Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1235587 members, 1643878 topics. Date: Friday, 18 April 2014 at 01:19 AM

$$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### - Phones (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Tech / Phones / $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### (317146 Views)

BB: Problems Viewing YOUTUBE Videos. / All Htc Problems Post Here For Solution / All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by aieromon(m): 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2013
ebicon: @all,on my bold 3 when I download a movie, I will be able to hear the movie play but I cannot view on the screen,the screen displays (the video portion of the media been played uses an supported format) pls what can be the problem?

No problem,it simply means the device does not support the media file. Not all files can be played on a blackberry device.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by aieromon(m): 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2013
jaitto fidelix: Pls I rily nid help 2 my BB torch 1: all of a sudden, d phone screen just went blank after receiving a call 4rm my sis but there is still light shown on the keypads. Want 2 knw mayb s a Flex problem or not and if it is....How much can I get a flex or Fix it....Thanks in anticipation

Its definitely a flex problem. Replacing it should cost you less than N5000.

Thanks
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by aieromon(m): 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
fadhem: Pls how can I identify a refurbished BB? A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ what are d consequences of buying it.

Most times,a refurbished phone is passed on as brand new. If you want to buy a used phone and its as clean as out of the box,its likely to be refurbished.

As for consequence,you only lose if you purchase it as a brand new device. To confirm indeed whether the device is brand new,scroll down to Options.......PIN device information. On the PIN information page,type BUYR and two additional lines of information will be shown below. This is the buyers remorse that shows the lifetime usage of the device. A brand new device will show 0:00:00.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by unclesamtech(m): 6:50am On Jan 15, 2013
operaantap: Pls I forgot my blackberry password and even the retrieving question answer. Pls how do I go about this. Thanks

is it BB password or BB id ?
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by gabe: 7:17am On Jan 15, 2013
Anyone knows where to get a decent, new battery that can last for 1-2 days before charging for Bold 3? I have 2 follow come batteries n they don't last 30 mins!
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by aieromon(m): 10:58am On Jan 15, 2013
gabe: Anyone knows where to get a decent, new battery that can last for 1-2 days before charging for Bold 3? I have 2 follow come batteries n they don't last 30 mins!

I'm yet to see any battery that can last 2 days inside a blackberry device. You do know the phone is connected 24/7 to the blackberry server so try not to compare it with other devices.

I suggest you get a mobile inverter because there are "fake" brand new batteries everywhere. Talk to engrhamid.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by kenlash: 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
All those that dia appworld vanished . Download a lower version of appworld than d updated one. I had that issue until I downloaded a lower version . My appworld is back
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by qantona: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
Pls my bold 2 has virus. It sometimes restart on its own. And I can view ma pix or video and music expect going 2 application files.pls help
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by ebbsietc: 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2013
I have a blackberry curve 8310,I'm using an mtn sim.last week I try to subscribe but it would'nt respond.my account balance was intact nd it was really fustrating...so I later inserted my younger brothers subscribed mtn sim into my BB,but still yet didn't respond.pls wot should I do...its gettib me mad.somone should help me
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by gloriana(f): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2013
pls my sis sent me a BB (curve)but it was locked. a guy tried 2 open it 4 me n he has used all 10 codes but still locked. now i cant use d fone. pls wat do i do. u can rich me wit any solution on 08036316852
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by eagle_eye007: 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
@juwonmania, if you are certain that your BIS is active the go to options > advanced options > host routing table > menu button > register > do a battery pull . If you ever have problems with either your phone, laptop or tablet, [url] http://hovatek.com [/url] is the place to go. They have professionals on standby to help you

Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by nazmulhosen(m): 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
Can you please help me giving registration key of Filescoute V2.9.1.2 ?
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Talibanis: 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
Pls, my bold 3 (9650) is always resetting on its own i.e, switches off and reboots its. I have downgraded back to its factory settings, removed installed apps, scanned my memory card and even upgraded to the lastest OS6 on the net.....but the same problem persists! Any solution before I throw the phone away. Lols.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by gabe: 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
aieromon:

I'm yet to see any battery that can last 2 days inside a blackberry device. You do know the phone is connected 24/7 to the blackberry server so try not to compare it with other devices.

I suggest you get a mobile inverter because there are "fake" brand new batteries everywhere. Talk to engrhamid.

Thanks
thanks bro. Let me oliver twist u. Is it possible to use the information on ur old bb on a new one to get a bb id ?
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by olabiz2010(m): 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
Pls help!!!
I have been having problem with my app world over a week now. My appworld icon disappeared on my phone, but when i try to re download it i got a notification that it still on my phone so i click on [b]Option - Device- Application Management [/b]and i saw it there with other applications but the problem is that i can't move it. I have deleted and re install it many times but the icon refuse to show on home screen menu my download folder is gone too.
I need urgent assistance plssssss!
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by aieromon(m): 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
gabe: thanks bro. Let me oliver twist u. Is it possible to use the information on ur old bb on a new one to get a bb id ?

BB Identity is specific to each device and cannot be transferred. However,bbm contacts can be transferred to any device at any time.

Thanks.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by unclesamtech(m): 5:46am On Jan 16, 2013
olabiz2010: Pls help!!!
I have been having problem with my app world over a week now. My appworld icon disappeared on my phone, but when i try to re download it i got a notification that it still on my phone so i click on [b]Option - Device- Application Management [/b]and i saw it there with other applications but the problem is that i can't move it. I have deleted and re install it many times but the icon refuse to show on home screen menu my download folder is gone too.
I need urgent assistance plssssss!

take it to an Engineer ;
He will wipe the whole phone and reload the new os
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by davajons(m): 8:37am On Jan 16, 2013
Pls guys, i wanted to switch over to etisalat BIS, because i have been using my Glo BIS on my PC for a long time. so when i wanted to try the "one day" subscription, i recharged #100. But Etisalat has still not replied me. I sent SOD to 399 and my #100 was deducted. but i have not been connected yet. pls guys what should i do about this? is there anything i have to do before subscribing? NOTE: i dialed *499*2*2# first and i was told i have to opt out of something first before i can perform this which i don't even understand.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by olabiz2010(m): 10:00am On Jan 16, 2013
unclesamtech:

take it to an Engineer ;
He will wipe the whole phone and reload the new os

Thanks bro i really appreciate, i thought its somthing i can do myself
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Tobiegal(f): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2013
Hiya,

Please whats your opinion on Blackberry playbook?

And whats the big difference between the 16 and 64MG

Thank you
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by simplicit: 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2013
i have done that, the fone still dey hot
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Lexusgs430: 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2013
Tobiegal: Hiya,

Please whats your opinion on Blackberry playbook?

And whats the big difference between the 16 and 64MG

Thank you

If you have a 3G enabled blackberry phone, the playbook makes the best complementary investment. The difference between 16 and 64GB, is 48GB extra storage capacity!!!!
There is also a designated playbook thread on Nairaland.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by bharnjey: 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2013
engrhamid:
Reloading the os would fix it

I reloaded, its still d same thing bro..any other means?
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by greatgeo(m): 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2013
Guy in the house I need help with my bold 2 its very slow and it always tells me that there is no enought memory when I try laoding a new page
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Lexusgs430: 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2013
greatgeo: Guy in the house I need help with my bold 2 its very slow and it always tells me that there is no enought memory when I try laoding a new page

What os you got running on your Bold 2? I bet its OS6 !!!! Either delete unwanted apps or downgrade to OS5.
To effectively run OS6 on your bold 2, you probably can only have 2 - 3 3rd party apps running + always monitoring your application memory status.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by omoba231(m): 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2013
Bros need help my phone keep restarting itself and I try to upgrade the OS but its says I have to connect WIFI need help sirs
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by engrhamid(m): 6:18am On Jan 17, 2013
omoba231: Bros need help my phone keep restarting itself and I try to upgrade the OS but its says I have to connect WIFI need help sirs
Give a tech to fix for u.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by calabaman(m): 7:02am On Jan 17, 2013
Good Morning guys! I want to commend all ur efforts on helping those with BB issues, God will reward u all. I intend on buying a uk used Bold 5 from payless communication in computer village soon and would love to know the technical pitfalls of purchasing a used BB apart from the obvious. And how do i identify a refurbished uk used fone? What do i need to test on the phone to ensure its working well? Am new to the BB scene and am only buying it cos of the flexible data package and also cos my job needs me to be familiar with BB internet setup... Thanks ahead for ur responses!
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by unclesamtech(m): 7:22am On Jan 17, 2013
calabaman: Good Morning guys! I want to commend all ur efforts on helping those with BB issues, God will reward u all. I intend on buying a uk used Bold 5 from payless communication in computer village soon and would love to know the technical pitfalls of purchasing a used BB apart from the obvious. And how do i identify a refurbished uk used fone? What do i need to test on the phone to ensure its working well? Am new to the BB scene and am only buying it cos of the flexible data package and also cos my job needs me to be familiar with BB internet setup... Thanks ahead for ur responses!

BLACKBERRY BOLD 5 are of two types .

1. BB 9900

2. BB 9930

The BB bold 5 is a problematic phone and but it cannot be compared with other Blackberrry phones.

If you are buying this beautiful BB :I will recommend BB 9900 .

PLEASE NEVER let this go below 10% of battery lever .

For more Tips on this ; call me - 08033955343.

PLEASE READ THIS ALSO :

http://www.nairaland.com/1105667/blackberry-blacklist-read-before-buying
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by calabaman(m): 8:44am On Jan 17, 2013
@Unclesam.. Tanx i'l be sure to give u a call!.

(0) (1) (2) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (358) (Reply)

Airtel Bb Plan On Android / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.