Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1238734 members, 1651952 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 April 2014 at 10:41 PM

$$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Tech / Phones / $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### (320984 Views)

BB: Problems Viewing YOUTUBE Videos. / All Htc Problems Post Here For Solution / All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by TCD: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2011
playboi:

Pls is der any1 wiv ideas on hw to download n watch films on my bb.I nid steps n tools 2 usem PLS HELP!

In addition to the wonderful advice given By Mr MCle007 above, you can go to www.fztvseries.mobi and download movie series too.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by dragnet: 5:25am On Mar 04, 2011
TCD:

In addition to the wonderful advice given By Mr MCle007 above, you can go to www.fztvseries.mobi and download movie series too.
can bb play .avi?

Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by PAQ: 10:52am On Mar 04, 2011
HELP!! My BB service has gone off for two days now. I use a 8900 javelin with glo's bis monthly plan. I noticed that my edge has suddenly remained in lower case for two days now, and my plan is still active. All my friends using glo's edge have no problem but me. I have tried a hard reset but its still on lower case. Do you know if downloading apps could kill my plan cos i noticed this problem after downloading and some chating on facebook.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by remmy007(m): 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2011
@dragnet,
Yes BB can play avi files!
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by dino2006(m): 6:08am On Mar 05, 2011
Uncle sam & Dr Lexus, pls help me. I jst got a new BB 9300 and av not done any BIS yet on it. I tried checkn d host routing table, there were no entries. I den clickd register now, dey said my mesage was sent. But av not gotten a reply nor seen any numbas. Wat do i do? Tanx.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by konari(m): 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2011
PLEASE HOW DO I CHECK ACCOUNT BALANCE ON 9630 TOUR ON AIRTEL, WHENEVER I TYPE *123# IT INITIATES A CALL RATHER THAN SEND A MESSAGE TO GET A FLASH MESSAGE IN RESPONSE, I'V GONE TO OPTIONS>MOBILE NETWORKS>(CLICKED ON THE BB BUTTON TO REVEAL: OPTIONS) >DIAGNOSTICS TEST>(DONE THE TEST, COMPLETED THE TEST) BUT STILL CANT CHECK BALANCE. THIS METHOD WORKS WITH MTN AND GLO BUT APPARENTLY NOT WITH AIRTEL, I HAVE TRIED IT LIKE A DOZEN TIMES AND STILL CANT CHECK BALANCE OR LOAD CREDIT, THE OPTIONS WORK LIKE A CHARM WITH MTN AND GLO, PLS HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT(CHECKING MY ACCOUNT BALANCE ON AIRTEL)?

WAS AT AIRTEL OUTLET ON OBA AKRAN TODAY COULDN'T DO ANYTHING BECAUSE THEIR 'LINK' WAS DOWN, LUCKILY FOR ME I MET A FRIEND WHO HAPPENS TO WORK THERE AND GAVE ME THE NUMBER OF AN ENGINEER WHO COULD HELP, UPON CALLING THE ENGINEER, HE SAID HE WOULD USE A SOFTWARE TO 'SOLVE' THE PROBLEM, PLEASE GOOD PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND, HOW TRUE IS THIS CLAIM?!!!!!! IS THERE REALLY A SOFTWARE FOR THIS?!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S ASKING ME TO PAY FOR THE SERVICE, I MUST STATE CATEGORICALLY THAT I AM NOT PREPARED TO 'SANWO OMO'GO' (NOT PREPARED TO BE A MAGA) IF SUCH A SOFTWARE EXISTS WHAT'S STOPPING ME FROM SEARCHING FOR IT ONLINE,INSTALLING IT AND SOLVING THE PROBLEM MYSELF RATHER THAN FALLING MUGU TO SOMEONE, PLEASE IF SUCH A SOFTWARE EXISTS WHAT'S IT CALLED? THANK YOU ALL, HAVE A SPLENDID DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Mcleo007(m): 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2011
PAQ:

HELP!! My BB service has gone off for two days now. I use a 8900 javelin with glo's bis monthly plan. I noticed that my edge has suddenly remained in lower case for two days now, and my plan is still active. All my friends using glo's edge have no problem but me. I have tried a hard reset but its still on lower case. Do you know if downloading apps could kill my plan cos i noticed this problem after downloading and some chating on facebook.

Glo bis plan sucks! Ur plan is exhausted. Their service is the best but it doesn't correspond with the plans. Its patethic
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Mcleo007(m): 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2011
konari:

PLEASE HOW DO I CHECK ACCOUNT BALANCE ON 9630 TOUR ON AIRTEL, WHENEVER I TYPE *123# IT INITIATES A CALL RATHER THAN SEND A MESSAGE TO GET A FLASH MESSAGE IN RESPONSE, I'V GONE TO OPTIONS>MOBILE NETWORKS>(CLICKED ON THE BB BUTTON TO REVEAL: OPTIONS) >DIAGNOSTICS TEST>(DONE THE TEST, COMPLETED THE TEST) BUT STILL CANT CHECK BALANCE. THIS METHOD WORKS WITH MTN AND GLO BUT APPARENTLY NOT WITH AIRTEL, I HAVE TRIED IT LIKE A DOZEN TIMES AND STILL CANT CHECK BALANCE OR LOAD CREDIT, THE OPTIONS WORK LIKE A CHARM WITH MTN AND GLO, PLS HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT(CHECKING MY ACCOUNT BALANCE ON AIRTEL)?

WAS AT AIRTEL OUTLET ON OBA AKRAN TODAY COULDN'T DO ANYTHING BECAUSE THEIR 'LINK' WAS DOWN, LUCKILY FOR ME I MET A FRIEND WHO HAPPENS TO WORK THERE AND GAVE ME THE NUMBER OF AN ENGINEER WHO COULD HELP, UPON CALLING THE ENGINEER, HE SAID HE WOULD USE A SOFTWARE TO 'SOLVE' THE PROBLEM, PLEASE GOOD PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND, HOW TRUE IS THIS CLAIM?!!!!!! IS THERE REALLY A SOFTWARE FOR THIS?!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S ASKING ME TO PAY FOR THE SERVICE, I MUST STATE CATEGORICALLY THAT I AM NOT PREPARED TO 'SANWO OMO'GO' (NOT PREPARED TO BE A MAGA) IF SUCH A SOFTWARE EXISTS WHAT'S STOPPING ME FROM SEARCHING FOR IT ONLINE,INSTALLING IT AND SOLVING THE PROBLEM MYSELF RATHER THAN FALLING MUGU TO SOMEONE, PLEASE IF SUCH  A SOFTWARE EXISTS WHAT'S IT CALLED? THANK YOU ALL, HAVE A SPLENDID DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink

Yes, every manipulation or solution to smartphones require software usage. Besides, u should trust ur friend who gave u the contact.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by unclesamtech(m): 11:21pm On Mar 05, 2011
konari:

WAS AT AIRTEL OUTLET ON OBA AKRAN TODAY COULDN'T DO ANYTHING BECAUSE THEIR 'LINK' WAS DOWN, LUCKILY FOR ME I MET A FRIEND WHO HAPPENS TO WORK THERE AND GAVE ME THE NUMBER OF AN ENGINEER WHO COULD HELP, UPON CALLING THE ENGINEER, HE SAID HE WOULD USE A SOFTWARE TO 'SOLVE' THE PROBLEM, PLEASE GOOD PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND, HOW TRUE IS THIS CLAIM?!!!!!! IS THERE REALLY A SOFTWARE FOR THIS?!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S ASKING ME TO PAY FOR THE SERVICE, I MUST STATE CATEGORICALLY THAT I AM NOT PREPARED TO 'SANWO OMO'GO' (NOT PREPARED TO BE A MAGA) IF SUCH A SOFTWARE EXISTS WHAT'S STOPPING ME FROM SEARCHING FOR IT ONLINE,INSTALLING IT AND SOLVING THE PROBLEM MYSELF RATHER THAN FALLING MUGU TO SOMEONE, PLEASE IF SUCH A SOFTWARE EXISTS WHAT'S IT CALLED? THANK YOU ALL, HAVE A SPLENDID DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink

Anyway, you dont need to pay for it ; just give Me a call on 08033955343.

you dont even need any software. I will tell you what to do; very simple.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by konari(m): 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2011
@unclesamtech,, what is your yahoo id? lets chat
you can add me konariwo@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by konari(m): 2:43am On Mar 07, 2011
i popped another 'zain' sim in the phone and checked my account balance, lo and behold, it worked, so obviously the problem is with the sim and nothing else, thank you unclesamtech GOD BLESS YOU! and A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAD CONTRIBUTED, GOD BLESS YOU ALL, and to all those thieving bastards who have tried to rip me off asking for dough, well, i will refrain from issuing curses, MAY GOD BLESS YOU TOO
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by unclesamtech(m): 7:18am On Mar 08, 2011
konari:

i popped another 'zain' sim in the phone and checked my account balance, lo and behold, it worked, so obviously the problem is with the sim and nothing else, thank you unclesamtech GOD BLESS YOU! and A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAD CONTRIBUTED, GOD BLESS YOU ALL, and to all those thieving bastards who have tried to rip me off asking for dough, well, i will refrain from issuing curses, MAY GOD BLESS YOU TOO

you are welcome

chat with me on ymgr- unclesamgsm@yahoo.com
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Memunah(f): 10:20am On Mar 09, 2011
hello peeps.please got a little prob,gt a bb at&t 8700c model,but it got no browser configuration on it,i use mtn but cant get the settings on my fone cos i cant compose text msgs,its always saying messaging services not configured.PLEASE HELP ME OUT COS I NEED THE BROWSER AND MSG CONFIGURATION.thanks
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by unclesamtech(m): 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2011
Memunah:

hello peeps.please got a little prob,gt a bb at&t 8700c model,but it got no browser configuration on it,i use mtn but cant get the settings on my fone cos i cant compose text msgs,its always saying messaging services not configured.PLEASE HELP ME OUT COS I NEED THE BROWSER AND MSG CONFIGURATION.thanks

you need to upgrade your BB
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Realtol: 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2011
i bought 8320 not quite ago, 2 weeks precisely n i hv been using it. Last week i downloaded BB app manager n it work perfectly but 2days latter i tried open it den it started working sluggishly den i tried closed d application then i got App 532 error, reset which i ve beeing doing since that time still no changes. I can only make calls. Send msg, browse all other thing is not working because the menu is not displaying it display white, blank thing. Pls good ppl help me out. It's a Vodafone unlocked i bought without any software wen i tried conect it with my computer it says usb not recognised. Pls i need ur help on this. Thanks in advance!
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by aaidel(m): 1:03am On Mar 14, 2011
hmmmmmmm @uncle sam ive been using a bb torch for the past nine months day before yesterday i charged after it was done charging i was using the phone when the screen went off the phone was still working but the screen was off i then did a hard reset and the phone didnt come on only the red light kept blinking. in the morning i did another hard reset and the phone came on but the battery was low i charged it and was using it until suddenly the screen went off again and this time the led was blinking a light blue colour i could receive calls and make calls but the screen wasnt working i removed the battery and put it back again and the phone hasnt come on since then this is the second day what could be wrong with it
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by tj_sadiq(m): 7:21am On Mar 14, 2011
Hello, pls my bold 9700 is giving me concerns.wen i make calls sumtimes,i can't hear anytin untill i activate my loudspeackers.everyoda tone works well at dat time.later it works ok.
Am a new bb user,so was wondering if such occurs sumtimes or my device is faulty.

And also wots d average ba3 life of a bold 2?
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by prettydiva(f): 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2011
pls peeps how do i download nairaland, Google and yahoo mail on my BB9300? Can't seem to find them
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Jummy4real(f): 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2011
Please where can I get good UK used blackberry phones to buy in Computer Village? I was rubbed by Okada men at gun point and they collected by bag with my BB inside. Thanking you in advance for your swift response
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by prettydiva(f): 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2011
@ jimmy sorry about your BB, just go to slot phones jejely for a new one to avoid mistakes
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by unclesamtech(m): 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2011
tj_sadiq:

Hello, pls my bold 9700 is giving me concerns.wen i make calls sumtimes,i can't hear anytin untill i activate my loudspeackers.everyoda tone works well at dat time.later it works ok.
Am a new bb user,so was wondering if such occurs sumtimes or my device is faulty.

And also wots d average ba3 life of a bold 2?

it needs to be serviced by Gsm Engineer
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Memunah(f): 8:46am On Mar 18, 2011
unclesamtech:

you need to upgrade your BB

please how do i do that,someone told me i should go to bb office,am in lagos dnt know d nearest one.need ya help
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by unclesamtech(m): 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2011
Memunah:

please how do i do that,someone told me i should go to bb office,am in lagos dnt know d nearest one.need ya help

just take it to any certified Engr around you
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Memunah(f): 8:13am On Mar 21, 2011
sowie,dont knw any around,can u help me out in anyway.fankz in advance
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by simstar(f): 9:00am On Mar 21, 2011
I've been unable to download via fztvseries.mobi for 2 days now!! What's going on?
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by snoopy(m): 9:07am On Mar 21, 2011
i recently got a fairly bold 1 and after using it for about a month, i disccovered that the some of the keys on the keypad are fond of siezing especially when the phone gets heated due to use or charging. someone told me its most likely as a result of a change in the casing. i changed the keypad but it didnt solve the problem. what do advice i do pls
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by holla-tech: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2011
Please uncle Sam, i had to register on nairaland today because of you, i need to speak with you as i have been trying one of ur number (07092661550) and its not connecting. please send me an active number so i can call you regarding IWP upgrade. cuz na u me trust oh,
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by freddist: 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2011
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by unclesamtech(m): 6:30am On Mar 23, 2011
holla-tech:

Please uncle Sam, i had to register on nairaland today because of you, i need to speak with you as i have been trying one of your number (07092661550) and its not connecting. please send me an active number so i can call you regarding IWP upgrade. cuz na u me trust oh,

Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Memunah(f): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2011
unclesamtech,u arent responding to me again.pls try help me out
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by walexy(m): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2011
My new BB 9300 (curve 3) is experiencing network fluctuations. The network status changes intermittently between ''OFF'' , ''edge'' and ''EDGE''. Someone should please help me ooooooooo!!!

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (362) (Reply)

Airtel Bb Plan On Android / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings]

Viewing this topic: Sylvekzee(m), ibkgab001, CaptainLee(m), femi4(m), biggyrossy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.