Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Crysis 2 Pc Leaked Online. Torrents - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Crysis 2 Pc Leaked Online. Torrents (1986 Views)

In Need Of COD: Modern Warfare 2 (PC) SOLVED / Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 [pc Game] / The Godfather 2 Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crysis 2 Pc Leaked Online. Torrents by Mobinga: 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2011
I came back from my 6 week hiatus, looking to crown my glorious return with something classic, then suddenly I got the news. Narci, . . . .
Ok back to the real deal.

Crysis 2 was leaked to torrent sites in the late hours of yesterday. The leaked version contains the full game, multiplayer and authentication key for the cd. It is literally complete except that it has a few graphics and gameplay bugs. The file is 9.66GB.
The developers "Crytek" hasn't released an official statement but the publishers "Activision" has, they said they are "deeply disappointed" and urged true pc gamers not to leech and seed the torrent.

My Opinion : I advise you not to waste your bandwidth on it as it has a huge load of bugs in it.
Don't pirate pc games, it is becoming extinct, support true pc developers like "Crytek". Support Gaming.
See you on March 25th. cool
(and not developers like santa monica, naughty dog)
Re: Crysis 2 Pc Leaked Online. Torrents by Mobinga: 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2011
cry cry

(1) (Reply)

URGENTLY NEEDED: Pls Where Can I Get Playstation / Sound Problem On PES / Ps Vita Fifa21 And Pes 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.