₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,021,585 members, 4,308,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 June 2018 at 02:17 PM

$$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### (970451 Views)

All Htc Problems Post Here For Solution / All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution / Call Me Now Also For Solutions On Any Thing One You Need. (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by kidgenious(m): 12:39am On May 25, 2011
Imanuelle:

guys please i cant browse with my tour *verizone* from u.s.
It says sim card nt supported by network when i try to open d browser, It only has browser, no wap. And nuthin to even use to open mtn homepage, Guys plz help me,
Is the BIS activated or you just wanna use the browser without BIS
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Nobody: 3:16am On May 25, 2011
@kidgenius
av seen enuf people complain about paying bis and later they cant browse,
i want d phone to be able to browse first b4 i activate my bis.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by tayoast(m): 2:21pm On May 25, 2011
Imanuelle:

guys please i cant browse with my tour *verizone* from u.s.
It says sim card nt supported by network when i try to open d browser, It only has browser, no wap. And nuthin to even use to open mtn homepage, Guys plz help me,

It worked for me with glo and MTN BIS.

Not compatible wt etisalat
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 25, 2011
Please ooo. People my bb messenger is messing me up, I. Can't add any friends. When I receive a request n accepts. It deletes almost immediately cos I don't find d person on my contacts. Can someone elp me with d solution. I use a bold 9780 with mtn. Thanks
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by kidgenious(m): 6:40pm On May 25, 2011
Darthmaul:

Please ooo. People my bb messenger is messing me up, I. Can't add any friends. When I receive a request n accepts. It deletes almost immediately cos I don't find d person on my contacts. Can someone elp me with d solution. I use a bold 9780 with mtn. Thanks
Its best you re-install or Upgrade the OS.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 25, 2011
tayo itz mtn dat am using.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by tayoast(m): 1:49am On May 26, 2011
Imanuelle:

tayo itz mtn dat am using.

It worked for me
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Twinsoris(m): 5:13pm On May 26, 2011
To lexusgs430 infact i am new to this phone forum but i am quite confuse to see how powerful and technically you are concerning about BB but my problem is that my bb did not have browser and also how do i connect my bb to my laptop to use as a modem and how do i configurate my bb to access internet and already it works with any networks and my BB model is 8707 (vodafone)
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Teejayl(f): 10:42pm On May 26, 2011
Hello house,i just got a verizone branded blackberry tour,i cnt connect to the internet. I have tried glo,mtn,etisalat and zain networks. Anytime i launch the browser,i get the 'no data entries,contact ur service provider' msg bt i cn make and receive calls. What can i do to solve this? Please i need your help
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Twinsoris(m): 10:07am On May 27, 2011
Hi to all expert and profs in the house pls i am not residing in nigeria , but in some city in ivory coast , my problem is that i have been browse from my laptop using my sony ericsson W850 as modem which is quite interesting with all the network provider here in ivory coast.
But to my surprise my BB 8707(vodafone) is of no use no browser to access the internet and i bought BB simply to relieve my sony ericsson from stress cause is connected to internet 24hours non stop you can see how powerful it is, But pls help me out on my BB i can make calls and received call and send many messages but the problems remain browser and the internet setups pls i help from any memebers, THANKS,
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by oluromeo1(m): 3:43pm On May 27, 2011
Hello house, just got a bb tour (verizon), but its saying insert sim, i hv tried mtn,glo but its still not working
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by kidgenious(m): 10:03am On May 28, 2011
Twinsoris:

To lexusgs430 infact i am new to this phone forum but i am quite confuse to see how powerful and technically you are concerning about BB but my problem is that my bb did not have browser and also how do i connect my bb to my laptop to use as a modem and how do i configurate my bb to access internet and already it works with any networks and my BB model is 8707 (vodafone)
If you dont have a browser on your BB,simply re-install or upgrade it.To use as a modem,there are 2 ways i know.
1.download the latest version of blackberry desktop Manager,connect your BB to pc.the BDM should recognise the model automatically,after that click connect to internet.you need to input the apn settings for the network.thats it, you are Online!
2.Download an app called 'tether' both for your BB n pc, d process is straightforward.you launch both apps n you are connected!
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by afegbai(m): 1:02pm On May 28, 2011
pls, how can i upgrade my bb curve 2
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Cypha8: 12:34pm On May 29, 2011
Guys thanks for this thread o!
So I just updated from OS 5.0 to OS 6.0 on my Curve 9300 smiley But since then I've not been able to utilize my blackberry internet service subscription; meaning blackberry messenger doesn't work anymore as well as other third party applications like facebook, twitter, yahoo messenger sad
Please I need to figure this out and get them working again ASAP, HELP me!!!!

Thanks again ,
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by TCD: 7:54pm On May 29, 2011
^^
Are you using Airtel BIS?
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by sayeed(m): 9:01pm On May 29, 2011
Pls help me,I cnt upload my pic on my bb messenger $ I cnt see the picture of frends on my contact list. I'm using bb Storm 9500. Thank you
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by DonChigo2(m): 10:16pm On May 29, 2011
was traveling frm lagos to ibadan today wen the network went off, tot it was no coverage cos of the road, power started the phone when i got to ib, the same thing, no network, i changed sim and the same thing, now i know its my bb, pls help
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Mcleo007(m): 10:28pm On May 29, 2011
@sayeed, try to reload the bbm. that should work.

@chigo, may necessarily not be ur phone. A lot of peeps complained of service outtage today. Guess its as a result of security for the handing overs.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by semidaraeb(m): 12:06am On May 30, 2011
This thread is really nice but my complain is d internet speed on d BB its so slow am on MTN presently I used to use Etisalat but d only thing dey were gud for was d bis instant messaging d internet was so dam slow a snail will be faster if there is a race, I complaind constantly to d CS but realised that with their edge service I was only wastn my time and all dey always said was were are sorry yur complain will b lookd into but no change at all in service , I later switched to MTN only to discover dat they r all d same, as d internet is equally slow have complained about dis to their customer service but all I hear is d same we are sorry story

My question is are we comfortable with dis level of service for the amount we pay weekly or we just don't care because wat I see is dat dis service providers are taking us for a ride because all dey do is collect our money and offer services that don't meet up at all, or is it that people don't browse with their phones and only ping with them cos for me pinging is secondary d internet on the go is d main reason y am using BB and if I can't have fast internet then of what use is d BB to me,

The NCC which is supposed to regulate d industry as become a toothless bulldog that can't even bark not to talk of biting and its really fustrating when I nid to get important and urgent info and it takes almost 20 to 30 minutes to get d required info because of the inefficiency of the so called service providers

There is an urgent nid for dis issue to be addtessed by the NCC as d networks are taking Nigerians for granted and it as to stop as things cannot be like this

Pls fellow NL feel free to contribute to the issues raised above.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by semidaraeb(m): 12:08am On May 30, 2011
This thread is really nice but my complain is d internet speed on d BB its so slow am on MTN presently I used to use Etisalat but d only thing dey were gud for was d bis instant messaging d internet was so dam slow a snail will be faster if there is a race, I complaind constantly to d CS but realised that with their edge service I was only wastn my time and all dey always said was were are sorry yur complain will b lookd into but no change at all in service , I later switched to MTN only to discover dat they r all d same, as d internet is equally slow have complained about dis to their customer service but all I hear is d same we are sorry story

My question is are we comfortable with dis level of service for the amount we pay weekly or we just don't care because wat I see is dat dis service providers are taking us for a ride because all dey do is collect our money and offer services that don't meet up at all, or is it that people don't browse with their phones and only ping with them cos for me pinging is secondary d internet on the go is d main reason y am using BB and if I can't have fast internet then of what use is d BB to me,

The NCC which is supposed to regulate d industry as become a toothless bulldog that can't even bark not to talk of biting and its really fustrating when I nid to get important and urgent info and it takes almost 20 to 30 minutes to get d required info because of the inefficiency of the so called service providers

There is an urgent nid for dis issue to be addtessed by the NCC as d networks are taking Nigerians for granted and it as to stop as things cannot be like this

Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by semidaraeb(m): 12:10am On May 30, 2011

Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by jeffizy(m): 1:46am On May 30, 2011
Sam,I noticed my storm 2 hangs if I have to use it while charging. Its new and no much app. Its embarrassing removing d battery in public.pls any way out?
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Lawalmd(m): 7:34am On May 30, 2011
Did you do a backup before upgrading your os?cos that's where your problem is i'm using a curve 9300 and i've done two os6 upgrades on it, i did the last one on friday but i notice the service books don't always come back after the upgrade so i just do a restore from my backup and i'm good to go
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Mcleo007(m): 7:23pm On May 30, 2011
semidaraeb:

Your well on point. MTN actually is the main culprit on this crime. Their service in most places is quite Pathetic and insulting, cos I cnt imagine paying for a service and don't gt value for my money. And the worst is their customer service that never connects.

Overall, ill rate ETISALAT above 'em all. The sad side to them is their all 2g service. Airtel and Glo are on a par.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by sayeed(m): 11:21pm On May 30, 2011
@ mcle, pls how do i reload it or should i just download a current version
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by kidgenious(m): 7:19pm On May 31, 2011
semidaraeb:

MTN really dont know what steps to take to resolve all issues facing their congested network or rather they know but too stingy in doing anything about it.There expansion rate in accommodating more subscribers is too slow.Airtel well they can do better.Glo God have mercy,its crap!Etisalat better days ahead.In all no GSM network in nigeria can really boast of excellent Services,a lot still needs to be put in place which in my opinion just requires dedicated and motivated technocrats to build on existing structures.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by unclesamtech(m): 7:17am On Jun 01, 2011
jeffizy:

Sam,I noticed my storm 2 hangs if I have to use it while charging. Its new and no much app. Its embarrassing removing d battery in public.pls any way out?

Let Me 1st ask you this question; is your charger original?
if not , this may be hanging,

Alternatively, you may need to flash your BB
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2011
i paid for etisalat daily bis plan,
I can ping but i cant browse cus my browser setting is stuck at hotspot.
Please what do i do??
Sumone help,
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by zainura: 11:13am On Jun 02, 2011
hi guys, pls i have blackberry 9780 bolt 4 my problem is that my friends can't see my profile picture when am using my bbm chat. Pls i need ur help on how solvet this problem.tanx

(0) (1) (2) ... (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (740) (Reply)

Download Free Music,games,lyrics,wallpapers,ringtones & Lots More With Wapdam. / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.