Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Biafra: Do We Need Egyptian Style Revolution To Achieve Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Do We Need Egyptian Style Revolution To Achieve Biafra (1130 Views)

Steps To Be Taking By The Igbos To Achieve Biafra Country. / Biafra! Do You Know? / How To Achieve Biafra In 6months For Dummies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Do We Need Egyptian Style Revolution To Achieve Biafra by MBG4Real(m): 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2011
Follow the link below to vote.
[size=14pt]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-600904.0.html[/size]

Do we need  the egyptian style revolution grin
Re: Biafra: Do We Need Egyptian Style Revolution To Achieve Biafra by macjive01: 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2011
. . . And Who wil join u in that when u can't even spell what it is u want.
Re: Biafra: Do We Need Egyptian Style Revolution To Achieve Biafra by EzeUche2(m): 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2011
Learn to spell the word right you illiterate.
Re: Biafra: Do We Need Egyptian Style Revolution To Achieve Biafra by MBG4Real(m): 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2011
EzeUche_:

Learn to spell the word right you illiterate.

Educated i.d.i.o.t, why can't you correct your line.
Zap off

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Do We Need Egyptian Style Revolution To Achieve Biafra by Ikengawo: 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2011
How about you log off and enroll in school, lets see how far that takes everyone. anuofia
Re: Biafra: Do We Need Egyptian Style Revolution To Achieve Biafra by udezue(m): 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2011
Its a legit question.
Re: Biafra: Do We Need Egyptian Style Revolution To Achieve Biafra by Ikengawo: 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2011
no it's not.
Re: Biafra: Do We Need Egyptian Style Revolution To Achieve Biafra by udezue(m): 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2011
Ikengawo, dude STFU and don't engage me coz u are not in my league. Efulefu like you. If creating dumb threads was punishable criminal offense you will by now be in Kirikiri prison. Go learn Igbo, Efik, Ijo, or Ogoni or any Southern indigenous language then come back. Akata-Igbo

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Do We Need Egyptian Style Revolution To Achieve Biafra by Mobinga: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2011
Its ACHIEVE not Archive

Silly secessionists. We have elections in April, why don't you launch campaigns to educate the common man on the appropriate candidate to lead the nation, successfully?
Re: Biafra: Do We Need Egyptian Style Revolution To Achieve Biafra by udezue(m): 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2011
Let's just discuss the matter. People can give their opinions. My own 2cent is, Egyptian style won't work to achieve independence. Let us work on getting the right guy in there this April and work on making our region more self-sufficient so in the event that we have had enough and are ready to pull out after UN sponsored referendum then we will be ready and equipped to defend our turf and even do pre-emptive strikes if Nigeria decides to get violent with us. LET US PREPARE 1st.
Re: Biafra: Do We Need Egyptian Style Revolution To Achieve Biafra by ShangoThor(m): 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2011
Seriously, I have often wondered why a political Party was not formed to espouse the ambitions of the creation of the Biafran State or the movement for secession. Surely, that would put the argument to rest, once and for all.

The Northern Irish did it with Sinn Fein, so why not the Igbo. You’d be able to campaign, would have to list a manifesto and be part of the Political process and gauge how much support there is.

Is there anybody that can shed light on this?
Re: Biafra: Do We Need Egyptian Style Revolution To Achieve Biafra by MaiSuya(m): 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2011
ShangoThor:

Seriously, I have often wondered w[b]hy a political Party was not formed to espouse the ambitions of the creation of the Biafran State [/b]or the movement for secession. Surely, that would put the argument to rest, once and for all.

Really? then [i]WTF [/i]was MASSOB all about?
Re: Biafra: Do We Need Egyptian Style Revolution To Achieve Biafra by ShangoThor(m): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2011
Mai Suya:

Yes, but did MASSOB field candidates in elections?
Re: Biafra: Do We Need Egyptian Style Revolution To Achieve Biafra by ShangoThor(m): 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2011
Mai Suya:

LOL, NL is a funny Forum, you have all these people pretending that they absolutely understand complex issues when they don’t, their first instinct is to insult, or exclude things they are uncomfortable with. Wow for reasoning! ! !

The moment individuals or groups lose objectivity and are not interested in learning how to accomplish goals, all that would be evident is “HOT AIR
Re: Biafra: Do We Need Egyptian Style Revolution To Achieve Biafra by ifele(m): 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2011
Biafra Biafra what if its not the will of God.
Re: Biafra: Do We Need Egyptian Style Revolution To Achieve Biafra by T9ksy(m): 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2011
ifele:

Biafra Biafra what if its not the will of God.

IT MUST BE THE WILL OF GOD O!!!

We all have had enough of this biafra this, biafra that. Haba!!! after 4 decades .
I beg, biafra must be actualised o so the rest of us can have some peace of mind.
Re: Biafra: Do We Need Egyptian Style Revolution To Achieve Biafra by matazzmagi(m): 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2011
Biafrans we keep demanding for our freedom from nigeria for so many years and we must get our freedom because it is our right. Nigeria has been run by a large band of organized criminals. It has only existed as a platform for the perpetuation of organized crimes. Since 1967 the band of organized criminals headed by prominent members of the thieving feudal gang comprising Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Tiv, Jukun, Bini, Gwari, Angas, Nupe, Kanuri army officers who fought against Biafra during the Nigeria-Biafra war,
Re: Biafra: Do We Need Egyptian Style Revolution To Achieve Biafra by matazzmagi(m): 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2011
47 years after, and all these incompetent leaders denied poor and suffering Nigerian people free and fair elections, standard census, sovereign national conference and stole or squandered $400 Billion dollars. They exploited, deceived, denied civil liberties, human rights, peace, security, democracy, progress and development from Nigerians creating a country were more than 70 percent of the populace live on less than $1 dollar a day. This is the problem of Africa,now people are fighting for freedom all over the world from dictatorship to marginalization revolution moves down to up BIAFRA LIVES!!!!
Re: Biafra: Do We Need Egyptian Style Revolution To Achieve Biafra by ChinenyeN(m): 11:40pm On Feb 12, 2011
I doubt if this revolutionary trend will really hit Nigeria in such a way that 'Biafra' will be actualized.
Re: Biafra: Do We Need Egyptian Style Revolution To Achieve Biafra by MBG4Real(m): 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2011
ChinenyeN:

I doubt if this revolutionary trend will really hit Nigeria in such a way that 'Biafra' will be actualized.

Don't doubt, just believe it.
Re: Biafra: Do We Need Egyptian Style Revolution To Achieve Biafra by hollandis(f): 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2011
I don't want any biafra ,all I want is for the north to be divided from the south.As for the yorubas we will deal with them.

(1) (Reply)

Pay-as-you-go Church : Where Prayer Is Monetised •divine Wealth –n300,000 •favo / Airtel Workers In Abuja Down Tools: / Nigeria: 15 Cameroonians, Nigerian, Die In Petrol Smuggling Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.