Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Lets Talk About Wrestling - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lets Talk About Wrestling (40657 Views)

Boy Kills Sister Using Wrestling Moves Learned On TV / Is Wrestling Real, Fake, Acted, Or Drama?check Out / Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real or Just Acting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by obinna5000(m): 8:04pm On May 01, 2011
Richvkunt:

While we are talking about the richest wrestler,and the sexie-st wrestlers can you spare a thought for the DEAD wrestlers,most of whom died at very young ages because of excessive use of annabolic steroids in order to beef up their biceps and feed the WWE and TNA cash cow.
Chris von Erich, aged 21.Mike Von Erich ,aged 21.Gino Hernandez, aged 29.Jay Youngblood,aged30.Rick MacGraw,aged30.Crash Holly,aged32.Kerry Von Erich,aged33.The Renegade,aged33.Owen Hart,aged33.Adrian Adonis,aged34.Yokozuna,aged34.Brian Pilman,aged35.Davey Boy Smith,aged39.Terry Gordy,aged 40.Rick Rude,aged41. Randy Anderson,aged41,Bruiser Brody,aged42.Miss Elizabeth,aged42.The Big Boss Man,aged42.Dino Bravo,aged44.Curt Henning,aged44.Bam Bam Bigolow,aged44.Andre the Giant,aged46.Big John Studd,aged46.Gentleman Chris Adam,aged 46.Eddie Guerrero,and of course Chris Benoit who in a steroids flamed rage killed his wife,and kid and then committed sucide.
May their souls rest in peace.

@Richvkunt
Owen Hart died while performing a stunt. He fell 78 feet into the ring.

May their souls rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 10:58pm On May 01, 2011
watch online free, iffy?, na wa oooo, why not predict and tell me that Ass-hole won Del rio, and The Miz won the tripplr threat, so shall it be, as i also want tp predict Randy won Punk
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 01, 2011
@obinna5000,
Please read my post again I said MOST of whom died.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 11:11pm On May 01, 2011
Anyone got the links for watching free online streaming?

please share the bounty.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by obinna5000(m): 12:17am On May 02, 2011
Richvkunt:

@obinna5000,
Please read my post again I said MOST of whom died.

@Richvkunt
I just read it again. My bad. wink
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 1:46am On May 02, 2011
kingston def sheamus.  good boy

cole and swagger def lawler and jr,  hummm  it was not a good match

wow. this cody vs rhodes is good. wow. i love it  what was the green mist rey blew in cody's eyes?  amazing. mysterio wins

i am loving this more than wrestlemania.
these ladies layla and mccool are great. layla deaf mccool. ways to go layla

wow. del rio vs christian.that was brutal. i am speechless. i have great respect  for these dudes. man. that was incredible. christian is the new world heavy weight champ. wow.

cena wins. alleluia
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by obinna5000(m): 6:02am On May 02, 2011
Other WWE Extreme Rules 2011 match results:

Randy Orton defeats CM Punk.

Big Show and Kane defeats Wade Barrett and Ezekiel Jackson.

Awesome Kong (now known as Kharma) makes WWE debut.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 6:30am On May 02, 2011
What i saw tonight was a great show.the man of the game was alberto del rio. wow. this mexican guy is the real deal.the guy owned christian tonight.del rio is an amazing specimen.

i enjoyed this extreme rules game so much.

i can see a big feud between barret and jackson, r truth and morrison.

i like the new r truth. it was about time for him to step up his game and make statements.i like it.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 5:41pm On May 03, 2011
Lots of catching up to do.

Layla won Michelle? sad
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 9:56pm On May 03, 2011
I cant believe Cena can win again, anyway, he couldnt have won if not that R-Truth that came to rub Morrison off his Belt, also i want to thank Randy for his usual winning and Kane and Big Show about thier winning too, Kofi also made me feel secured about him,nice from from him
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 7:12am On May 04, 2011
Did anyone watch the rock's birthday? wow.that was amazing
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 2:48pm On May 04, 2011
What i am happy about is that of the Dratf, and that Rey Misterio will rest in the quarel between him and Cody Rhodes , at least for a little while, while that of Del rio continues.
What i am not happy about is that of The new World Heavy weight Champion CHRISTIAN , as he will not hold the best for more than 3 weeks before Randy or someone else gets it from him, as he will put his friend for 27 to shame, so sad
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 11:58am On May 07, 2011
I told u all the last time i was here that that belt will not last more than 3 weeks with CHRISTIAN, lucky Randy has taken what belongs to him.watch the viper in action as the NEW World Heavy weight Champion
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 8:11pm On May 07, 2011
Yes sir
randy deserves to be champion.i estimate him to be one of the best right now in the wwe.

i love how ezekiel jacson turned against core.
did you see mason ryan on monday?the guy owned kane and big show. wow, there is fresh blood in the jungle.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by MRMICKMEN: 5:12pm On May 10, 2011
smackdown gm should be fired live on friday.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by MRMICKMEN: 5:15pm On May 10, 2011
smackdown gm should be fired live on friday for running out of ideas and destroying christian,randy is not the no 1 contender and d fans have no say on matches until cyber sunday.he should apologize to xtian,raw had a rematch for cena because the miz revoked his rematch clause,randy just moved to smackdown and was just handed the spot,he should have been given the chance to earn it, and have a shot at it at over the limit.look at raw triple threat(miz,del riooooo,619) the awesome one won again for an i quit match at OTL,theodore long was WRONG he knows and is blaming the wwe universe,the universe are like kids,dont give them all they ask for lest u spoil them.IFY know am right.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 8:57pm On May 29, 2011
But where are u all, is it because i was away for a while thats why u have foesaken this thread, pls do come back and lets make it an interesting one
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2011
Hey, where are my people on this thread, pls come back ooo, we have a lot to discuss on wrestling and its hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttter than fire, pls come back , i need u all here, thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 8:14am On Jun 30, 2011
Where are these little jimmys?
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by sandra2011: 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2011
The wrestlers i love are John cena, John Morrison, Alberto De Rio, Dolph Ziggler and R truth,i love John Cena the more because of his music and how he wrestles.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2011
Hey, Sandra, what about Randy Orton and his music? Big Show and Daniel Brian and lots of others
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by meracool(m): 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2012
I will revive wrestling back..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I’m Cristiano, Not Messi” - Cristiano Ronaldo Reacts Furiously At Al-hilal Fans / Chelsea Sack Antonio Conte / EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.