Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo (55164 Views)

Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric / Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed / Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by bbbabes(f): 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
Former Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate Lilo in a post-house interview with Ebuka has revealed how Eric distracted her from her goal.

The housemate was evicted over the weekend alongside Ka3na after they both had the lowest votes in the previous week's round of voting.

Speaking with Ebuka, Lilo opened up on how Eric took advantage of her weakness and made her lose focus on the reason why she was in the house.

She further stated that she couldn't just seem to fathom how she feels whenever she was with him as he thoughts were always clouded at the time, even though she always returned back to her senses when she was alone.

According to her, the guy swept her off her feet after revealing to her he was so much into her and before she knew what was happening, she had fallen for him totally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvrBxr2pHjw

https://lailasnews.com/bbnaija-eric-took-advantage-of-my-weakness-lilo/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by majamajic(m): 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
Lilo was sex , dating and Love starved before coming to the house
She now wants turn BB house to her private life , unto our sub money , we voted her out !
Eric was slightly lucky not to follow her ,
Lilo was so shameless girl, when other girls are busy cooking , she be kissing and cuddling with Eric inside room , immediately the food is done, she will come carry plate and put only her and Eric food , immediately after eating at dinning table around other housemates , she will drag Eric back to the room and start kissing, fingering and cuddling !
She was so boring !
No one took advantage of her , she wants play Miracle's girl Nina with Eric , forgetting that miracle was a team worker, unlike lazy boring uncreative Eric .

185 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by zamth3ripp3r: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
Women like to form victim!!!!! BUT u dey rush am...... Useless show

254 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by YorubaKinging: 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
A very devilish show

If you're watching BBN and you're above 18, your head is not correct

All these strange entertainments that the oyinbos brought to you will kill you

What a foolish generation, I'm so ashamed of the tribe of Israel

Funny things , hausas-fulanis barely watch all these shits

But Yoruba and igbos are known for all sorts of devilishness
That's why Lagos State will be amongst the first to be punished very soon

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by peacettw: 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hmmm. Quite understandable and a much better reason than her colleague who is completely in denial.

1 Like

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
undecided

10 Likes

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by SmartPolician: 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
Women always play the victim whenever they are dealing with guys

One of my friends told me that she does it intentionally because she ends up getting some favour from the guy in question

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by pocohantas(f): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
Time to play victim...

Former Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate Lilo in a post-house interview with Ebuka has revealed how Eric distracted her from her goal.

Avoid dickstractions as much as possible. wink

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by Odunayomi247(m): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
Thunder fire you

you never use 2 weeks with person, him don dey cloud your senses

I repeat, thunder fire you

66 Likes

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
Funny how women blame men for everything. Never owning up to their own foolishness and always trying to play the blame game and emotional blackmail card so they can come out as victims.

If there was no camera for everyone to see, it's her type that would come out and claim the poor guy raped her

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by Tobimercy(f): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
angry
Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by revived: 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
Shits
Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by sultan1014(m): 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
Medicine after death

1 Like

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by nairavsdollars(f): 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
mumu

6 Likes

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by gwanggaeto(m): 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
ok
Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by Olochee: 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
Fear Women!

No be person wey ka3na advice be this?

Na wa oh!!!

8 Likes

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by Zyxzzzz: 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
mumu girl

7 Likes

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by ednut1(m): 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
Always forming victims. Nonsense

16 Likes

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by XXII: 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
Even though I follow this show and watch occasionally. It's filled with BS.
Waste of space. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by Munieer(m): 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
Na na ur eye open

2 Likes

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by Dbarrzx: 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
She met a Real Nigga from Edo..we no dey dull grin

2 Likes

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by Frankyboy1(m): 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
Useless girl! Had a platform most youths will give an arm for, and she went there to love like a lost jelly good for nothing LovePeddler! If na my daughter, then I know I failed as a parent

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by kenzysmith: 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
U mean fingering u at night was your weakness.

4 Likes

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by archdon: 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
Dis is what happens when you think with your genital

9 Likes

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by ShenTeh(m): 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
Na their way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' / BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex / Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.