Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Lets Talk About Wrestling - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lets Talk About Wrestling (40662 Views)

Boy Kills Sister Using Wrestling Moves Learned On TV / Is Wrestling Real, Fake, Acted, Or Drama?check Out / Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real or Just Acting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2011
I am just sick and tired of seeing the same people given opportunities time after time.
my eyes are sore with the multicolored shirts of cena.why does he have to fight miz for the title?
why cant miz face mark henry or wade barret?

i hope miz keeps the belt for a while.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by chuckdee4(m): 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2011
I feel u jare, loved the way the Miz came outta nowhere and took the title, its a breathe of fresh air, just like you i've had enough of the not-so-technical Cena, why can't the more techincal guys like CM Punk, Morrison and Christian get a decent shot at the title.

They alway come up with excuses like those guys are not good on th emic and all that but pleaseeeee anyone but Cena
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2011
eddy1977:

The show opened with r truth coming to the ring to celebrate his first ever opportunity at the belt.
then morrison came out to challenge him.morrison called him names and asked for a match with r truth's spot on the line.
i knew right there that management had decided to remove r truth from the ticket.ultimately,morrison won the match.
why didnt morrison challenge cena? why pick on r truth?
they match was just so bad.so short and within a blink of an eye,truth was defeated.

i like morrison,and i have always given him a high mark on the most skilled wrestlers in the wwe today,but to remove an african american from the main event,to me its just unfair.

as for what you said about no new talents,i guess it takes time for the newbies to be accepted by the wwe universe.
there are some great talents in there,but its too early for them.look at drew mcyntire,justin gabrielle,wade barret,alex riley,alberto del rio,sin cara,david otunga,the uso brothers,and a few others.
it will take some times before they mature in the ring and establish their names.

I did not believe what i saw last night.

What started as a joke,R truth confessing his quitting smoking quickly turned to a fight . . .before I knew whassup,a referee appears and voila R.Truth is sent out of Extreme rules. angry

Anywayz,I love what R.tuth did after the match.

Did Cena and Sin Cara really win the tag team match?I love Cena but Come on . . .

Did Randy and CM Punk have the re-match and who won?I stopped watching just before Sheamus V marella match ended.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2011
Hello allll, i am so so sorry for staying back the door, i was away for some personal reason, mine is not election like my broda, lost someone (dou elderly) so we have to set extreme rule match for my grand mother and The Undertaker so the 2 dead souls will be fighting in Extreme rule.
I am here now, but i read in the 6th page of this thread where someone said that Wresling is not a sport that  its only a stage/planned fight, that person must be flugged. infact, i am thinking we all in this thread should endeavour to set a cage fight for that mumu and Randy Orton or Kane then he would know its not planned.
My brodas in da house, pls the battle line has been drawn and Extreme rule will settle issues between The almighty Spear and Del rio, since Christian has refused to collect the Belt as wished by Spear, cos that was why he set the fight between Christian and Del Rio so that by the time he will retire, he will give the belt to His friend Christian, but he lost that No 1 contender's match, so sad
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2011
@ ify

randy defeated cm punk.it was a very good match.both superstars are great.

sheamus defeated marella.he beat poor marella as if he was a little kid.

@ broda embassy

christian will face del rio for the world title in two weeks in florida at extreme rules.

next monday,we will have the wwe draft.lets see who gets drafted to where.
i hope wade barret comes to raw and meet either cm punk or the miz.
lets keep our pinkies crossed.

now can y'all smeeeeelllll, what i am cooking??
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 7:52am On Apr 20, 2011
my broda, no be lie, but who do u think will win between Christian and Del Rio?
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by chuckdee4(m): 10:45am On Apr 20, 2011
embassyman:

my broda, no be lie, but who do u think will win between Christian and Del Rio?

My money is on Christian but you know how the WWE do their thing, Del Rio will probably win it, afterall they've been pushing him for a while now.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2011
Even tho i would like to see captain charisma win, i have to say that del rio will walk out victorious.
but,lets wait and see.
christian is the baby face,and at this point we need some mean guys.

i hope randy comes to smack down to start a feud with del rio.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 2:50am On Apr 22, 2011
You got it right my broda, Randy and Kane can do the job, Captain Charistma am not sure about, but God has a way of Doing things, lets hope in God, Praise da Lord (Halleluyah) lol
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2011
@Ifyalways,
You have not been able to debunk my point that wrestling is not a sport but entertainment like the movies.
Secondly this is a public forum and i have the right to join the discussion at any page of the thread I like as long as I do not break any rules.
I believe your idea of winning an arguement is to resort to abusive arguements,what ever works for you baby,as long as you get your rocks off!
Why are wrestling fans so touchy when you point out what is so obvious and glaring to them?
Is it because they prefer to live in the world of illusion and not face reality?
Wrestlers are ACTORS acting out a SCRIPT with directors and script writers!
As such wrestling can not be termed a sport in the sense that hockey or basket ball is a sport because the results are pre determined!
I am not gonna respond to you again if you can not see beyond your nose.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2011
@ broda richvk

cool off my broda. ify is our sister, lets put our differences aside and continue talking about near futur events such as extreme rules.

by the way, i think when you were saying that wrestling is not a sport,you were refering to the wwe and tna.
because there are many other wrestling federations all over the world,and they are considered sports.even at the olympics,wrestling is considered a sport.
i guess you werw just pinpointing the wwe and tna.

its friday, go out, enjoy yourself with your babe if you have one, or you partner (no disrespect) if you are on that kind of stuff.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 8:30am On Apr 23, 2011
eddy1977:

@ broda richvk

cool off my broda. ify is our sister, lets put our differences aside and continue talking about near futur events such as extreme rules.

by the way, i think when you were saying that wrestling is not a sport,you were refering to the wwe and tna.
because there are many other wrestling federations all over the world,and they are considered sports.even at the olympics,wrestling is considered a sport.
i guess you werw just pinpointing the wwe and tna.

its friday, go out, enjoy yourself with your babe if you have one, or you partner (no disrespect) if you are on that kind of stuff.

Hello broda, eddy u are right about ur opinion so also in ur advice to our encoraching broda, pls leave iffy alone oo and face extreme rules or else Richvkunt, u will balme urself, now tell me who is writing wreslimng and who are the actors, are u talikng about those guys who came to make money back home or Macmahon who has not been himself for a while that is writing a script? yeye
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 23, 2011
@eddy,
Amateur wrestling at the olympics is a sport because it is not pre determined.Professional wrestling as represented by WWE and TNA is not a sport cause it is pre determined.Thanks for your advise I might go out and drink a beer or two in the festival mood later this evening.

@embassyman,
Touchy,The truth is right in front of you,just goggle professional wrestling.
You guys are sooo sensitive,
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 10:43am On Apr 23, 2011
Richvkunt:

@Ifyalways,
You have not been able to debunk my point that wrestling is not a sport but entertainment like the movies.
Secondly this is a public forum and i have the right to join the discussion at any page of the thread I like as long as I do not break any rules.
I believe your idea of winning an arguement is to resort to abusive arguements,what ever works for you baby,as long as you get your rocks off!
Why are wrestling fans so touchy when you point out what is so obvious and glaring to them?
Is it because they prefer to live in the world of illusion and not face reality?
Wrestlers are ACTORS acting out a SCRIPT with directors and script writers!
As such wrestling can not be termed a sport in the sense that hockey or basket ball is a sport because the results are pre determined!
I am not gonna respond to you again if you can not see beyond your nose.
Look at who is talking . . . and what u on abt sef,huh 

Which argument and debunk what?Whatever u smoked is having the reverse effect on you.

First off dude,there was NEVER an argument abt what WWE stands for.You just jumped in and started an argument in your head.

I can't remember starting the name calling,you did.Hello ?Internet gangster  cheesy

I hereby quit trying to educate you.It won't work.

Talking of sensitive,my first response to you was sarcastic but it flew over ya nappy head.

So long.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 11:05am On Apr 23, 2011
Friday Night Smackdown Fixtures and results.

Cody Rhodes V Rey Misterio (Re match) . . . .Rey won.

Enjoyed every bit of the match,Cody did all the talking,Rey did the fighting.Few hitches here and there though (Cody attacking Rey just before his hand was raised for victory and finally covering his face with a ) but well won.

Jack Swagger V Trent Barreta . . .Swagger won.

Very fast match.Everything happened too fast.

Big Show and Kane V Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater (plus Ezekiel Jackson) for the WWE Tag Titles

Big show and Kane won.

Got angry,flipped channels.

Anyone got results for the rest of the matches especially Kofi Kingston V Wade Barret ?
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 23, 2011
q:What is blading in Professional wrestling?
A:Blading is when a wrestler cleverly hides a small piece of silver metal,in his spandex pants or in his boots,or in a turnbuckle.He then proceeds to surreptitiously use the metal to inflict a cut on his head,the wound itself is minor but because head wounds bleed profusely,it creates a false impression that he has been BUSTED wide open by his opponent.
Its all part of the script .
Any wrestler that disobeys the script is liable to be sacked from the company!
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2011
Wrestling terminologies:
Promotion:A wrestling league or company.
The Face:The good guy with a face for the fans to love and like.
The Heel:A villain,a charactar for the fans to boo and hate,a wrestler can switch from a face to a heel throughout his career.
A sell:making a wrestling finishing move look painful and real.
A Push:When the companydirects the script,to make a nobody wrestler into the next superstar wrestler.
A Job:When a superior wrestler is scriptedto lose a match in order to push the careerof a weaker wrestler.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 12:56am On Apr 24, 2011
@ ify

wade defeated kingston.

i really liked the little edge retirement party by del rio. you should watch it.

well, its saturday evening just before easter. i shouldnt probably get intimate with my girlfriend tonite and tomorow. which means i ll give her a good smackdown first thing monday morning.

someone may ask me, eddy why all this anticipation. well, i can only answer like the mizz;because i am eddy and i am awesooooommme. or maybe like randy would say it; because i hear voices in my head and they're talking to me,

good weekend to you all my good people.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by african1(f): 4:51am On Apr 24, 2011
HHH is my favorite wrestler, plus he is super cute. Too bad he is already married, tongue
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 5:31am On Apr 24, 2011
@ african1

he is also the richest wwe superstar.

since you mentioned cuteness and attraction, i guess i should confess also something here about Maryse. that girl is just hot. just looking at her makes me sweat with adult desires.

Maryse Ouellet.the most beautiful female in the wwe. i know she posed nude for playboy, but i dont mind.

dip that maryse in milkshake and throw her to me.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by african1(f): 5:44am On Apr 24, 2011
eddy1977:

@ african1

he is also the richest wwe superstar.

since you mentioned cuteness and attraction, i guess i should confess also something here about Maryse. that girl is just hot. just looking at her makes me sweat with adult desires.

Maryse Ouellet.the most beautiful female in the wwe. i know she posed unclothed for playboy, but i dont mind.

dip that maryse in milkshake and throw her to me.

HHH is one of the best stars in WWE and smartest ( he got together with boss's daughter). Stephanie is gorgeous as well, but your right Maryse is hot.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 6:05am On Apr 24, 2011
Did u know that hhh used to date former wwe superstar chyna? the muscular lady who later made a few sex tapes with shawn waltman.
anyway, stephanie was just dying to have hhh. she managed to get chyna fired and later marry hhh.

hhh is a big name in this business.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by african1(f): 6:57am On Apr 24, 2011
eddy1977:

Did u know that hhh used to date former wwe superstar chyna? the muscular lady who later made a few sex tapes with shawn waltman.
anyway, stephanie was just dying to have hhh. she managed to get chyna fired and later marry hhh.

hhh is a big name in this business.

Yup! I am well aware of it. I have been watching wrestling since the Attitude era.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2011
While we are talking about the richest wrestler,and the sexie-st wrestlers can you spare a thought for the DEAD wrestlers,most of whom died at very young ages because of excessive use of annabolic steroids in order to beef up their biceps and feed the WWE and TNA cash cow.
Chris von Erich, aged 21.Mike Von Erich ,aged 21.Gino Hernandez, aged 29.Jay Youngblood,aged30.Rick MacGraw,aged30.Crash Holly,aged32.Kerry Von Erich,aged33.The Renegade,aged33.Owen Hart,aged33.Adrian Adonis,aged34.Yokozuna,aged34.Brian Pilman,aged35.Davey Boy Smith,aged39.Terry Gordy,aged 40.Rick Rude,aged41. Randy Anderson,aged41,Bruiser Brody,aged42.Miss Elizabeth,aged42.The Big Boss Man,aged42.Dino Bravo,aged44.Curt Henning,aged44.Bam Bam Bigolow,aged44.Andre the Giant,aged46.Big John Studd,aged46.Gentleman Chris Adam,aged 46.Eddie Guerrero,and of course Chris Benoit who in a steroids flamed rage killed his wife,and kid and then committed sucide.
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2011
yeah
its sad to see some great people die of drug abuses.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2011
But what is happening to The undertaker, i was thinking he will come out to address the WWE Universe just like EDGE, to tell them he wants to Retire or to brag over HHH about his victory in Wrestlemania

Also that shameful Tripple H can not even come out to say something about his defeat, so sad on him anyway, another thing is that i am beggining to hate CENA as he is not performing well again, like b4
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2011
moreso, we have not seen The Miz of late to show us all his swagger, abi na fear greep am ni?
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 6:21am On Apr 27, 2011
@Embassyman man Cena =Arsenal FC.Master's of dribbling,entertaining,giving the fans a happy time but NOT winning.

The problem they fail to see is that the fans get bored with all the "good and entertaining" shows easily,the only thing that wud bring back the spark is a WIN.LOL

@Eddy,so they trashed Kofi again?Barret?Phew,WWE and their constant downgrading of black entertainers.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2011
Iffy, i ask,where is the Undertaker,i havenot seen him since after Wrestlemania,or is he stillin comaor weak?
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2011
^^Prolly still licking his wounds.

You think say e easy to fight with HHH and come out a winner,alive ?He's lucky he came out in 1 piece cheesy

He wud be fine and out again but I see his retirement coming up soon.

@ Eddy,you still on smack down with ur female acquaintance ? LOL
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2011
Licking his woundssssssssssssssssssss//// lol
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2011
Hello my people.

extreme rules today. i have no predictions.

if you stick around we can watch it online for free and cheer.

please dont let me down this time.i dont want to be alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle / Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores As Juventus Win Italian Super Cup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.