Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos (57785 Views)

Olisa Metuh And His Wife, Kanayo, Visit Suleja Correctional Centre (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Commissions GTBank 110-Bed Space Isolation Centre (Photos) / Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Hunchogee: 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ibom worship centre project is currently on fast Lane..
Day and night construction for the edifice of beauty..

Find photos below

9 Likes

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Hunchogee: 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ongoing pix

8 Likes

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Hunchogee: 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
More

6 Likes

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Hunchogee: 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
Moret

5 Likes

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Bialegend(m): 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
Black people! Worship center is still their priority.

185 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Hunchogee: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Moreso

6 Likes

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by YellowDay: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nice

3 Likes

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Hunchogee: 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Bialegend:
Black people! Worship center is still their priority.
Yes ooo... Afterall some people na woman yanch be their own priority, while some people the buy 41 SUV with their own

213 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Hunchogee: 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
YellowDay:
Nice
Thanks dear

3 Likes

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by okpalaAnambra: 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
Total waste of money.. The funds should be diverted to secure those innocent children labeled witches and not for this

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Hunchogee: 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Moreto

5 Likes

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Hunchogee: 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Total waste of money.. The funds should be diverted to secure those innocent children labeled witches and not for this
Since you have them and know them, then you should contribute urs first grin

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Hunchogee: 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
Akwa ibom is known for high quality projects delivery in the country.. So we won't be surprise what julius berger will bring forth

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Ugaboy: 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
I love how akwa ibom handle projects

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by marshalcarter: 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
I totally agree with you

15 Likes

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Hunchogee: 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ugaboy:
I love how akwa ibom handle projects
Yeah bro.. That church architecture alone is a tourist attraction on it own..

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Hunchogee: 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
marshalcarter:

I totally agree with you
I never expected less

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Ugaboy: 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hunchogee:

Yeah bro.. That church architecture alone is a tourist attraction on it own..
it can be done in AKWA IBOM And only by GOV UDOM EMMANUEL

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ugaboy:
it can be done in AKWA IBOM And only by GOV UDOM EMMANUEL
Tho am not really a fan of politicians but is a welcome development...
What people seem not to understand about me is am just after development to politics..
I just that since the government are the ones doing this so we easily attribute to the governor..
But in all my state is rapidly developing

1 Like

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by leofab(f): 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
Yet they can’t build standard schools nor hospitalS.. even God spits on you all.

41 Likes

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Ugaboy: 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Tho am not really a fan of politicians but is a welcome development...
What people seem not to understand about me is am just after development to politics..
I just that since the government are the ones doing this so we easily attribute to the governor..
But in all my state is rapidly developing
akwa ibom lacks human development...emty well constructeds road, less users only bike...bungalow full everywhere..most of the storey buildings are built by igbos and other investors.
no jobs, youth go to school and wants to be in politics...yet they want to create jobs for themself...the only jobs created by em are photocopying and business center, laundry, pasport photograph and graphic design.

"check down/below,you might need to quarantine your self with any of those skills delivering to your doorsteps"

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by 9jaArea: 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
It's a waste of scarce resources if this is sponsored by the state.

However, it is an architectural master peice.

Okay

Ilaumoh:

Not sponsored by the state but the governor will sure contribute

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
9jaArea:
It's a waste of scarce resources if this is sponsored by the state.

However, it is an architectural master peice.
Not sponsored by the state but the governor will sure contribute

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Ugaboy: 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Wow, it didn't take long for you to unveil your hateful mind about my state... From now henceforth you are our enermy watch your back..
For your Igbo nonsense, are you not ashame that you leave your dry to wasteful land to develop another man's land..
Your stupid biafrand province are the poorest only to north, no wonder the yoruba hate you fools..
Bleep you cause your people are only none for blood money , drugdealers and soon South Africa will start another ethnic cleansing of your foolish tribe..

Your market in the yeast are all informal market, they don't count.. Poor South eartherners

You can mastubate on the attachment below..
this is not any hate
can face reality
and stop using government data to analyze

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by jamesversion: 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
I don't know if someone told Akwa Ibomites that presenting a statistics table is the answer to the plethora of issues bedeviling Akwa Ibom.

Their population is largely uneducated, poor, unexposed, unsophisticated and unenlightened. And their Governors usually have a money-miss-road approach to development. And when you point out all these to them, they point a statistics chart to you.

When what is on the chart and stas table isnt tangible in real life, you need to do away with those charts and statistics tables and face reality.

31 Likes

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ugaboy:
this is not any hate
can face reality
and stop using government data to analyze
So we should use your fathers data abi?

1 Like

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
jamesversion:
I don't know if someone told Akwa Ibomites that presenting a statistics table is the answer to the plethora of issues bedeviling Akwa Ibom.

Their population is largely uneducated, poor, unexposed, unsophisticated and unenlightened. And their Governors usually have a money-miss-road approach to development. And when you point out all these to them, they point a statistics chart to you.

When what is on the chart and stas table isnt tangible in real life, you need to do away with those charts and statistics tables and face reality.
You sound stupid already, so no need to read your hate nonsense.. Fvck off my thread bitch

6 Likes

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by bigpicture001: 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
I see berger ND not corupt Chinese construction firms dt Mr. Tinubu brought to naija

2 Likes

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
bigpicture001:
I see berger ND not corupt Chinese construction firms dt Mr. Tinubu brought to naija
Yeah, Akwa Ibom mostly use berger for thier bigger project

3 Likes

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Hunchogee: 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Wow, it didn't take long for you to unveil your hateful mind about my state... From now henceforth you are our enermy watch your back..
For your Igbo nonsense, are you not ashame that you leave your dry to wasteful land to develop another man's land..
Your stupid biafrand province are the poorest only to north, no wonder the yoruba hate you fools..
Bleep you cause your people are only none for blood money , drugdealers and soon South Africa will start another ethnic cleansing of your foolish tribe..

Your market in the yeast are all informal market, they don't count.. Poor South eartherners

You can mastubate on the attachment below..
You've said it all, they jealousy from some igbos against Akwa-Ibom people are the reason we rejected that thier online country (biafrand)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by rdokoye: 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hunchogee:

You've said it all, they jealousy from some igbos against Akwa-Ibom people are the reason we rejected that thier online country (biafrand)

Akwa Ibom people have nothing we (Igbos) want. So we can't be jealous of you. The guy made a comment, address his comment, he's just ONE PERSON, he's not 30+ million Igbo people.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo / Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) / Nigerians React To Obasanjo's Open Letter To President Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.