Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! (34172 Views)

Photo: Married Man Caught Watching P0rn Movie In Public Transport / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) / Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by iz2much: 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2011
A shocked husband, Luke Bello, has caught his wife Bisi, 35, and her lover Ahmed Tijani, 25, having sex in his apartment.
Luke alleged that he caught his wife who is four months pregnant for him with her lover, Ahmed, on his matrimonial bed making love.

Luke who could not control his anger raised alarm and rushed to the Igando police station and reported that Ahmed raped his wife in his house.

The police went and arrested Ahmed and Bisi followed them to the station on the allegation.

At the station, Bisi told the police that she was not raped as claimed by her husband rather she invited the man to make love to her and she enjoyed the sex while it lasted before the husband suddenly returned home and started raising alarm.

The incident happened at 15,Imesan compound Egan, on the outskirt of Lagos State, South West, Nigeria.

Bisi and her heartthrob , Ahmed were charged to court for conduct likely to breach the peace under section 451 of the criminal code cap 17 vol 2 laws of Lagos state of Nigeria.

Part of the charge reads:”that you Bisi Bello and Ahmed Tijani on the same date, time and place did conduct yourselves in a manner likely to cause breach of peace by having sex in the room of Luke Bello husband of Bisi Bello”

When the charge was read to them, they pleaded guilty and explained that both agreed to have sex.

Bisi further explained before the presiding magistrate Mrs. M B.Folami that she invited Ahmed after her husband told her that he was travelling but suddenly returned home unannounced when he caught them.

She also told the court that she was four months pregnant for her husband before the incident happened.

In the course of her explanation, the husband told the court that since she was pregnant he wanted to withdraw.

SOURCE : PMNEWSNIGERIA.COM
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Odunnu: 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2011
That man has a very high self control. God forbid it happening to me, i'l be taunted/mocked/called a murderer.
How i'l kill them I dont know but in my rage I will.
Godpunishthatwoman!

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2011
It is very clear, d husband cant satisfy her wife in bed.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by MMM2(m): 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2011
wale again!!!
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Dsense(m): 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2011
I would behave just as the man did . . . undecided
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Woke4all(m): 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2011
Wetin we no go see for life?

Anyways if it's me i will simple give him a nice mark abi the guy no get cutlass gun?
grin angry
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Coolabbie: 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2011
Even as she dey pregnant, she still dey cheat. Indeed sum people r born cheaters. D husband shud be commended 4 exhibitin such high level of self-control, a feature rare amongst nigerian men.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2011
Ogbele kwa kwa
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Odunharry(m): 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2011
hmm.some women are dangerous
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2011
sounds like a fake story.

In the course of her explanation, the husband told the court that since she was pregnant he wanted to withdraw
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by 197(f): 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2011
M M M:

wale again!!!

its true wale star/born2fuck hasnt been online today

he's the Ahmed here
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Osama10(m): 11:47pm On Feb 15, 2011
Odunharry:

hmm.some women are dangerous

You can say that again. shocked
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by gestapo(f): 12:28am On Feb 16, 2011
Having extramarital affair is deemed "breech of the peace" shocked Only in Nigeria lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Mayflowa(m): 1:28am On Feb 16, 2011
It seems the Bello man still wants his wife. He only wanted the loverboy to be jailed at of sight. Poor guy!
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by zhukiyama: 6:23am On Feb 16, 2011
Well shits happen, Its obvious the man is not good enough for the woman, so she use a lifeline (Phone a friend)

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by eddy1977(m): 7:14am On Feb 16, 2011
Sad.

he needs a dna test of the baby after its born.
a pregnant woman with a lover is just an open door of curses in the house.

the lover is 10 years younger.wow,i would be damned if my woman did me that.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by ekubear1: 7:24am On Feb 16, 2011
If it were me, I'd probably have killed them both.

Cosign on DNA test.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by adelove21(m): 7:53am On Feb 16, 2011
if na me i wil kil both of them &am ready 2 go 2 jail, i believe d man is not d owner of d pregnancy, a smal boy indeed
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by MMM2(m): 8:34am On Feb 16, 2011
who gave de woman belle since she has a boyfriend Bleep-ing her?
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by xynerise: 8:44am On Feb 16, 2011
This is common in Yorubaland grin
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Ivbade: 10:24am On Feb 16, 2011
Are they really married, or he just went to bring her from the villiage and impregnated her? because if a woman wants to cheat on her husband , i am made to understand that she goes to where-ever and not bringing the man to the matrimonial bed. Absurd!
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by born2boink(m): 10:33am On Feb 16, 2011
M M M:

wale again!!!

190::

its true wale star/born2fuck hasnt been online today

he's the Ahmed here

See me see wahala, wetin concern me with this post. trouble sleep jeje, Yanga come wake am
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by 197(f): 10:37am On Feb 16, 2011
wale we know you are the one

why did you do it
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Nelson6(m): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2011
lol wale, u for no ransack another man property now . , i bet u really enjoyed da woman lol grin grin grin
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by harakiri(m): 10:49am On Feb 16, 2011
What's the point of getting married when there's nothing sacred about it?
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by cretin: 11:39am On Feb 16, 2011
na waoh,
imagine depositing sper.m on top of a developing foetus's head!, shocked tongue

i now know why some babies are born with curly hair and oda kinky!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by coolgb(m): 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2011
where dis tin called shame has gone to,i cant just understand
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Demdem(m): 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2011
gestapo:

Having extramarital affair is deemed "breech of the peace" shocked Only in Nigeria lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My tots exactly. Jobless men in black
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Pame(m): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2011
IF I WERE THE GUY, I WOULD ONLY KEEP WATCHING THE DUO AS THEY POUND ON THEMSELVES, AS IF ONE WAS WATCHING A MOVIE. ONE GOOD THING IS THAT I WOULD LET THEM SEE ME WATCH THEM, FOR THEM TO KNOW THAT I WAS AROUND, AND I HAVE THE FIRST-HAND WITNESS OF THE GAME. THEREAFTER, WE CUT THE CAKE. EACH GOES HIS/HER OWN WAY. NO MORE, NO LESS EVEN IF I HAD SPENT A BILLION TO HOOK HER.

THE TRUTH IS THAT, THAT WAS NOT THE FIRST TIME OF THE ACT, THEY HAVE BEEN IN THE PRACTICE FOR LONG. THE GUY ACTED ON INFORMATION TO CATCH THEM. SOMEONE WITHIN THE NEIGHBORHOOD HAD BEEN OBSERVING THE LADY FOR QUITE A WHILE AND NOTICED THE ESCAPADES AND HE WANTED THE GUY TO SEE WITH HIS NAKED EYES, THE UNWHOLESOME PRACTICES OF HIS SO CALLED WIFE!, NA WA O.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Fearcom(m): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2011
Kai. . . . . . . shocked
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by mensdept: 1:49am On Feb 17, 2011
How is he sure the "pregnant wife" is carrying his child?
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by 1STOrder: 3:24am On Feb 17, 2011
pregnant wife cheatin in her husband house? mehnn dz z insane, stil she claims 2 v invitd d dude n enjoy evry bit of it- total madness!!

shez damn too lucky, i wuld v givn her smtin 2 remember. MARRIAGE DISSOLVED,CASE CLOSED, GO MEET YA BOYFrND!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] / Pregnant Lady Who Scaled Fence To Escape Fire Outbreak In Lagos, Gives Birth / Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.