Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? (1790 Views)

If Your Guy Has These 10 Qualities, Don’t Ever Lose Him (pictured) / How Do I Not Lose Him / I Don't Want To Lose Him, But He Says He Needs Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 15, 2011
We have been in the relationship for over one year. I stay in Ibadan while he resides in Lagos, so most times we see each other every weekend. Things have been fine and this guy is all that i have dreamt of, my family likes him and his mum likes me, He owns his own firms ,quite rich,God fearing,a leader in church etc. February was supposed to be our introduction but quarrels broke out in December and things are on hold . Its always been about my cooking ability but am working on that,the fact that i dont know anything about sex, and he also think i am rigid. He believes i should work on these and he promised to wait.

Though he has never asked me for sex,recently he is been talking of having pressure to make out, he hasn't been happy,he feels he is losing out in important areas but i had made a vow to God to avoid sex cos am a virgin,he has girls on him and i thinks he may not be able to resist if an opportunity presents itself. My guy used to be randy,he has been there done that as per sex,i fear he may cheat at some point in time, infact he once voiced out that maybe we are not compatible and that we should have gone for different people, i am really confused here and i see him struggling on this too?  cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? by 190: 9:38am On Feb 15, 2011
Re: I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? by iyatrustee(f): 9:45am On Feb 15, 2011
^^^ help a sister in need embarassed embarassed @ poster, u said u don't know anytin abt sex as such he thinks you are rigid. And yet you claim you are a virgin. I can't marry the two undecided
Re: I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 15, 2011
@Iyatrustee
Yes he believed that even if i couldn't make out nothing stops us from discussing it,he feels it will be one of his major needs after marriage, so he advised me to read punch sexuality articles every Saturday but i didn't really take it serious, u get?
Re: I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? by SAGoddess: 9:55am On Feb 15, 2011
Is he also abstaining along with you then? This is a problem especially since he has had sex before and knows what it is about and by the sound of things, it seems like he still wants more of it. . . . .you on the other hand, are a virgin who is waiting for marriage. . . . . .what are you going to do?
Re: I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? by Odunnu: 9:58am On Feb 15, 2011
Re: I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? by iyatrustee(f): 10:00am On Feb 15, 2011
Ok. But the cooking part cannot be overemphasised. U would need to know what hinders you from getting it right. Could it be too much or too little salt,or u are just not getting the rite measurement of the condiments. Maybe u start with recipe books but I must warn that u stick to wat u re used to cookin as this is not the time to try varieties! No man wants a woman dats not versatile in kitchen cos he mgt invite his friends over and the make sarcastic remarks abt his food.
Re: I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? by Odunnu: 10:01am On Feb 15, 2011
Re: I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? by iyatrustee(f): 10:05am On Feb 15, 2011
Hey ma'am, any probs grin cheesy
Re: I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? by 190: 10:24am On Feb 15, 2011
Re: I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? by SAGoddess: 10:25am On Feb 15, 2011
So emoticons have replaced words, I am speechless kiss grin grin
Re: I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? by iyatrustee(f): 10:30am On Feb 15, 2011
I tire for 190 and odunnu grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? by 190: 10:35am On Feb 15, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? by MMM2(m): 10:51am On Feb 15, 2011
give him pus-sy 4 peace 2 rain, mind u husband dey scarce.
Re: I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? by 190: 11:15am On Feb 15, 2011
M M M:

give him pus-sy 4 peace 2 rain, mind u husband dey scarce.
grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? by Omolola1(f): 11:22am On Feb 15, 2011
This must be hard for you both! my advice: give him what he wants since u two are 2geda,or else u would lose him
Re: I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? by no1madman(m): 11:26am On Feb 15, 2011
lose him jor!
Re: I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? by Omolola1(f): 11:30am On Feb 15, 2011
u nor gud o
Re: I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? by earthrealm(m): 11:40am On Feb 15, 2011
lol,
u r btw a rock n hard place.

nuthin u can do apart 4rm praying, & improving ur cooking skills,

dont be pressured into sex with him, cos u want to mary him/he wats it.

sex shud be mutual, after marriage
Re: I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? by no1madman(m): 11:47am On Feb 15, 2011
Omolola1:

u nor gud o
who?mrs guapo. . .
Re: I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? by Omolola1(f): 11:52am On Feb 15, 2011
you now. . .
Re: I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2011
earthrealm:

lol,
u r btw a rock  n hard place.

nuthin u can do apart 4rm praying, & improving your cooking skills,

dont be pressured into sex with him,  cos u want to mary him/he wats  it.

sex  shud  be mutual, after marriage

Thanks, i believe prayer changes things, the problem is that i think after our quarrels he began to doubt himself and his feelings, we had an argument and i left his house before he returned from work leaving a note for him,that was a dumb move cos i was the one to call and beg later. I hope tings work out well cos i dont want to start my marriage with him cheating on me. cheesy
Re: I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? by Moralistli(m): 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2011
My point; i guess he didn't beliv dat u 're yet a virgin as u claim, Compel him to go with u for d test if u 're quite sure, and witness end of palava afterwards,
D cookin aspect is something u can work on wit ease if u 're ready to learn. Gud a thing,some men 're gud cooks, and i think u can learn dat from him as time goes on if he knows better.

Ma 2cent!
Re: I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? by Abekeade08(f): 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2011
Virgin this, virgin that, I tire ooh.

My friend, you must learn how to cook, there are no two ways about it. Watch your mom or your sister and then practice by making your own dishes. Sometimes when your man is vexing with you, once you give him good food and good yansh, He will forget that he was even upset sef.

I can't sign away my life without knowing how my partner will perform in bed. Say what you will, but abeg i no fit, sex is way too important to me for that ish.
Re: I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2011
the problem has nothing to do with you being a virgin but rather you being completely off any sexual approach.
i mean you dont have to have sex but there are many things you guys can do to alleviate the ¨stress¨of not doing the do. i completely understand why he would be tired of someone who doesnt make an effort to meet him half way (he is not forcing you into having sex, just to be open minded about the whole sex thing).

there are many sexy things that can be done by a couple without having sex and where the guy will be fully satisfied. i guess you best be reading that PUNCH mag.

as for the cooking, cant you ask your mum (or whoever) to teach you? you have plenty of time to learn, if you strongly believe in this guy being the right one then you will at least make that effort.
Re: I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? by Busybody2(f): 5:38am On Feb 16, 2011
SimiJ:

We have been in the relationship for over one year. I stay in Ibadan while he resides in Lagos, so most times we see each other every weekend. Things have been fine and this guy is all that i have dreamt of, my family likes him and his mum likes me, He owns his own firms ,quite rich,God fearing,a leader in church etc. February was supposed to be our introduction but quarrels broke out in December and things are on hold . Its always been about my cooking ability but am working on that,the fact that i dont know anything about sex, and he also think i am rigid. He believes i should work on these and he promised to wait.

Though he has never asked me for sex,recently he is been talking of having pressure to make out, he hasn't been happy,he feels he is losing out in important areas but i had made a vow to God to avoid sex cos am a virgin,he has girls on him and i thinks he may not be able to resist if an opportunity presents itself. My guy used to be randy,he has been there done that as per sex,i fear he may cheat at some point in time, infact he once voiced out that maybe we are not compatible and that we should have gone for different people, i am really confused here and i see him struggling on this too? cry cry cry

He is a leader in Church and not only is he pre-occupying all your waking thoughts about sex, he is forcing you to have sex before marriage, both sins before God undecided Sorry oh I am new to Christianity, but the Bible I was given clearly states that fornication includes obsessing about sex, abi Okrika people too don dey manufacture Bible ni undecided
And again, you are keeping your body for God, yet your Fiance is feeling he is losing out because of this, Isn't he the one you are reserving your body for undecided Is it not the same God you are serving undecided Or does this Christian religion have more have more God

My two cents - learn to cook asap, and stop dicing with temptation by staying over at his during the weekend (if you are). And IMHO, your problem is greater than learning to cook and sex (which can be learnt), the fact that he said that maybe you are both not compatible and should have gone for different people, should be your major headache for now, sex nor be food or a do or die thing na shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? by Youngpo413: 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
What will be will be.
Re: I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? by bellong: 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
Did you marry this guy?
Re: I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? by Tinalex(f): 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
@ Op,are you desperate to get married...yes the cooking part is an issue you must work on,but plss dnt give in to the sex pressure...u guyz are already on the verge of getting married. You said yourself he has his own firm n hez a lil boxed up,why not he do the right thing if he truly loves you n get married as usual so that he can freely hv sex with you. Rmbr you said hez nt naive in the game...hez been there done that. pls open ur eyes n nt fool urslf into doing what you will later regret. My 2cent tho.
Re: I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? by gsalvatore: 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
The Op.

Cant cook for sh1ts.
She can't Fvck for Sh1ts
She is Rigid.
She doesn't take the Man serious (plz read the sexuality section).

While other ladies out there are willing to give the Man all these things and more...

The question is...Why will a sane man Subscribe/Like/Follow you and all your excess baggage? What are you even bringing to the drawing board? Noffin! And you still think you deserve the dude...and you think prayer will do the magic with you working on your shallow self..heaven help those who....

The only things you have that is also bullshit is Desperation/selfisahness(you want everything on a platter)

The @Op is just an ignorant rigid spoilt kid hiding behind christainity
Na una type they help increase extra marital affairs for society later you go say all men are the same.

(1) (Reply)

Dating A Religious Zealot Can Be A Challenge / He/she's Not Ready To Leave Everything To Follow You / Nairaland Romantic Song Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.