Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? (15374 Views)

How I Made Over N1 Million Naira Monthly Sales On Dealdey / How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. / Can Farm Business Alone In Nigeria Make One As Wealthy As Dangote/Adenuga? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by dononye: 10:41am On Jun 26, 2007
make i tell u some tin way u no no please make u no go do some kind job way go make u regret for the rest of u life. first make sure u pray and also have forcost for life u will see yourself able to make such and amout happly
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by Fdeveloper(m): 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2007
bagoma:

why do peeps here requests to be contacted via email and phone?
why do they suddenly give out their contacts so easily?
why not just give the guy some advise here?
na wa o

Word !!

And so many <name>@yahoo.com & <name>@yahoo.co.uk?
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by angel101(f): 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2007
Fdeveloper:

Word !!

And so many <name>@yahoo.com & <name>@yahoo.co.uk?

equals to yahoo yahoo!
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by mimiko(f): 9:03am On Jun 27, 2007
ther s nothin wrong with public offers infact its the safest if u buy from the scondary market u ll pay charges and also worry if it ll rise or fall, pls dont do Nospecto or wateva dey cal it its alright now but i fit be ur turn the thing go scatter. i wish u luck
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by gr8frank: 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2007
Well, Oaziz,while u r still thinkg of a gd investment 2 venture into for the main time,u cud put a part of ur cash in a Company like Wealthzone ltd,dis guys with a min of 1mil dey give u 10% mthly,which u cud den reinvest into other viable investment like d stock mkt and real estate,they even give consultancy on stocks depending on wat u av,they've bn 4 the past three (3) years and are highly trusted ,@ least with 2mil invested with dem,u get 200,000 mthly,which u cud in turn invest in the mkt with gd consultancy on ur cash.if u r interested,u cud call 08058832887 for their address and details.all d best.
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by akinwunmi(m): 7:12am On Jun 28, 2007
MAN U R A JOKER*********if u av 3mn u aint gonna be worried as to how to get more not unless da money aint.A common lay man will now what to do wiv 300k not to tlk of 3mill.

[b]NOSPETCO[/b]uhhhhhhhhh hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh.i rest my case on tht for now cossssss
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by incxcess(m): 7:41am On Jun 28, 2007
OAZIZ i have three options for you.

Invest in ARM discovery fund or Aggressive growth fund, The Agf is more risky but it has gained over N40/unit in the last month and currently sells for N340 per unit. check it out for your self.

Write a book about how to make N3million, (since u already have that) and i assure you N1million profit will be too small. just make sure you packaging is solid, pay to speak at seminars and TV talk show, and most importantly add a lot of short-cuts and call them ]secrets people just love to read about short cuts to riches.

And finally, Invest in PDP. it sad both that enterprise is the mot profitable investment in Nigeria. Just make sure your stock is invested in the right person , sorry portfolio.

call if you still need more option
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by mukthar(m): 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2007
cool
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by mukthar(m): 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2007
cool
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by dashkk(m): 6:23am On Jun 30, 2007
sow some of the money as a seed and invest the other.u will see the result.plz sown it on a good ground and water it
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by luka: 11:49am On Jun 30, 2007
There are so many ways to make more than a million. Why don't you take advantage of the Uba Share Plus Loan, where you contribute 40% and they give you 60%. It is fast and easily accesible.

For instance  if your 3,000,000 is your 40% contribution they will give you an additional 4,500,000 you only have to pay a flat fee of 2% upfront on their own money which is 90,000 and an interest of 17% per annum at the expiration of the facility or when you feel you want to possess your shares during the tenor of the facility.

The beauty of it is that you can choose not to make monthly payments and pay at the expiration of the facility.

Lets say you bring 3,000,000 and they give you 4,500,000 that is a total of 7,500,000. If you buy the right stocks and everything goes well you should be able to make at least a 100%(or more) which is another 7,500,000 at the end of a year which the facility will run. If you take away their 4,500,000 contribution, a flat fee of 90,000 and interest of 765,000 from 15,000,000 you will be left with 9,645,000 which gives you a profit or capital appreciation of 6,645,000 in a year.

Remember that the one of the keys to get rich is using other peoples money wisely, also you don't have to worry about a stockbroker as UBA stockbrokers will handle your portfolio and they will definitely have more than 1 billion naira capial base by next year. You also don't have to worry about buying shares from public offers as all you have to do is to quote your CSCS account no. and your broker on the form. Instead of receiving a share certificate your cscs account will be credited when the allottment is being made, which makes it ready for sale.
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by jmav(m): 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2007
hello people!

1,000,000.00 naira NGN = $7,878.979 USD

try out ClubFreedom, many had already cycled from this with $6000 USD and enjoying free 7 day vacation! you may email me at joriz_2000@yahoo.com

and you can cycle over and over with $6k, cool!

smiley grin
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by nazzyon(m): 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2007
You should be able to make it with this. But on one condition if the business is moving.

But right now Ii can bet it with you that Mutual fund is really @ its peak.

Study this and you can also visit their site.
http://www.armdiscoveryfund.com/Resources/PPS_factsheet.pdf

http://www.armdiscoveryfund.com

Goodluck

I intend to start my soon.
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by bosah1(m): 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2007
i,
This is Onyemaechi .C. Bosah. and I will like to introduce you into a network marketing scheme that fetches in excess of 500,000 naira monyhly. Beleive me, it is no scam and people are already getting rich from it already. This is no SCAM. Anyway here is how it works
How does this work? Open a savings account with N1000.00 (one thousand Naira) and continue with a N500.00 (Five Hundred Naira) monthly contribution with the Sapphire Flash Club of the First Inland Bank and receive a N50.00 Commission on every customer in your team and earn up to N500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Naira) in 4 practical steps.
Step 1: You personally introduce 10 Customers to the bank who will be Contributing N500.00 monthly.
Step 2: Your 10 Customers will also introduce their own 10 customers each making each 100 Customers
Step 3: These 100 Customers will introduce 10 Customers each making 1000 Customers paying N500.00 monthly to the bank.
Step 4: These 1000 Customers will introduce 10 Customers each making 10,000 Customers paying N500.00 monthly to the bank.
Your Reward on Investment
In 12 months, you would have contributed only N6, 000.00 (Six Thousand Naira) to the bank, however you would have received commission amounting to over N500, 000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Naira) before the year runs out.
It is real
Step 1: On your 10 Customers you receive N50 x 10 = N500.00
Step 2: On their 100 Customers you receive N50 x 100 = N5,000.00
Step 3: On their 1000 Customers you receive N50 x 1000 =N50,000.00
Step 4: On their 10,000 Customers you receive N50 x 10,000 = N500,000.00
NOTE:
As long as your team of 10,000 Customers pay their monthly N500.00 contribution you will receive N500,000.00 monthly. Develop other lines as you could make more money. Your account number is your GSM Number. You can also withdraw your money anytime you wish from any branch of First Inland Bank. Once you open the Account, you'll receive a four-digit password from the Bank as a text message.
You can access your account on the Internet from the website of the bank using Phone No. and Password. You will receive a text message crediting you with N50.00 on each customer brought into your team, this text will be sent in at the end of the month. With your internet account you will have a list of all your customers you have received and their phone numbers. Any month you don't pay N500.00 you will lose your commission for that month.
You can introduce as many people as you want, if you start with.
10 in four steps you get N500,000.00
20 in four steps you get N1,000,000.00
30 in four steps you get N1,500,000.00
40 in four steps you get N2,000,000.00
50 in four steps you get N2,500,000.00
How to register?
The truth is you can only register through an existing member. All you have to do is to go to any branch of First Inland Bank and request for a savings account opening form for the sapphire flash club. You have to present an I.D. and one passport photo.Fill the form as requested.
In the form is a space for the introducer's name and phone number, please fill my name ONYEMAECHI .C. BOSAH and phone number 08025816790.
ADVANTAGES:
The scheme is organized by the Bank, not a third party organization.
You can withdraw your money from any branch of the bank nationwide
Feel free to try this, I am currently a member of the club. I am sure very few people know about this yet. I was impressed when I got the first text from them about my password and that my account had been credited with N500. I see no reason for you not to be interested anyway, it's so easy and pays big money. So, what are you waiting for? Start to build your wealth legitimately from N500.
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by chokit(m): 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2007
@luka,
I believe you should be using ubastockbrokers as your broker ?If your asnwer is yes.Can you let me know how you manage your investments with them and the way they render their stockbroking services to you.I an account with them but for over 3 years no report was given i do not even know who to contact.
Thanks
luka:

There are so many ways to make more than a million. Why don't you take advantage of the Uba Share Plus Loan, where you contribute 40% and they give you 60%. It is fast and easily accesible.

For instance if your 3,000,000 is your 40% contribution they will give you an additional 4,500,000 you only have to pay a flat fee of 2% upfront on their own money which is 90,000 and an interest of 17% per annum at the expiration of the facility or when you feel you want to possess your shares during the tenor of the facility.

The beauty of it is that you can choose not to make monthly payments and pay at the expiration of the facility.

Lets say you bring 3,000,000 and they give you 4,500,000 that is a total of 7,500,000. If you buy the right stocks and everything goes well you should be able to make at least a 100%(or more) which is another 7,500,000 at the end of a year which the facility will run. If you take away their 4,500,000 contribution, a flat fee of 90,000 and interest of 765,000 from 15,000,000 you will be left with 9,645,000 which gives you a profit or capital appreciation of 6,645,000 in a year.

Remember that the one of the keys to get rich is using other peoples money wisely, also you don't have to worry about a stockbroker as UBA stockbrokers will handle your portfolio and they will definitely have more than 1 billion naira capial base by next year. You also don't have to worry about buying shares from public offers as all you have to do is to quote your CSCS account no. and your broker on the form. Instead of receiving a share certificate your cscs account will be credited when the allottment is being made, which makes it ready for sale.

Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by Oluwatoby(m): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2007
Oaziz,
You can invest in foreign exchange. U don't need to be told that forex is high paying. You can double ur capital in a week. Go to http://www.investmentforexonline.com/?ref=tweety1000>. You need an E-Gold account which u can open for free at http://e-gold.com. Feel free to contact me at tobi_4real2007@yahoo.co.uk if u have any problems with opening and putting money in ur E-Gold account.
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by entrapped: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2007
Away from electronic markets, aint no other ideas on physical investments that could pay off?
A keen, well planned investment with adequate profesional advice on cat fish biz, can yeild even more returns.

Anyway on the electronic side, any one with information on this people; DIVINE SUCCESS INVESTMENT, with office located opposite Ballon building at Iwo road Ibabdan.I tried to make quick millions with them and i guess i'm entrapped now wink
Any information will be appreciated
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by bonjee: 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2007
if your thinking of clubfreedom
it's real and some have been paid
but ther is the need to look for downliners
that can be stressful,
but there is this cooperative (www.antonioshares.com) that allows you buys shares of clubfreedon for very little amounts
since it's cheap it solves the problem of catching people(downliners)
cause for some the joining 200 dollars can be a challenge
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by bigboywho(m): 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2007
TRY THIS OUT:

Just want u to know about a program that can make u rich, in less that 2 months.
U are welcome to the club. Read thru before taking any decision.
WEALTH-PRO.

This program is by no means new. It does not involve building of websites, selling of products, advertising, recruiting new members, getting up lines or down lines, currency trading, chain letters, no bogus surveys or paid to read program, and even talking to anyone- ever. It has been in existence in many forms for at least a decade but in the early days it required a lot more time and effort, as well as an investment of few hundred of dollars.

However, thanks to e-gold and the internet. The investment is now virtually ZERO! And what more, the entire process is FASTER, EASIER and MORE LUCRATIVE than it EVER been!

I have been using this simple program for the past few months to generate an extraordinary income each and every week… and now it is YOUR TURN!!!

Now I have no doubt that you have heard claims like that a thousand times before and you may have even tried a few of these so called systems already? If you have then I can guarantee that you would have been required to do least one of the following in order for you to make a profit:

1. Run a “pay per click” advertising campaign.
2. Join Affiliate Programs.
3. Recruit New Members.
4. Build Websites.

Such, all of the above are very effective ways of making money but are they for everyone? Of course not!

1. “Pay per click” advertising costs have shot through the roof-getting a good ranking means, paying more per click. Most people end losing money instead of making it (imagine you per to browse N100.00 per hour and earn 12 cent in 2 hours, knowing that the conversion rate of 100 cent is $1.00. So imagine how many 12 cents you would require to gather in hours).

2) Affiliate links and programs can be very confusing and overwhelming if you've never used them before.

3) Recruiting new members can be a waste of both time and money.

4) Building websites is time consuming, costly and too complicated for most people.

If you've ever tried and failed at making money with any of the above then I have excellent news for you. The system is called WEALTH-PRO and it can be used by absolutely anyone - novice or expert, young or old - it doesn't matter.

Imagine a money making PROGRAM that requires absolutely no selling, advertising, recruiting or websites!
Most "gurus" would say that such a thing does not exist but WEALTH-PRO has proved then wrong…

For most days I only have to work for around 45min-1 hour. Not only is the work simple, but it's also fun! I simply get up, check my accounts - where there is always money waiting to be collected, perform the necessary tasks, switch off my computer and enjoy the rest of my day.
No commute to work and no worries. I just relax and make piles of money week after week. The Pay Is Virtually Instant! As your earnings will be made straight into your e-gold account which you are free to withdraw any day, anytime.

If you decided to take action on the following instructions, I will GUARANTEE that you will huge influx of cash over the next 30 days.

REQUIREMENTS:

1. An e-mail address.
2. An e-gold account with only $15.00 deposited in it. It is free to open this account.
3. 15 to 30 minutes of your time daily. (Remember the more time you put into it, the more you will see in returns).

BEGIN YOUR WAY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM…

This program just takes 30 minutes to set-up. After that there is absolutely no work whatsoever to do on your part. You have absolutely nothing to lose and there is no limits to the amount of income you can generate form this single program.

Let’s get started with the program.

WEALTH-PRO 1
Setting-up a free e-gold account:
It is extremely safe and very easy to set-up a free e-gold account.

PROCEEDURE:
Copy and paste this https://4646464.e-gold.com/ on your internet explorer window. Notice the secure “https” with the link which shows that it is a secure website. E-gold is used by thousands of companies for e-currency transactions.

When this is done an e-gold page will be displayed. On the right-hand of the page, precisely at the top, you will find “NO e-gold Account, SIGN-UP”. When this is done a page will display, on the left side of the page click on “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” another page will be displayed, then click on I AGREE on the page.

When this is done an “ACCOUNT FORM” will be displayed. Fill this form correctly. Put a pass-phrase (password) containing both letters and numbers. Your account will be created immediately and an e-mail will be sent to you to notify you of your ACCOUNT NUMBER.

After opening your e-gold account, to access your account follow the procedure below:

1. Copy and paste this www.e-gold.com on your address bar.
2. When the page opens on the left hand side of the page, you will find “ACCESS MY ACCOUNT” Click on it.
3. A form will open requiring you to fill in your e-gold account, pass-phrase and turning number. Remember your pass-phrase is a secret to you alone. It is like your signature to your local bank account. So endeavor to keep it personal. The turning number is shown on the form displayed for you to fill. So carefully view it. To get it correctly.
4. Click on “ENTER” on your keyboard.
5. A page will be displayed requesting you to fill in the “PIN”.
6. Now go to the e-mail account you used in registration for the e-gold account and check your inbox or bulk folder for this PIN. It will be sent to you via your e-mail, immediately after clicking “ENTER”.
7. When your e-mail is open copy and pastes the number on the e-gold page, where you requested to put in the PIN.
8. The moment the PIN is placed, click on “ENTER” on your keyboard.
9. Your account page is immediately displayed. In your account page you will find the following: LOGOUT, BALANCE, SPEND, REDEEM, HISTORY and ACCOUNT INFO. When you click on BALANCE your account statement will be displayed.

Finally, your account has been created and ready to use by you. Always follow instructions as directed on the website.

Note: if you have difficulty you are free to contact me on:
ollkay@yahoo.com
WEALTH-PRO 2
After you have created your free e-gold account, you will need to fund it and the only way to do this is through an exchange service which will charge you a percentage for this service. There are many exchange service to choose from. Once you have chosen the exchange service you wish to use for funding your e-gold account, the Exchanger will provide you with the instructions you need to proceed with the exchange. After you transfer the funds you wish to exchange to your chosen Exchange service, they will transfer the e-gold you have
purchased into your e-gold account and usually will contact
you once this is completed so that you know that funds are now
available in your e-gold account.

The same way you get funds into an e-gold account is the same
way you get them out-via an Exchange service. You can contact Wealth-Kobo Exchange for your exchange. Wealth-Kobo Exchange is managed by RICHER NIGERIA.

Telephone: +234 8037712019, 8076324727
E-mail: wealthkobo@richernigeria.com

WEALTH-PRO 3
Sending e-gold money "It is an undeniable law of the universe that we must first give in order to receive".

Now all you have to do is send $5.00 by way of e-gold to each of the three e-gold accounts listed below.

1. 4542548
2. 4631303
3. 4334208

After setting up your free e-gold account, confirming or verifying it and putting (fifteen Dollars) $15.00 into your e-gold account. Open your e-gold account and click on “SPEND” then spend $5.00 to each of the Account above from your account.

***Make sure the subject of the payment says,
“PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST”
(This keeps the program 100% legal, So please don't forget!)

Remember, all of this is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!

You are creating a service! A Business,

If you have any doubts, please refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1241 of the United States Postal laws.

After paying $5.00 each to the three e-gold accounts above it's your turn to add your e-gold account to the list!
Delete the #1 account number (4542548) from the list that you see above, move the #2 account number (4563014) up to #1 (i.e. #2 becomes #1) and then delete #3 account number (4646464) (i.e. #3 becomes #2) then put YOUR e-gold account as #3 (your own e-gold account becomes #3) on the list.

** MAKE SURE THE NUMBER YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR E-GOLD ACCOUNT. **

WEALTH-PRO 4
Copy Message to 200 Newsgroups, message boards, etc , or you can start sending this letter to as many e-mails you encounter.
The Pure Joy of Receiving E-gold Money!
You are now ready to post your copy of this message, to at least 200 newsgroups, message boards, etc. (There are more than 30, 000 groups in NIGERIA and over a million in the world).
All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make - as well as everyone else on the list!

In this situation your job is to let as many people see this letter as possible. So they will make you and me rich!!!
Payments will still appear in your e-gold account immediately even while you sleep.

WEALTH-PRO 5
HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS & MESSAGE BOARDS
1.) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your CURSOR at the beginning of this letter and drag your CURSOR to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into your computer's temporary memory.

2.) Open a blank 'Notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'Edit' menu select 'Paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your email to the list. Or copy to a Word Document and place in your e-mail.
3.) Save your new Word or Notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to go back to.
4.) Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various newsgroups, on-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards, chat sites, discussions, discussion groups, online communities, etc. EXAMPLE: go to any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com, excite.com - then search with subjects like millionaire message board or money making message board or opportunity message board or money making discussions or business bulletin board or money making forum etc. You will find thousands & thousands of message boards. Click them one by one then you will find the option to post a new message.

5.) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting "Select All" then go to the message board and 'Paste' from the 'Edit' menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll thru the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your first one!

Congratulations! THAT'S IT!!!

All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away. After you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!
REMEMBER: THE MORE NEWSGROUPS AND/OR MESSAGE BOARDS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!!! BUT YOU HAVE TO TRY TO POST MINIMUM OF 200
That's it! You will begin receiving money within days!
Explanation of why it works so well:
The thing to remember is thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now!!!
So can you afford $15.00
And see if it really works

I think so!!!

People have said what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So what are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users everyday, with thousands of those joining the actual Internet.
Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work. This really isn't another one of those crazy scams! As long as people FOLLOW THROUGH with sending out $15.00, it works!

Congratulation you have finally concluded this program…

Now give yourself the opportunity to try it out, there is really nothing to lose. With warm wishes, bless you and your loved ones, .
$$$$$ REMEMBER, IT IS 100% LEGAL! DON'T PASS THIS UP STILL NEED PROOF?

Here are just 3 testimonials from the countless individuals who decided to invest nothing more than $15.00 and half an hour of their time to participate in this program:

"What an amazing plan! I followed your instructions
just 3 weeks ago, and although I haven't made 36 grand
yet, I'm already up to $19,135. I'm absolutely gob
smacked." - Pam Whittemore, Ohio

"Well, what can I say? THANK YOU SO MUCH! I sent 40 e-mails out like you said and then I just forgot about the whole
thing. To be honest, I didn't really think anything would come of it. But when I Checked my e-gold account a week later, there was over $7,000 in after 30 days I now have over $13,000 to spend!
I can't thank you enough!"- Seun Akinlade, Ondo , Nigeria .

"I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my e-gold account. I turned $15.00 (N2, 100.00) into $33, 501.00 (N4, 690, 140.00). At first I thought there had been some sort of error with my account" –Joshua Idemudia, PHC, Nigeria .

SEE YOU AT THE TOP….

I GUARANTEE YOU 100% REFUND.

If after the 30 days you do not make 1000% of your purchase fee (N3, 500. 00).
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by solaltd(m): 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2007
[b]It's so difficult to some people to turn 1 million naira to 1.1million naira and to some people within a year it 'll be close to 20 million Naira. It depends on the information you have at hand. I can assure you with just 33, 000  you will make ($6000) almost 800000 within 1-2 months talkless of a year. You need money to make money, all you need is to register and introduce just two persons. If your referals do the same as faster as you are you will make the money again and again ($6000). You can learn more on the site www.club freedom.biz/raphenny  www. club freedom.biz/hennyhorlah  .

To the guy that says he has 1million I don't it's reasonable to ask such a question cos I can't imagine how he got the money if he can't make to multiply it in 365days. All I have to tell him is that he should invest 80% into stocks (shares), 10% into online marketing such as club freedom.biz/raphenny, 10% into any local business he can do to keep him busy.

for more information you contact me at solaltd@yahoo.ie[/b]
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by daked: 9:16am On Mar 19, 2010
download attachment

Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by benodihe(m): 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2010
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by realbrowny: 12:38am On Mar 28, 2010
Hi, if you're interested in forex trading please log on to your yahoo messenger every week days for a month free

trading exercise. But you must open a demo account with any broker that uses MT4 or MT5. You will be trading from

this demo account.Open your demo account with $500 only. I want to show you how to trade forex for FREE!. For one

month, we will increase your $500 to something so delightful. You are not paying anything for this! just log on to

your yahoo messenger and your mt4 demo account, click on my messenger ID or add me so I will know you are there and

We will trade together, every morning - from Monday to Friday for one month. Inform your friends! Let's make

money to our success!

My yahoo messenger is: realbrowny

My Phone number is: 08050432278

If you are convinced at the end of the month, you can then invest your money. Forex, for sure, is a good business if you understand how to go about it. You, surely, will make a good living out of it.
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by kodewrita(m): 11:37am On Mar 29, 2010
Get a job that pays 150k monthly and spend 50k every month. simple arithmetic.

or if you already have a job then find something that makes you 72k extra income every month. That will net you 1m every year.

This is the product of years of dreaming about millions before the money came.
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by kodewrita(m): 11:24am On Jun 25, 2010
@Ltrust, I suggest you work more on your idea.
personal opinion: The site looked quite boring to me. Do more work on it. Nigerians will always respond to good work in the end. For now, give us real useful content. Get a better design (One that jumps off the page). Use a newsletter.

The javascript popup is somehow irritating. It detracts from the page itself. No one wants to be interrupted that way.

Nice touch with the kiyosaki videos. Try to get more videos on your subject material from youtube.

Research and actually get useful stuff.

Besides, the material on the site seems like it was copied from either a book or elsewhere. Your titles are also distant-sounding  in a way. Try to make the content more personal. Lets feel your presence in the material.

I feel you have a lot to say but put it into better words. Peace.
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2010
I love the question. You can go into Pay To Click biz. All you need is a good website, you re on your way making millions of Dollar, not even Naira.
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by SpecialAy: 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2010
HEY, JUST ONE PIECE OF SOUND ADVICE: BEFORE U GO TRADING IN STOCKS READ ROBERT KIYOSAKI'S BOOK TITLED RETIRE YOUNG RETIRE RICHDIA ARE SOME IMPORTANT POINTS ON STOCKS EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW IN IT, SIR ! IT WILL HELP U A LOT-ANYONE. Secondly, I just think u can use a small fraction of your money for IT Entrepreneurship . You can generate steady increasing income by having your own website (not those 'free' ones o. anything can happen to them; they can stop offering their services and you'l lose all u invested in them.) there are different options at different costs.But by the time we are through with ours and your side of the deal, u may take some rest and wake up with cool money in your acct. It is not a get rich quick thing though; but some are making thousands of USD monthly from that as u are reading this now. If interested send me an email at ayokunle3@yahoo.co.uk. You may include your phone number there( I don't think its wise anyone should b posting phone numbers at a public site like this- and you know why). You can inform me here when you sent the mail.

Thanks
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by wealthyk: 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2010
That is a touchy question you asked there and like one of our member said, a lot of pple ill come and give a lot of scam ways of making money. have you tried importing, now dont get scared, am not talking of big time importation, i am talking of small time but that is guaranteed to make millions at the end of the year. i was let into a big secret of how to import things, UNLIMITED THINGS, laptops, books, etc for peanuts and sell them here in 9ja for massive profits. if you are interested in getting this info let me know by mailing me on wealth4lifeinc@yahoo.com or calling me on 08034191002.
john

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Market Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate November 8 2023 / My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa / New Naira Scarcity: Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina Border Residents Trade In CFA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.