Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

How To Download A Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Download A Bible (2943 Views)

Any Evidence That Christ Really Exists Without A Bible Backing / How Can I Download A Free Bible To My Phone Asha 200 / Is It A Sin To Burn A Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download A Bible by oln: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2011
Pls how do I download King James version of the bible on my blackberry phone
Re: How To Download A Bible by davroca16(m): 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2011
oln:

Pls how do I download King James version of the bible on my blackberry phone
hi my name is david u have to go to www.sharemobile.ro when the page is been opened locate html version and click when the page is been opened you search for kjv
Re: How To Download A Bible by oln: 4:06am On Feb 28, 2011
Thanks a lot davroca,tried to view it after downloading it but it kept saying uncaught exception no java lang.No classdeffound error'.pls how can I rectify the problem
Re: How To Download A Bible by davroca16(m): 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2011
Pls can i know the kind of phone use
Re: How To Download A Bible by oln: 12:22am On Mar 01, 2011
Blackberry curve.I'l b grateful if u cld help me out
Re: How To Download A Bible by davroca16(m): 8:02am On Mar 01, 2011
go to www.fileheap.com when d page is opened at the top by ur right locate search then u search for bible for blackberry u will find diffirent types of bible then u can download ur choice

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Logicboy01? / The Hell Scam / Is Jesus The Same Person As The Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.