Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

How To Lose Weight Fast: Lose 10 Pounds Naturally - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Lose Weight Fast: Lose 10 Pounds Naturally (3133 Views)

[2015] How To Lose 10 Pounds In A Week / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / How To Lose 10 Pounds (4-6kg) In One Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Lose Weight Fast: Lose 10 Pounds Naturally by arizona23(m): 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2011
There was a time in this world when the need to lose weight was completely unheard of. People ate well but they worked well too. They woke up early in the morning and then engaged in a whole days work. This work was mostly physical labor, people worked on fields digging, sowing, and harvesting. They tilled their soil, rode horses, worked on farms and branches. The result was they could afford to eat almost anything they wanted in whatever quantities they desired.
But that was ages ago and life styles have also changed. Most of us have sedetary jobs that demand little or no exercise at all. As a result, weight gain has become a major concern for almost every city dweller.
Its not about hour glass figure or the perfectly sculpted and toned body. It is more about staying fit and remaining healthy to ensure a long disease free life, look more attractive and younger. Everybody knows those extra pounds spell illness.

Follow the tips in this tutorial and watch those extra pounds melt away fast:

TIP 1. Drink plenty of water. Water is not just way to flush out toxins, if you have more water in your body, you will generally feel healthier and more fit. It also helps you to feel full so that you don't have urge to eat so much and water has no calories at all.

TIP 2. Start your day with a glass of water. It's a wonderful thing to start your day with a cup of water because a glass of water lubricates your insides. You can still have your morning cup of tea but have it after a glass of water.

TIP 3. Drink a glass of water before you eat each meal. water takes up space in your stomach, so you feel fuller without eating much.

TIP 4. Have another glass of water while having your meal. Again this is another way of making yourself full.  Instead of drinking it all at once, take a sip after each bite of food, It will help the food to settle and you'll feel satisfy faster.

TIP 5. Stay away from sweetened bottle drinks especially sodas. They are full of sugar and calories.

TIP 6. Include foods that contain more water like tomatoes and watermelon. They contain 90-95% water, so eat them as many as you like. Eating more will fill your stomach without you adding weight.

TIP 7. Eat fresh fruit instead of drinking fruit juice. Juice is often sweetened with sugar, but fresh fruit has natural sugar. When you eat fruit you are taking in a lot of fiber which the body needs and fruits is an excellent source of vitamins.

TIP 8. Increase your fiber intake. Your body needs a lot of fiber, so try include it in your diet. Eat as many fruits and vegetables as you can.

DEAR FRIENDS YOU CAN ALWAYS ASK QUESTIONS REGARDING TO THIS THREAD.
Re: How To Lose Weight Fast: Lose 10 Pounds Naturally by arizona23(m): 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2011
Recent research have it that the best and easiest way to lose weight without side effects is natural method. That is watching what you eat, how to eat such foods and AND DAILY physical exercise.
For example, drinking a glass of water in the morning before eating helps flush out toxins from the system thereby helping you to eat less.
Re: How To Lose Weight Fast: Lose 10 Pounds Naturally by arizona23(m): 9:33am On Feb 15, 2011
for those of you that are desperate to lose weight without any sides effects, i advice you do it natural way. all you need do is to carefully evaluate whatever you eat and the quantity. also engage yourself with daily physical exercise. this will really go a long way reducing those extra pounds.
Re: How To Lose Weight Fast: Lose 10 Pounds Naturally by arizona23(m): 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2011
Taking plenty of water everyday and natural fruits helps to reduce weight.
Re: How To Lose Weight Fast: Lose 10 Pounds Naturally by Cogent: 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2011
J
Re: How To Lose Weight Fast: Lose 10 Pounds Naturally by dominique(f): 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2011
Cogent:

Any pills I can take to lose weight quicklier?thanks for your help. And what about coffee and redbull? they increase metabolism don't they? So would you advice me to take them to lose weight?

diet pills are not recommended. they're hardly without side defects. why not follow the tips above, you'll see results in a matter of weeks.
Re: How To Lose Weight Fast: Lose 10 Pounds Naturally by arizona23(m): 1:15am On Feb 17, 2011
hi dear, diet pills for weight lose are highly harmful to the system, so medically it is not recommended. Current research made it known that the best way to lose weight without side effects is natural methods. So i advice you apply the above tips because it will really help you lose 10 pounds weight in no distance time. YOU WILL FIND 100 MORE TIPS IN MY WEIGHT LOSE E-BOOK THAT WILL HELP YOU GET RESULT IN SHORT WHILE.
Re: How To Lose Weight Fast: Lose 10 Pounds Naturally by Cogent: 7:48am On Feb 17, 2011
And there it is.
Re: How To Lose Weight Fast: Lose 10 Pounds Naturally by arizona23(m): 12:31am On Feb 18, 2011
hi dear, pls what do u mean by and there it is
Re: How To Lose Weight Fast: Lose 10 Pounds Naturally by Cogent: 7:54am On Feb 18, 2011
Don't mind me.
Hey, thanks for the helpful advice you give here, it's nice of you. Have a lovely day.
Re: How To Lose Weight Fast: Lose 10 Pounds Naturally by arizona23(m): 8:36am On Feb 21, 2011
I suggest you use the above hot tips because it has helped a lot of people that are eager to lose weight at all cost.
Re: How To Lose Weight Fast: Lose 10 Pounds Naturally by Greenpro: 2:09am On Feb 22, 2011
arizona23:

hi dear, diet pills for weight lose are highly harmful to the system, so medically it is not recommended. Current research made it known that the best way to lose weight without side effects is natural methods. So i advice you apply the above tips because it will really help you lose 10 pounds weight in no distance time. YOU WILL FIND 100 MORE TIPS IN MY WEIGHT LOSE E-BOOK THAT WILL HELP YOU GET RESULT IN SHORT WHILE.

You are wrong on this. Tell us which medical book says that and who is the medical doctor who said diet products are highly harmful to health. I need your source of information pls.
Re: How To Lose Weight Fast: Lose 10 Pounds Naturally by arizona23(m): 2:01am On Mar 02, 2011
Do you really want to lose wait, well if so, then you are in the right place, just follow the above tips and see those extra pounds melt away like magic.
Re: How To Lose Weight Fast: Lose 10 Pounds Naturally by arizona23(m): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2011
lose weight fast
Re: How To Lose Weight Fast: Lose 10 Pounds Naturally by Tladybukky(f): 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
I have been taking apple cider vinegar, and its really working, two weeks of taking it.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help / My Thumb Print (biometric) Can't Be Captured / How To Deal And Overcome Depression Without Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.