Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Wasiu Pasuma Set To Marry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wasiu Pasuma Set To Marry (11968 Views)

Pasuma Presents Daughter A Car On Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Photos From Wasiu Pasuma's Birthday Celebration / Alhaji Wasiu Pasuma Unveiled Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wasiu Pasuma Set To Marry by shadrach77: 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2011
RSS 2.0. | You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed. |
Top fuji musician, Wasiu Alabi Pasuma, may be heading for the altar before the end of the year.

Pasuma
P.M.Entertainment gathered from an impeccable source that Pasuma, who is currently building a multi-million naira mansion in River Valley Estate near Ojodu-Berger area of Lagos State, is nursing an ambition and that is to move in with a woman of her choice as soon as the building is ready.

The top musician confirmed to P.M.Entertainment that the mansion has gulped over N60 million.

According to him, “I have spent a lot of money on the house and I am still spending more, it is a dream house and I hope to move in it before the end of the year.”

The project, according to him, is a two-storey building with a pent house consisting of a twin duplex and mini studio, among other facilities.

Speaking on when the house will be ready, he said he hopes to move in before his next birthday which comes up in November, adding that he must get married first because there is no way he could move into such a house without a wife

However, he refused to disclose whether the lucky bride is one of the mothers of his children or a new person entirely.

Meanwhile, Pasuma is currently working on a album titled Tribute to Barrister, which he said will be released in March.

—Ayodele Lawal
Re: Wasiu Pasuma Set To Marry by exterf03(f): 11:51am On Feb 14, 2011
Wonders shall never end. Artistes sometimes don't know what it takes to be completely decent. After how many women and children? Hope that after finally agreeing to live with one, he will not ring another wedding bell tomorrow. Well, who is the victim or bride to be? Somebody tell me,
Re: Wasiu Pasuma Set To Marry by mafolayomi(f): 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2011
exterf03:

Wonders shall never end. Artistes sometimes don't know what it takes to be completely decent. After how many women and children? Hope that after finally agreeing to live with one, he will not ring another wedding bell tomorrow. Well, who is the victim or bride to be? Somebody tell me,

lolllllll

(1) (Reply)

Sola Kosoko Biography, Profile & Life History / OJB Jezreel's Candle Night Taking Place Today At His Residence In Lagos / TY Bello Releases "Land Of Promise", A New Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.