Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day (66369 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by bbbabes(f): 7:35am On Aug 08, 2020
This is a very hilarious moment a White groom couldnt but make the entire guest laugh on his wedding day to his Nigerian bride of Yoruba origin.

In the clip, the groom was asked to utter some statements in Yoruba language, which he failed woefully.

At a point he was asked to carry his bride, which turned out to be a disaster. They both fell to the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-g-Ldua57I

36 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by omooluorun: 7:37am On Aug 08, 2020
grin very funny grin

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by heykims(m): 7:43am On Aug 08, 2020
Very funny grin grin
The 30 seconds clip sweet pass the whole of The Wedding Party 2.

372 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Flexherbal(m): 8:08am On Aug 08, 2020
Happy married life to them!

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by money121(m): 10:55am On Aug 08, 2020
Ok
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by kalvoken(m): 10:56am On Aug 08, 2020
This video is stale na. Happened long ago.

Or I forgot this is naira(Nigeria)land

azmanaty02:
If he's not careful, his wife's people will mine his skull

How are your parents coping with you guy?

222 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by chukwuibuipob: 10:56am On Aug 08, 2020
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:56am On Aug 08, 2020
Jesu the man no get single strength oo.. such an embarrassing day for the white folks
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Growingboi(m): 10:56am On Aug 08, 2020
This life no really balance. Oyingbo dey enjoy every bit of our culture while some of us want die for their own culture. But as for me, i stand with our culture 'Cox e too make sense

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Pr0cter: 10:57am On Aug 08, 2020
Lol.

Happy married life

7 Likes

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by davillian(m): 10:57am On Aug 08, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by chelsea1116(m): 10:57am On Aug 08, 2020
AudioNews:
Ewedu nd Amala at it again,
Am nt surprised

Stop already..
Hate is a disease.

PLEASE!! I LIVE WITH A YORUBA MAN IN ITALY & WE LIVE LIKE BROTHERS, IF I CAN DO IT ANY1 CAN.

just like racism isnt born, it is taught..same as hate..lets teach love instead.

228 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by bankulizer: 10:57am On Aug 08, 2020
AudioNews:
Ewedu nd Amala at it again,
Am nt surprised

Your papa left balls, your mama right yansh, your sister left eye, your brother right hand..

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Ayobami7(m): 10:57am On Aug 08, 2020
Seen
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Mintum: 10:57am On Aug 08, 2020
Happy married life to them

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by YEBOmadiba: 10:57am On Aug 08, 2020
WOW, straight to front-page just coz a Nigerian married a white man. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Moscodee1990(m): 10:57am On Aug 08, 2020
And What's Buharry doing there �
Or is it my eyes?

5 Likes

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Olareveals(f): 10:58am On Aug 08, 2020
so funny

2 Likes

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by dynicks(m): 10:58am On Aug 08, 2020
This was what Wizkid envisaged and sang "2 minute..e don burst oo!.....obviously these kind of men..!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:58am On Aug 08, 2020
But your wife can speak English fluently!

For speaking and writing English language but can't speak your own language, I am here with your wedding gift.

19 Likes

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by iHart(m): 10:58am On Aug 08, 2020
Beautifully hilarious grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Peteru1st(m): 10:59am On Aug 08, 2020
this few seconds made the whole wedding crazy!!

2 Likes

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by loadedvibes: 10:59am On Aug 08, 2020
Oyinbo man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) / Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.