Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? (28350 Views)

When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. / Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by GeneralKoko(m): 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
Sacrosanct12:
Chai,we are in the same boat but no girl tell me say I ugly

Lmao , no be say I worwor oh she was using me to make her self feel better angry

I be boy wey even her close friends dae dread but she just wanted to put me down by all means undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Mekenz(m): 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
StacyO:

grin grin grin
Just ignore.

When they come demanding for things just tell them you're equally searching. Cause the more you carry yourself or showoff too much,the more they demand unnecessary things from you.

When the dough finishes,everybody finds their square root grin grin grin grin

grin grin
I find it rather funny grin grin
seriously some used to call me a bad person, when I didn't yield to their expectations.
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by fuckaholic25(f): 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
When people see me, they think I am a bad guy but they re right!

2 Likes

Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by TheSourcerer: 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
StacyO:
Everyone has a right to their own opinion. grin
And your own job,is to play your part for your own peace of mind.

I won't lie, people(the unfamiliar ones) tend to think I'm loose grin grin.
Gosh,I love it grin
Especially, the look on their faces when I make a move in a cocky manner. If only they know cheesy

What is that one thing people mistake your type of person for and what have you done about it so far??

cc lalasticlala
The friendly , jovial , Ajebo boy next door

Well Looks have been a helpful cover though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
Mekenz:
seriously some used to call me a bad person, when I didn't yield to their expectations.

It's normal jawe.

If you give too much,they'll still call you mumu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
fuckaholic25:
When people see me, they think I am a bad guy but they re right!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your moniker alone grin grin grin
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
TheSourcerer:
The friendly , jovial , Ajebo boy next door

Well Looks have been a helpful cover though

You must be an ajebo then grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by fuckaholic25(f): 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
StacyO:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your moniker alone grin grin grin
what can I say? can we link up
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
fuckaholic25:
what can I say? can we link up

Through which link? undecided
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by fuckaholic25(f): 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
StacyO:

WhatsApp or sumn? what do u think
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by fuckaholic25(f): 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
StacyO:

WhatsApp or sumn
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
fuckaholic25:
WhatsApp or sumn? what do u think

Thanks but,no thanks. cheesy
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by fuckaholic25(f): 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
StacyO:

u re welcome
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by korlhyjay(m): 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bellotelli:
I always look fresh and clean and people always have the impression that am comfortable.. But deep down they can't feel my pain.. Damn I need a breakthrough cry
Me likewise. They think that all is rosy and I am rich. If only they knew the challenges I dey face.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Sacrosanct12(m): 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
GeneralKoko:

Lmao , no be say I worwor oh she was using me to make her self feel better angry

I be boy wey even her close friends dae dread but she just wanted to put me down by all means undecided
hmmm sad embarassed ,but u no supposed let her use u shine. Next time tell her boys no dey fine na girls dey try to impress with beauty not boys. So no just think am another time wey girls talk like Dat.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by QuadrilAyinde(m): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
StacyO:

I already sent a PM.. Pls kindly respond.. I'd so much love to have an idea about the Online Parole, Local n
man is stranded over here... Thanks and God bless sister
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:

I already sent a PM.. Pls kindly respond.. I'd so much love to have an idea about the Online Parole, Local n
man is stranded over here... Thanks and God bless sister

On it smiley
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by nuelsam: 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
GeneralKoko:

which she did....A battle u woulda easily won.
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Meekha(m): 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
People see me with muscles and imagine that I am a strong person! We wey dem dey beat upandan during fights??

People see me always quiet and think that I am an introvert when I can be a serious noisemaker when I am given the chance

People see me and imagine that I came from a rich home when in fact, I am still finding my feet.

Life!

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Prinss: 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
Still awaiting your response @StacyO
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Kentursky(m): 7:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
Play boy
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by GeneralKoko(m): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
nuelsam:
which she did....A battle u woulda easily won.

Na long story Sha!
No reason am [left][/left]
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by GeneralKoko(m): 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
Sacrosanct12:
hmmm sad embarassed ,but u no supposed let her use u shine. Next time tell her boys no dey fine na girls dey try to impress with beauty not boys. So no just think am another time wey girls talk like Dat.

All these things na the past Sha , I suffer well well for her hand but thank God we don't speak no more [center][/center]
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Queenslander(f): 8:53am On Aug 23, 2020
Wicked and heartless,. Especially my course mates.. grin grin
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by TheSourcerer: 9:32am On Aug 23, 2020
Queenslander:
Wicked and heartless,. Especially my course mates.. grin grin
think is wickedness didn't really show on appearance , in my situation I'm not considered evil or wicked at first glance I would appear your average neighbor smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Dreadlock69(m): 9:34am On Aug 23, 2020
Eee plenty
Womanizer
Manipulative
Evil laugh
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by FreeSpirited: 9:36am On Aug 23, 2020
Innocence....
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
FreeSpirited:
Innocence....
This one is DEEP.
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
Dreadlock69:
Eee plenty Womanizer Manipulative Evil laugh
Evil laugh Hian
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by cricifixo: 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
That I'm so innocent & can't even harm a fly....i always pity them cos they've got no idea
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by FreeSpirited: 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
StacyO:

This one is DEEP.
Auntie, how is deep.
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
FreeSpirited:
Auntie, how is deep.
People think you're innocent?? Hmmm Are you?? or you're not?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush / See 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A Verg!n, She’s Lying [ Must See]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.