are a humble person.I hereby tender my apology. Please note, no one is against your business as a Visa Agent but do so with accurate presentations. Business is built on Truthfulness, reputation and trust. One of the posters said you have been on the side of those fighting scam, i strongly advice you to continue. All of us have stake in nation building. For the fact that Leaders are corrupt does not mean we should all be corrupt, always ready to cut corners. Let us engage every youth in Nigeria on the need to shun corruption and embrace morality. We will surely get to the time Egyptians model of revolution will be the option in Our dear country. Nigeria being an OPEC member cannot provide for its citizens is highly unacceptable.

@ALL YAHOO YAHOO BOYS AND GIRLS, Your activities have caused great damage to the country, on the world scene the name Nigeria is synonymous with fraud. Outside Nigeria, we are all seen as criminals, because of your fraudulent emails and scam. Look around the country, opportunities abound if you can open your eyes for decent living. No amount of rebranding can work except you people give up on fraudulent activities.

@Justwise continue your good work, do not allow anybody to dampen your spirit. If you are a christian you know that even the son of God was criticized for speaking the truth. Even if you made 1000000 post, it shows you are reliable and dependable, not like scammers that have up to 10 different user-names.  They keep changing names to suit their wicked activities. Lets continue to fight scammers not only in Nairaland, but in the larger society.

Thanks bruv.
Of course i am against scam and i can never do it in life
Its against my culture.

I was only trying to offer the service for pple interested and
if you look at my first post, i stated that there is nothing like
husstling in Malaysia, just visit and come back, sefini

jasinto123:

malaysia is very strict this days, they deport alot of Nigerians everyday, and even malaysia visa is not up 2 200k, kilode?
Bruv, not the visa alone, I mean visa and ticket.
I have seen boys from East pay 200k for visa alone
before. But I have a very direct link at the embassy
for the visa, so i get it at a small fee. I also book the ticket
for you as well, so 200k is Visa + Ticket. ko si nkan kan omo iya mi

collinsfbi:

@ SUXES2005,
Hmmmmm, now at least I can say some things but first and foremost it’s a surprise that the cock can hold a grudge against the pot instead of the knife that will kill it. I don’t believe suxes2005 can start a thread like this let alone of continuous argument despite his years of combat against scammers on NL and his great impact in achieving peaceful co-existence among members. I might not be actively represented in NL these days but I still take my precious time to read and comment where necessary. What you have started (Suxes2005) is nothing but a replica of scamming tactics. I have known you for blissful period of time and I would love to know you more. I have not been to Malaysia but I read a lot about that place and I have friends there both good and yahoos which I get information from. Everybody knows that Nigerians do not have good reputation in Malaysia due to their high involvement in scandalous activities. When your friend is not an immigration official, I wonder how he will be able to interfere in immigration work of another country even if such person is a diplomat, at least Malaysia immigration will have to do their job first before interference from the third party. Though there is what we called God fatherism among Nigerian in Malaysia and to some extent they offer assistance and connection to one another but do not base on what you are told to deceive people here on NL and don’t be clouded with money rather than truth and justice as emphasized by Justwise. Stand by what you believe and not what you stand to gain. Please I beg of you stay clear of anything that can ruin your reputation. It’s good to do biz but not in NL and in your biz don’t let money take away the truth from you and don’t be deceived by Nigerians in Malaysia. A bird who knows how costly its feather is should not build its nest near the ground

Note: I am not against the fact that Nigerians in Malaysia do have connection even linked to immigration but what of if you trying to help someone and it doesn’t work out? I believe if there is anyone travelling with the right documents and such has fulfilled the requirements of his destination, such will never have problem with immigration officials and that is why it’s always advisable for anyone travelling to prepare his or herself before going anywhere. At Suxes2005 Just be cool and let’s give what it takes to help people on NL, the reward may not be now but sooner or later people will celebrate you. Grace makes a man to function without struggle, favour makes a man to receive without asking and mercy makes a man to live without merit. Take care bruv

Gbammmmmm over and out!

Thanks bruv. we all learn every time and I appreciate your advice
Far from scam, its not in my agenda. Never! Not even to spoil my
reputation on NL, i have lots of people I am working for on NL
and if a black spot is spotted, you know what it means.

How's life treating you? Hope all is fine?

@All, forget about the immigration clearance, get your visa and ticket
alone. All is well

SHALOM
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by collinsfbi(m): 10:43am On Feb 17, 2011
Thanks bruv. we all learn every time and I appreciate your advice
Far from scam, its not in my agenda. Never! Not even to spoil my
reputation on NL, i have lots of people I am working for on NL
and if a black spot is spotted, you know what it means.

How's life treating you? Hope all is fine?

@All, forget about the immigration clearance, get your visa and ticket
alone. All is well

SHALOM

Am cool bruv, no problem, just carry on the good work on NL and take care.

Gbammmmmm over and out
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by suxes2005(m): 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2011
^^^^^^^^

Thanks bruv

SHALOM
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by seedord247(m): 12:26am On Feb 18, 2011
who dey do malay visa for 200k hhaaaa haba you won do your late grandmother final burial ceremony ni??
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by suxes2005(m): 1:30am On Feb 18, 2011
Tunde, its visa and ticket abeg
open ya eye jor

SHALOM
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by wanaj0: 12:18am On Feb 19, 2011
Malaysian Visa is N1k.

Ticket via Emirates is like N200k. Egypt Air is cheaper but a bit stressful. Qatar is a bit less then Emirates but luggage limit is there.

You will only be granted 14days visa. Extension is not likely going to be granted.

Welcome to Malaysia.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by Fogman(m): 3:54am On Feb 19, 2011
Please confirm the minimum BTA needed to travel to Malaysia
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by wanaj0: 3:58am On Feb 19, 2011
Fogman:

Please confirm the minimum BTA needed to travel to Malaysia

Are you going there for business? PTA should do. Better still, get someone there to invite you and that he will be RESPONSIBLE for your stay. It is not always that you need to have a PTA.

If you are coming as a tourist, I think it use to be $2k for 14days. Visas from Naija are now for 14days max.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by Hoodrat(m): 4:06am On Feb 19, 2011
Oya mr suxxes2005 don comot for surulere when the good work on nrlander has not bring forth profit, I don't blame him cuz to serve nigeria is not by force, time his passing by and internet connection money dey burn joooor o, some days ago he led a guy to Turkish embassy for tourist visa and was given within few days as stated by him asking a guy to contact him via yahoo messenger joor o  , Check his previous post awon ele won bad gan and do the scam on a lowkey way joooooor. Something must have gone wrong with this guy in the previous weeks maybe em girlfriend dey ask am for blackberry? oya ask werrin do am before i vex.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by suxes2005(m): 7:39am On Feb 19, 2011
Hoodrat:

Oya mr suxxes2005 don comot for surulere when the good work on nrlander has not bring forth profit, I don't blame him cuz to serve nigeria is not by force, time his passing by and internet connection money dey burn joooor o, some days ago he led a guy to Turkish embassy for tourist visa and was given within few days as stated by him asking a guy to contact him via yahoo messenger joor o  , Check his previous post awon ele won bad gan and do the scam on a lowkey way joooooor. Something must have gone wrong with this guy in the previous weeks maybe em girlfriend dey ask am for blackberry? oya ask werrin do am before i vex.

Infact you funny pass basket mouth, u suppose don get
money for comedy biz.

Sincerely bruv, its no scam and i mean it. Just read
through my lips,

wanaj0:

Malaysian Visa is N1k.

Ticket via Emirates is like N200k. Egypt Air is cheaper but a bit stressful. Qatar is a bit less then Emirates but luggage limit is there.

You will only be granted 14days visa. Extension is not likely going to be granted.

Welcome to Malaysia.

Nice breakdown bruv, very good so if i bringn my
PP with N1k you can help with the visa right?

SHALOM
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by wanaj0: 7:43am On Feb 19, 2011
suxes2005:

Infact you funny pass basket mouth, u suppose don get
money for comedy biz.

Sincerely bruv, its no scam and i mean it. Just read
through my lips,

Nice breakdown bruv, very good so if i bringn my
PP with N1k you can help with the visa right?

SHALOM

Once you can READ and WRITE you dont need ANY help! Fill your visa form and submit the required documents. You get your visa within 5 working days or maximum 7 working days.

If you are a first time traveller, you will need the NDLEA certificate. Dont forget your 'yellow card' also.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by suxes2005(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2011
wanaj0:

Once you can READ and WRITE you dont need ANY help! Fill your visa form and submit the required documents. You get your visa within 5 working days or maximum 7 working days.

If you are a first time traveller, you will need the NDLEA certificate. Dont forget your 'yellow card' also.

I was just kidding anyways, the prob is the ndlea cert.
do you know how much it cost at all?

SHALOM
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by AtlanticC: 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2011
Do you want to study and have a LEGAL STUDENT VISA TO MALAYSIA? We can help you. This is 100% guaranty, genuine and secured!

We are an International School in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. About 70% of our International students are from Africa, mostly Nigerians. We noticed that most of our students, traveled in Malaysia as a tourist, then they will come to our Institutions to apply for education to qualify for a Student Visa.

Below are the disadvantages of getting a Tourist Visa then changing it to Student Visa in Malaysia

• You will pay more than double of the amount, because of agent fees, etc.
• No guaranty that your visa will be approved.
• You need to purchase a round trip or two way tickets to Malaysia which is more than 250,000 Naira.
• You need thousands of Dollars as your show money or Basic Travel Allowance.
• You need to pay for a Hotel Accommodation/Reservation to show to the Immigration Officers.
• Numbers of questions from the Immigration Officers.
• Problem of getting an affordable and safe accommodation in Kuala Lumpur.
• Holding a passport with a Chop only that it can fake.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by justwise(m): 7:47am On Mar 24, 2011
@ AtlanticC

Why have you not drop the name of that International school and their website? International school with ymail?
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by AtlanticC: 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2011
If you are interested, you may send us email and we will tell you the name of the school, address and even our business permit.

1 Like

Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by chelseabmw(m): 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2011
so wit 200k i will get my visa n ticket? then my bta fee is 3k?
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by suxes2005(m): 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2011
chelseabmw:

so wit 200k i will get my visa n ticket? then my bta fee is 3k?

Boss, that was then oooo. Its now 270k no bargain
I had lots of clients that applied then so i had a cut in
price for getting the visa from my contact in ABJ,

SHALOM
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by AtlanticC: 7:35am On Mar 27, 2011
You will pay that 270k plus your two way ticket, then malaysian immigration will give you 2 weeks tourist visa. If you wich to stay here and study, you will start as fresh by paying another fee for your student pass. And your ticket for going back to naija will be useless.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by suxes2005(m): 9:37am On Mar 27, 2011
AtlanticC:

You will pay that 270k plus your two way ticket, then malaysian immigration will give you 2 weeks tourist visa. If you wich to stay here and study, you will start as fresh by paying another fee for your student pass. And your ticket for going back to naija will be useless.

Oga wat r u saying?

SHALOM
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by AtlanticC: 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2011
What I’m saying is, Have you checked how much is the flight ticket from Lagos to Kuala Lumpur? Emirates are the cheapest among Qatar and Egypt. Emirates two way ticket is 1719 USD. One of our student said that he paid 50,000 Naira for visa only, but ticket and agent fee is not included. Then once you get in KLIA, Malaysia, the Immigration will give a Nigerian only 2 weeks social pass. A lot of Nigerians here did that; until they knew that they need a student pass if they want to stay legal here. Take note that Malaysia have a very tight and strict immigration compare to other Asian countries.

Then once a Nigerian decided to stay here and to study, they still need to apply for a school, and be reminded that all schools required a down payment before they can submit your papers to immigration. Then the person needs to wait for 1 and more months before their approval letter will be release. And while you’re waiting for the approval letter, you’re only holding a letter from the school; your passport is not with you. Take note again, Malaysia have immigration and police house checking and road blocks, at this time, unfortunately police and immigration officers doesn’t accept a school letter only, they need a passport with genuine visa. They even carry their system to check if your visa is valid. If the school approval comes out and the person is unable to pay the school fees in full, the school will never give back your passport to you. School letters and Immigration approval have expiration date, this means that everything should be paid on or before it expired or you will start the procedures again.

As a school agent, a foreigner and a wife of a Nigerian here in Malaysia, I advice to those Nigerians who wants to come here and stay more than two weeks to get your student pass from Nigeria before you come here. This is more secured and you’re sure it’s genuine, since it’s the Malaysian Embassy in Abuja will give you the sticker to your passport not an ordinary chop. My husband just arrived in Lagos today, because he will bring personally the school papers of our clients over there. He will escort them in Malaysian Embassy in Abuja, and he will come back here in Malaysia with our new students. We are doing this to secure those people. And once they arrive here in KLIA, the school staff will pick them up to the airport to avoid any questions and to prove the genuine of their student pass from the Immigration Officers.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by AtlanticC: 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2011
One more thing, for student pass you do not need a two way ticket, you only need a one way ticket which is cheaper. Then once you’re here, we will apply you for Student International ID card for 1000 Naira only. This card will help you to get a student discount for your air ticket. Last January, we paid 1000USD only for a two way ticket to Nigeria and this week we paid 1150 USD for two way tickets to Nigeria. With this card we saved almost 600 USD. And with your student pass, there will be no question ask from the KLIA Immigration.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by chelseabmw(m): 5:46am On Mar 28, 2011
suxes2005:

Boss, that was then oooo. Its now 270k no bargain
I had lots of clients that applied then so i had a cut in
price for getting the visa from my contact in ABJ,

SHALOM

Ok then. . .So with 270k i will be in malaysia for two weeks?No other hidden fees?Does that 270k include ur fees?Please explian to me details by details on how it works,once am clarified then i think i should be in malaysia in two weeks time for now.So what do i need?Let me know
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by AtlanticC: 8:03am On Mar 28, 2011
Requirements for Tourist/Visitor's visa:

• Valid Visa
• Round Trip Ticket (2 weeks stay only)
• Hotel reservation (2 weeks stay)
• $3,000 USD for Basic Travel Allowance

You may check the websites through Internet for the hotel reservation and booking. Immigration will call the specific hotel to confirm your booking with them.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by steve13(m): 8:20am On Mar 28, 2011
@AtlanticC,what u mean is that if you apply for student visa from nigeria you won't pay the down payment or even the school fees?don't you know that people are scared of sending money to malaysia to some one that claim to be a school agent?am sure that student visa is better but what if after waiting for more than 6weeks and the approval is not yet ready?what will you be telling you clients?you did not tell them that they will pay all the school fees at the airport on arrival?how much will the person send to you for the student application?what school in malaysia do u represent?I need names,pls answer all correctly,thanks.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by IVORY2009(m): 10:35am On Mar 28, 2011
steve_101:

hehehe@justwise,so they ask for finger print any time someone is traveling?you know what ,you be confirm OLODO,i just cleared my container from malaysia on friday,dey there,you will fight on naira land till you grow old  and come back empty handed,you know nothing about traveling,all you know is the estimate of how many plates you will wash per hour (laughs)you guys make very easy things to look very difficult,am just sincerely advising you to mind your business in that village you live ,this is 2011  do you really want to remain how u were last year?if u are here with me right now i for give u a big knock for head,your mumu don too much,
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by IVORY2009(m): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2011
steve_101:

hehehe@justwise,so they ask for finger print any time someone is traveling?you know what ,you be confirm OLODO,i just cleared my container from malaysia on friday,dey there,you will fight on naira land till you grow old  and come back empty handed,you know nothing about traveling,all you know is the estimate of how many plates you will wash per hour (laughs)you guys make very easy things to look very difficult,am just sincerely advising you to mind your business in that village you live ,this is 2011  do you really want to remain how u were last year?if u are here with me right now i for give u a big knock for head,your mumu don too much,
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by suxes2005(m): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2011
chelseabmw:

Ok then. . .So with 270k i will be in malaysia for two weeks?No other hidden fees?Does that 270k include your fees?Please explian to me details by details on how it works,once am clarified then i think i should be in malaysia in two weeks time for now.So what do i need?Let me know

The two weeks does not include ur hotel stay ooo
that is a different issue entirely.

270k includes visa and round trip ticket to and fro
Malaysia and also my own fees. When your visa is out
then you pay.

SHALOM
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by dellnet: 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2011
PUSAT BAHASA ATLANTIK SDN BHD is a language center. Your fax number is registered to a different address. why all this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Domestic Flights To Resume June 21, FG Orders 50% Passengers Reduction / Armless Man Falls From Train In Ilorin, Dies / Diesel Truck Catches Fire At Marina, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.