Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,549 members, 7,809,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Capture Your Events With Video And Photography (Professionals)Reasonable Price - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Capture Your Events With Video And Photography (Professionals)Reasonable Price (1072 Views)

For Your Classy Video Coverage And Photography Services- Enter Here / Let STORMERZ Ent. Spice Up Your Events With Performances From Great Talents / Decorate Your Events With The Most Beautiful Cocktails Everrrrr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Capture Your Events With Video And Photography (Professionals)Reasonable Price by rocklife: 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2011
Capture your events with video and photography (professionals)

Capture a moment in time by hiring a professional commercial photographer. Jane Ndubuisi is your best shot when it comes to professional photo shoots.

Jane Ndubuisi is my name and I ve been a professional photographer for about 7 years now. With my experience, I have saved so many unforgettable moments for my clients and associates which they will foreverstore, to cherish and always admire.

i can work with entertainers,government officials,government contractors,churches,birthdays,weddings,schools and many more

please feel free to go to our website and view most of our products and services online that are available and view our photo and video galeries www.360jane.com

or contact me at
Email:   info@360goals.com
Phone:  08038269161
www.360jane.com

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful. Unplug The Charger: When Somebody's Calling Your Cellphone! / Africa 2012, Get Involved! / Project Management Training In Lekki-ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.