Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1210138 members, 1564953 topics. Date: Friday, 25 July 2014 at 07:22 PM

$$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### (282431 Views)

BB: Problems Viewing YOUTUBE Videos. / All Htc Problems Post Here For Solution / All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by unclesamtech(m): 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2011
topeorekoy:

can some1 remind me of how to subscibe to airtel bb service

call 111
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by ozim(m): 11:24am On Feb 24, 2011
Hello Guys,
Plz,i urgently need help i have a bb storm 9530,just yesterday when i tried loading music into it from my laptop,after i finished i discovered that when i try loading a recharge card or checking my account balance,the thing just keep dailing instead of checking,i guess it must be virus,but i don't wanna flash my fone,so plz,any solution?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by reichx1: 9:56am On Feb 25, 2011
Hello guys,
I just got a Bold 9700 and i'm having issues with setting up the BIS on Glo. I've sent the message to 777 and they replied that my service has been activated. but i can't connect or ping. Saw the post by Lexusgs430 and selected register now under 'Host Routing Tables' and then removed my SIM. After putting the SIM card abck in, it still reads no entries.
What to do?? sad
P.S: I upgraded recently upgraded the OS from 5 to 6 via the BB Desktop Software.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Lexusgs430: 10:00am On Feb 25, 2011
Before we jump to conclusions that the upgrade might be flawed, try your BIS activated sim card in another Blackberry device and vice versa, and see if the response is the same, so we can narrow our brainstorming exercise.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by reichx1: 11:37am On Feb 25, 2011
Lexusgs430:

Before we jump to conclusions that the upgrade might be flawed, try your BIS activated sim card in another Blackberry device and vice versa, and see if the response is the same, so we can narrow our brainstorming exercise.

Did that and the other Blackberry (which had entries in its HRT) had no entries when i put in my SIM card, while mine started connecting with the other SIM (an MTN SIM and yes! there were entries in the HRT). Havn't got anyone around me who uses the Glo BIS service so i'm starting to wonder if the problem isn't with the Glo service itself,
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Lexusgs430: 11:42am On Feb 25, 2011
So you have narrowed the problem down to the glo sim. Maybe glo has not yet activated BIS on your sim card. That would be my initial prognosis !
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by reichx1: 11:54am On Feb 25, 2011
Lexusgs430:

So you have narrowed the problem down to the glo sim. Maybe glo has not yet activated BIS on your sim card. That would be my initial prognosis !

Lol! Alright Doc' smiley
But I've sent the message to register for the BIS service and they replied that it has been activated. Do you use Glo or know anyone that does? Is there anything else I should do or should have done? undecided
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Lexusgs430: 11:57am On Feb 25, 2011
I use Glo and because they have sent you an activation text, does not mean that the BIS service starts immediately. Call Glo to confirm true status of you BIS subscription.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Freesia(f): 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2011
I have the BB 9300 curve I am unable to send pictures to other BB's and can't blutooth music to other BB's either.I can only send the songs via BBM what could I be doing wrong??
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Lexusgs430: 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2011
@ Freesia - @ the point of trying to send picture or music, you have to press BB menu button, and activate bluetooth on the message.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Freesia(f): 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2011
^^^^^ on both?? even when I'm sending pictures?People say they can't open the mail when I send Pictures?
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Lexusgs430: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2011
@ Freesia - Since you're in the UK call 07956920461 so i put you through.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by unclesamtech(m): 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2011
ozim:

Hello Guys,
Plz,i urgently need help i have a bb storm 9530,just yesterday when i tried loading music into it from my laptop,after i finished i discovered that when i try loading a recharge card or checking my account balance,the thing just keep dailing instead of checking,i guess it must be virus,but i don't wanna flash my fone,so plz,any solution?

Thanks

THIS IS NOT A VIRUS @ ALL; JUST GO TROUGH ALL MY POSTS HERE : IT HAS BEEN ANSWERED MANY TIME.

YOU MAY CALL ME ON 08033955343 IF YOU DONT GET IT.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by sosodat(m): 7:17am On Feb 26, 2011
Hi all,

Though I know this is for BB solution/unlocking but I really need to unlock my phone and any help cant be too small.

I have a Nokia N86 8MP with IMEI 354203035053315 locked unto the "three" network in the UK. I need to unlock it for different SIM usage. Please, I dont know if you can but may you be blessed as you try. (Any unlocking assistance, free/not). Thanks
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by slim05: 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2011
hi y'all, i have d storm 9500 and i have blackberry application world, also i already have a blackberry ID. everytime i try to download any application from BAW, it telld me d app is not availablr for download on BAW. i have tried several free apps and it tells me d same. pls note: d memory is not full.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by talk2medo(m): 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2011
ozim:

Hello Guys,

Thanks

Try this Ozim, call customer care of your bb while its ringing load your card, Hope u understand, for example: On MTN. dial 180 it will ask you to choose your prefer language, then after that do as if you want to make another call while the other one is still active, then load you card. grin
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by talk2medo(m): 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2011
slim05:

hi y'all, i have d storm 9500 and i have blackberry application world, also i already have a blackberry ID. everytime i try to download any application from BAW, it telld me d app is not availablr for download on BAW. i have tried several free apps and it tells me d same. pls note: d memory is not full.

Blackberry Application world wont work my guy, there is an application that will work and you can get some free stuff there, its called "crackberry superstore" this is a direct link to download it. if you are using your blackberry you can click on that http://software.crackberry.com/superstore or type this [b]http://software.crackberry.com/superstore [/b]to your address bar on your browser.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by talk2medo(m): 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2011
Any Questions or Problems on Storm 1 and Storm 2? wink grin
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by cecegorz(m): 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2011
I was enjoying BB Appworld dloads on my Curve 2, when I switched to Bold 2, I discovered I could not log into my world with my BB ID any more, I was prompted to create a new ID which I did. Now I can log in but if I try dloading an app, it comes up with 'App is not available for dload from appworld' even trying to upgrade an existing app says the same line!
What's the way out, guys?
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by milu4(m): 8:39am On Feb 27, 2011
@owner am having prob with my bb,whenever i download facebook for blackberry inside i always got this message=u are currently on data plan that doest nt support this application,if u want to use this application pls contact your service provider to ugrade your data plan.I call mtn and zain but they can solve my problem the always told me the will work on in it in 24hr,am getting tire of it meanwhile am using opera bolt and so on to brows,but the facebook app and the twitter refuse to work.I will be very grateful if u solve this prob for me thanks so much
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by cecegorz(m): 9:08am On Feb 27, 2011
@Milu
Confirm that you are actually active on BIS, looks like u're using wap settings to browse and as such apps won't work. Go to your tcp/IP settings and remove all entries there to be sure.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by milu4(m): 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2011
yeah u are right i configue my tcp/ with zain acesspoint,but now i remove everytin uninstall the facebook and install it back but the same thing,so u mean i cant use the facebook destop without active plan,wat if i remove my sim and put any sim that has bb bundles and after installing the fbook sign in and remove the sim put my own can dat be work?hope to hear from u
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by cecegorz(m): 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2011
^^^
That's right, bro. All apps are routed through the BB server at your carriers end. You must have active BIS/BES to enjoy them and that's exactly why you pay the fees. You can only use facebook, twitter, and d rest through the browser under WAP settings.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by milu4(m): 7:45am On Feb 28, 2011
Thanx so much for making me understand,my second question is am having prob with only zain line on my bb,when trying to use my web with zain I got this unable to connect to the internet if the problem persist contact your services provider for assistance.but when using other line like etisalat,glo,mtn its working fine,my bb is power by mtn so I don't know wat is the prob.and I want to use zain inside I called zain several times but they are telling the same grammer I even subcribed to their 1 day bb plan but still no hope.any hope to use the zain? Another thing is I can't register my enterprise activation using all the lines it tell me fail activation request failed service connection unavailable
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by cecegorz(m): 7:59am On Feb 28, 2011
Wap settings on Zain change frequently prob bc of their often change of ownership, others are more consistent. You have to be sure the setting you have is the most current one.
Anyway I use zain though am dumping them soon bc of inability to deliver 3G.
For you to activate BES, your company's mail admin needs to set you up first, hope he's done that?
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by unclesamtech(m): 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2011
kudos to all contributors
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by AMADU77: 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2011
please what do you know about the BB 8830 from ZOOM network
its both CDMA and GSM , can work wirh zoom n mtn or glo

plz do you know if it works with MTN BB service, bcs zoom don'tt hv BB service

10x
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by unclesamtech(m): 6:41am On Mar 01, 2011
AMADU77:

please what do you know about the BB 8830 from ZOOM network
its both CDMA and GSM , can work wirh zoom n mtn or glo

plz do you know if it works with MTN BB service, bcs zoom don'tt hv BB service

10x

It's gonna work ; if it's CDMA and GSM
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by playboi(m): 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2011
Abeg I nid 2 be educated on hw 2 download n watch movies on my BB. What r d steps 2 folo n wt r d tools I need? Pls help asap
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by unclesamtech(m): 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2011
playboi:

Abeg I nid 2 be educated on hw 2 download n watch movies on my BB. What r d steps 2 folo n wt r d tools I need? Pls help asap

Have you activated BIS or BES ?

1 Like

Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by playboi(m): 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2011
Pls is der any1 wiv ideas on hw to download n watch films on my bb.I nid steps n tools 2 usem PLS HELP!
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Mcleo007(m): 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2011
playboi:

Pls is der any1 wiv ideas on hw to download n watch films on my bb.I nid steps n tools 2 usem PLS HELP!

Go to vuclip.com on ur internet browser. U can watch and even download virtually all youtube videos. Ensure ur access point in phone options is set as blackberry.net

Enjoy

2 Likes

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (332) (Reply)

2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp? / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.