Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Lets Talk About Wrestling - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lets Talk About Wrestling (40660 Views)

Boy Kills Sister Using Wrestling Moves Learned On TV / Is Wrestling Real, Fake, Acted, Or Drama?check Out / Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real or Just Acting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2011
I agree with your assessment of john morrison. the kid is just amazing.you should watch his stunts and trainings.off the hook.

the only thing with him is that he is either a pervert or not gifted in the bedroom department.i mean,the guy lets his girlfriend/fiancee sleep with other wrestlers.he even took her to some of her dates with other guys.well its life and he is free to do whatever the f@**k he wills.

i wish he wins a major belt soon.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2011
[img][/img]

kofi kingston and wife.

Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2011
mark callaway and wife michelle mccol

Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2011
the strength of the one and only John Felix Anthony Cena

Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2011
Oscar Guttierez ( AKA Rey Mysterio) unmasked

Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2011
Dalip Singh ( AKA the great Khali) and wife

Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2011
Paul Michael Levesque ( AKA HHH. hunter Hearts Helmsley) and wife Stephanie Mcmahon

Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2011
Jacob Hager ( AKA Jack Swagger) with beautiful wife Catalina white

Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2011
Wrestling is not regarded as a sport. It is regarded as entertainment,that is why WWE stands for world wrestling entertainment.All the fights are scripted and fixed.All the wrestlers have a cue as to when to execute a certain wrestling hold on their opponent. the refrees are also part of the scripted drama hence their stupidity and failure to see the illegal action of the bad guys. Wrestling companies are divided into factions of good guys and bad guys,so that each fight is scripted to pitch the bad guy against the good guy.At times the fights are scripted so that the bad guy suddenly sees the light,gives up his bad ways and becomes a good guy.
Once you accept and understand the above facts it becomes much easier to watch wrestling ,which was described by Hulk Hogan as "You grunt while I groan"
Wrestling is NOT a Sport!
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by iyatrustee(f): 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2011
i only imagine how michelle copes with ahubby like the undertaker cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2011
Richvkunt:

Wrestling is not regarded as a sport. It is regarded as entertainment,that is why WWE stands for world wrestling entertainment.All the fights are scripted and fixed.All the wrestlers have a cue as to when to execute a certain wrestling hold on their opponent. the refrees are also part of the scripted drama hence their stupidity and failure to see the illegal action of the bad guys. Wrestling companies are divided into factions of good guys and bad guys,so that each fight is scripted to pitch the bad guy against the good guy.At times the fights are scripted so that the bad guy suddenly sees the light,gives up his bad ways and becomes a good guy.
Once you accept and understand the above facts it becomes much easier to watch wrestling ,which was described by Hulk Hogan as "You grunt while I groan"
Wrestling is NOT a Sport!
Where u from comot and who asked you? cheesy

Over sabi na him carry fowl enter hot water.

iyatrustee:

i only imagine how michelle copes with ahubby like the undertaker cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hahahahaha.

I never could imagine the the Dead man is actually handsome until now . . .he's so cute in the 2nd pic,Yet I dont envy Ms McCool.

HHH and wife are cool together,so is Jack Swagger.Pictures of Randy and Ifyalways  kiss ,Randy and Samantha  angry

@Eddy Please more pictures.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2011
John and Fiancee,Liz . . . wife possibly

Im green with envy.lolz

Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 12:50am On Apr 15, 2011
David Otunga and wife Jennifer Hudson and son Otunga Jr

Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 12:53am On Apr 15, 2011
Ify this is for you.

Randall Keith Orton

Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2011
David and son are so cute.

Eddy angry I refuse to view the last 2 pictures.

More of Randyyyyyyy,It wud have been perfect if it were me in Randy's arms. cheesy

Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by iyatrustee(f): 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2011
Visualise your self in his arms cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2011
iyatrustee:

Visualise your self in his arms cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Iya I don dey see dat kain vision for the past 3 years,Haba when wud I get real life manifestation and confirmation of ma dreams and visions ? angry

I go upload my pics,make any good Samaritan merge or photo shop it with Randy's own,just put me for Randy's arm even if na for only pinshure . . .

I dey beg oo cheesy

Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by iyatrustee(f): 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2011
but seriously now, i imagine se.x with these guys at times! sure they would be rough riders lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2011
^Iya you are[b] OYO[/b] with that thought.Dream on,as long as neither John nor Randy is involved.lol

@All,When wud the next hot match be coming up?

The match is dubbed as five-man gauntlet and its gonna feature Cena  kiss ,John Morrison,Randy,R-truth and Miz,the current Champion  angry Ojoro Champion.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2011
@ ify
the five man guntlet match was last monday.miz was not part of it.instead it was dolph ziggler.
due to outside interference,the anomymous raw general manager made it a triple threat match.it will involve the miz vs cena vs truth.
the rendezvous is set for extreme rules in two and a half weeks.

i can see the miz winning by disqualification.

it will be good if eventually we have a big feud between r truth and miz.but i doubt it will happen because r truth hasnt shown enough tessticles to make strong statements inside the rings.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ragdollz: 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2011
Aaaw, so these wrestlers are human after all grin. Lol, LOVE the Undertaker, nice pics of John Cena with his boo (damn, he's HUGE next to her) Ooow, now I'm jealous tongue
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2011
'@Ifyalways,
I do not know you,so computer cowgirl,you do not want to come at me like that.
I stated some facts to respond to the poster that wrestling is NOT a sport,but entertainment and you come at me with your infantile response.
As far as I am concerned you have not suceeded in debunking my points that wrestling is not a sport and the fact that all the moves that are driving you crazy are actually scripted and choreographed by script writers and executed by the professional actors you call wrestlers.
Note that as in movies the wrestlers pick fancy stage names,such as Undertaker,Bruiser Brody,Dick the Bulldog Brower,Andre the Giant,or Hulk Hogan.
They dress in fancy spandex pants to show off their steroids induced muscles.
Infact the wrestlers have to resort to steroids to maintain their muscular look and to build up stamina to continue to perform for the company and the owners of the company such as Vince Mcmahon.
It was this overuse of steroids that drove Eddie Gurerro to kill his wife and son before committing sucide last year.
I do not know whenyou started watching wrestling ,but i know you certainly need schooling on the subject.
Wrestling is not a sport!!![color=#990000][/color]'
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 1:53am On Apr 16, 2011
@ rickvykunt

eddie guerrero never commited the crimes you mentioned.his late wife is still alive,her name vickie guerrero.

i guess you meant chris benoit. we miss them so dearly.

i can also add that the most important thing to some of us who love the wwe and our guys in spandex,is that no matter how true or fake,they relax us week in and week out.they are good in what they do.

have a great weekend,stay strong.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 16, 2011
@eddy1977,
I am sorry,my bad, I actually meant Benoit.
I am actually a wrestling fan,but I watch it with a discerning mind, knowing that the moves executed in the ring are planned before hand.
It therefore follows that if the moves are planned before hand you can not call such a venture, sport in the same way in which you call football or boxing a sport.
Have a good week end and go out and vote.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2011
I would say that the wwe is mostly entertainment with alot of scripts and storylines.nevertheless,the have to hit the gym and workout hard.not only the muscular aspect of it but also the acrobatic part.imagine a huge guy like kane flying from the rope top.it takes alot of discipline and training time. i know that the wwe owns or partners with two main wrestling training camps.one in ohio and the other one in florida.you need to get approved there before earning a spot on their tv roaster.

i remember how mr kennedy ( now called mr anderson on tna) was fired for not following the script on a match against orton.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 4:37am On Apr 17, 2011
@Richvkunt,I'd gladly pick my internet gangster slot anyday over your special and astonishingly reeetarded self.

Dude,u assumed this is your comfort zone?the local ogogoro joint where u are without doubt the CIC of dolts?

Who or what gave u the idea that we all don't know what WWE stands for?

Look,there are free e-books on "how to jump into a conversation when u have NOTHING [/b]to say",educate urself please.

I'm a huge wwe fan(yet can't differentiate Eddy from Chris,I mean whats the correlation? cheesy ,even with the "expo" cos I just talked abt Benoit murders,lol),blah blah,like who da hell gives a damn?You take your pathetic self serious,don't u?

Crawl back to the cave u came out from please,cos obviously u can't keep up with us here if all your head, at page 6 of this thread was able to process is "WWE IS NOT A SPORTS" . . .Lol,Is that not obvious [b]already
here ?

I was even trying to be playful abt it only for you to start ranting.

I dey wait ur comeback.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2011
eddy1977:

@ ify
the five man guntlet match was last monday.miz was not part of it.instead it was dolph ziggler.
due to outside interference,the anomymous raw general manager made it a triple threat match.it will involve the miz vs cena vs truth.
the rendezvous is set for extreme rules in two and a half weeks.

i can see the miz winning by disqualification.

it will be good if eventually we have a big feud between r truth and miz.but i doubt it will happen because r truth hasnt shown enough tessticles to make strong statements inside the rings.
Ok,Thanks.

Been tied up with following the elections so Im back-dated now in WWE issues.

So whats the next big fight,news

Where is embassyman and co?
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2011
As of now, alberto del rio will face christian for the world title.i hope christian wins.

chris jericho is getting ready to come back.
the rock is scheduled to be in action by next month.

my wish is to see jerry lawler brutalize michael cole.hurt him and shut his big mouth.i just wanna see him shove a steel chair in his @ss
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 2:39am On Apr 19, 2011
The wwe does it again. taking away the opportunity from r truth and giving it to morrison.
i was hoping to see an african american winning the belt,but it wont happen.
i am sad.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by chuckdee4(m): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2011
eddy1977:

The wwe does it again. taking away the opportunity from r truth and giving it to morrison.
i was hoping to see an african american winning the belt,but it wont happen.
i am sad.

Didn't watch Raw yesterday but why did they strip R Truth of his title shot

On another note i'm kindda worried on the lack of decent talent coming through the WWE, there seems to be an over reliance on the older heads
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2011
The show opened with r truth coming to the ring to celebrate his first ever opportunity at the belt.
then morrison came out to challenge him.morrison called him names and asked for a match with r truth's spot on the line.
i knew right there that management had decided to remove r truth from the ticket.ultimately,morrison won the match.
why didnt morrison challenge cena? why pick on r truth?
they match was just so bad.so short and within a blink of an eye,truth was defeated.

i like morrison,and i have always given him a high mark on the most skilled wrestlers in the wwe today,but to remove an african american from the main event,to me its just unfair.

as for what you said about no new talents,i guess it takes time for the newbies to be accepted by the wwe universe.
there are some great talents in there,but its too early for them.look at drew mcyntire,justin gabrielle,wade barret,alex riley,alberto del rio,sin cara,david otunga,the uso brothers,and a few others.
it will take some times before they mature in the ring and establish their names.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by chuckdee4(m): 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2011
Well thats the WWE for you, they've always had their favourites, Triple H, Cena etc. I've never expected R Truth to ever headline a ppv so i'm not suprised his title shot got taken off him. Between you and me we both know that there are just a hand full of guys who will ever challenge for the main titles.

I agree that there are quite a lotta young guys out there but none of them have the WOW factor, just like the Rock and Shawn Michaels had. These days they get pushed real hard, that's one of the reasons Cena will never get full credibility from core wresting fans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emotional Farewell As Ole Gunnar Reveals Next Move Following Man Utd Sack (Pix) / Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle / Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.