Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1238310 members, 1650547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 April 2014 at 10:06 PM

$$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### - Phones (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Tech / Phones / $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### (320340 Views)

BB: Problems Viewing YOUTUBE Videos. / All Htc Problems Post Here For Solution / All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (361) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Lexusgs430: 10:55am On Feb 18, 2011
morzook:

Woa, Your offer is good bro, but i don't live in lagos and i can't afford to stay 2weeks without using my phone. Thanks for the offer though.

I am coming to lagos tomorrow, can you tell me where i can get one to buy?

You do not necessarily need a blackberry original charger. An original mini usb socket from other manufactures, would work fine. (make sure it is original)

Within the next two years, all mobile telephony manufactures are all adopting same charging port policy.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by unclesamtech(m): 7:05am On Feb 19, 2011
Lexusgs430:

Try a firmware update.

best option
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by morzook(m): 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2011
Na fake charger I buy o, Does ur offer still stand?
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Lexusgs430: 12:14am On Feb 20, 2011
morzook:

Na fake charger I buy o, Does your offer still stand?

Yeah ! Call me in 2 weeks on 08055552479. You can also post your number, just incase I am in before 2 weeks.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by morzook(m): 8:51am On Feb 20, 2011
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by nylawal(m): 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2011
@ ziyaun, You can check your credit by going to setup on your bb storm, MTN services,MTN sim plus, My tools , Prepaid then check balance. Hope this helps!
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by faloye.s(m): 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2011
can someone pls help me with my BB 8900,it just suddenly switch to safe mode n each time i try to do anytin it bonce back to the main screen.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by unclesamtech(m): 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2011
faloye.s:

can someone pls help me with my BB 8900,it just suddenly switch to safe mode n each time i try to do anytin it bonce back to the main screen.

you may need to reset this ; you can take it to any Engr around you with the required software
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by cridbak(m): 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2011
i have a bb storm 9530, i have tried the airtel and glo BIS but none of them worked, i took it to the airtel office to see if they could get it done but the dumb guy there asked me to pay for the weekly service which i paid for only for him to tell me my phone is still locked to verizon that they have to remove verizon from it permanently, im surprised because i have never heard of partial unlocking before. can someone just tell me what i need to do to get my BIS working as today is the 4th day. thx guys
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by faloye.s(m): 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2011
Sorry,what are d required software?
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Lexusgs430: 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2011
@ cridbak - If you can make calls and receive texts on your blackkberry, it seems to me that your phone is unlocked. Unless you cannot make or receive either. When you insert your sim card in your message, what network message do u get ?
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Lexusgs430: 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2011
Also click on blackberry menu,scroll down to options, then advanced options and click on Host routing table, tell me if you can see a series of numbers in that table. Try this and get back to me.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by morzook(m): 11:34pm On Feb 21, 2011
You can also go to the network options and manually choose your network
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Lexusgs430: 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2011
@ Faloye - Try a firmware upgrade or downgrade, depending on the firmware your Javelin currently has installed. You can do this yourself, log unto www.blackberry.com, download blackberry's desktop software version, connect your javelin, via a usb - mini usb port, and see if the software would detect your javelin. If it does, the software would detect if you need an upgrade, if it doesn't, click to see versions of firmware installed. NB : You need to have BIS enabled sim card to perform upgrade or downgrade.
Hope this helps. Get back to me either way.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by cridbak(m): 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2011
@lexus, i can make and receive calls, i went to host routing table and saw no numbers i tried to register and all it told me was msg sent
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Lexusgs430: 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2011
@ cridback - if you cannot see any numbers in the host routing table, you cannot use BIS services.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Lexusgs430: 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2011
Perform the same sequence again, after that is done, take out your battery for two minutes, re-insert battery, and get back to me.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by cridbak(m): 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2011
@lexus, yu r sayn because i dont see a bunch of numbers there, bis wont work, ow can i get the numbers there
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by cridbak(m): 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2011
lexus, i got a msg sayn yur handheld has been regd wit the wireless network and i still dont see no numbers
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Lexusgs430: 11:52pm On Feb 21, 2011
The way to get the numbers in your host routing table, is to register the device with your network, so once you are in the host routing table, click on the Blackberry menu button, a network message should come to your phone, stating that device is now registered with the network, take out battery for 2 minutes.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by cridbak(m): 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2011
do yu use yim
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Lexusgs430: 12:05am On Feb 22, 2011
Dejij@yahoo.com
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Mobinga: 12:55am On Feb 22, 2011
This thread should be sticky-ied
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by morzook(m): 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2011
My aunt mistakenly entered a wrong password on her storm 9530 and it was set to totally lock after ten tries. She has however entered the wrong one nine times, what can be done to save the phone
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Lexusgs430: 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2011
morzook:

My aunt mistakenly entered a wrong password on her storm 9530 and it was set to totally lock after ten tries. She has however entered the wrong one nine times, what can be done to save the phone

She has two choices -:
Either she saves the last try and hopes she remembers the code (1)
Or risk it, and lose all her data on the phone (complete wipe out) (2)
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by morzook(m): 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2011
She can risk option2 but how do we go about it? Hope you still have me in mind?
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Lexusgs430: 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2011
morzook:

She can risk option2 but how do we go about it? Hope you still have me in mind?

She enters the password, and the phone automatically enters wiping mode. She losses everything on the phones hard drive, the phone factory resets !

Yeah, we are game. Will be in Nigeria on the 1st of March.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by morzook(m): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2011
Thanks sir, Was actually wondering of you were nigerian, you sounded like an Indian.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Lexusgs430: 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2011
morzook:

Thanks sir, Was actually wondering of you were nigerian, you sounded like an Indian.

Do Indians sound better ? I am a Nigerian to the core.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by morzook(m): 9:56pm On Feb 22, 2011
I noted an accent
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by topeorekoy(m): 8:54am On Feb 23, 2011
can some1 remind me of how to subscibe to airtel bb service
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Lexusgs430: 9:18am On Feb 23, 2011
morzook:

I noted an accent

Maybe Gulder + Suya dey my system !!!!

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (361) (Reply)

Airtel Bb Plan On Android / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.