Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,964 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:28 AM

53rd Grammy Award - Actress Omotola Jalade - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 53rd Grammy Award - Actress Omotola Jalade (5531 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) / Omotola Jalade’s Outfit To Lagos Fashion & Design Week / Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

53rd Grammy Award - Actress Omotola Jalade by toytuns(f): 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2011
I think she could do better. she needs to fire her stylist. --- Seriously.

more pics on http://www.stylebybike.com/2011/02/nigerian-actress-omotola-jalade-ekeinde-at-the-53rd-grammy-award-oops.html

you can comment there also.

1 Like

Re: 53rd Grammy Award - Actress Omotola Jalade by obowunmi(m): 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2011
pretty gyal -- but FAT. undecided
Re: 53rd Grammy Award - Actress Omotola Jalade by toytuns(f): 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2011
Not a good choice at all for her figure.
Re: 53rd Grammy Award - Actress Omotola Jalade by Pweety4me(f): 4:26am On Feb 16, 2011
She could ave done better, dis ain't d the best way to show herself & dis is definetly not the best she has & can look!
Re: 53rd Grammy Award - Actress Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2011
lipsrsealed she simply looks bad , what happened to wearing a strapless bra and that tummy embarassed next time she should please do the whole world a favour and get spanx or body magic or better yet just get a dress that fits her body better.
Re: 53rd Grammy Award - Actress Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 17, 2011
My sexy mama. . . looking stunning. . . love you just the way you are

1 Like

Re: 53rd Grammy Award - Actress Omotola Jalade by toytuns(f): 12:48am On Feb 18, 2011
blink182:

My sexy mama. . . looking stunning. . . love you just the way you are

Blink182

Don't get us wrong, she sexy anytime, even if after four. But that dress didn't bring her sexy out.
She is a beautiful gorgeous woman. She killed it with that dress.
It looks as if she's just going to get some groceries at the store.
This is Grammy, celebrities plans months ahead to go to the Grammy.
Re: 53rd Grammy Award - Actress Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 18, 2011
toytuns:

Blink182

Don't get us wrong, she sexy anytime, even if after four. But that dress didn't bring her sexy out.
She is a beautiful gorgeous woman. She killed it with that dress.
It looks as if she's just going to get some groceries at the store.
This is Grammy, celebrities plans months ahead to go to the Grammy.

Please, look at what she is wearing properly. Its covered in crystal like material, definitely not long and flowing. Would have looked better like that, all in all its a good dress
Re: 53rd Grammy Award - Actress Omotola Jalade by toytuns(f): 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2011
blink182:

Please, look at what she is wearing properly. Its covered in crystal like material, definitely not long and flowing. Would have looked better like that, all in all its a good dress

I agree with you, its a very good dress and material but she wore it just for the wrong occasion.
I would have love to wear that dress or sew it and add it to my collections.
But i don;t think I would wear it to a Grammy. To a girls night out yes, to a party next door, yes. You get where i'm going.
she's one of my fans and she will always be.
Re: 53rd Grammy Award - Actress Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 19, 2011
She looks DAMN good, stop hating.
She has children, and her belly comes with
the territory!

Omotola, you go mama! You look fantastic, I love the dress!
Re: 53rd Grammy Award - Actress Omotola Jalade by InkedNerd(f): 1:36am On Feb 19, 2011
She should work on the stomach. Not cute. If she's gonna be in the public eye as she is then she should expect all of the criticism. Ummm, side note: How'd she get invited to the Grammy's anyway?
Re: 53rd Grammy Award - Actress Omotola Jalade by m169: 4:39am On Feb 19, 2011
i think she should go to the GYM for weight loss before Grammy award. She is an actress not a singer. If She is a singer and have
gegorous voice, we will forgive her.

discount dresses online
japan dress wholesale
korean dresses wholesale
Re: 53rd Grammy Award - Actress Omotola Jalade by Desiree2: 9:13am On Feb 19, 2011
Very beautyful woman ! but she'd better wire her stylists ( clothes and hair dress), too many mistakes ! it would spoil her image.
Re: 53rd Grammy Award - Actress Omotola Jalade by Ladytemi(f): 11:39am On Feb 19, 2011
Has she ever heard of spanx or control top. Hard to look @the dress when all you see is stomach, it's difficult to look sexy with your stomach poking out.
Re: 53rd Grammy Award - Actress Omotola Jalade by dominique(f): 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2011
my issue is the bra showing underneath. someone should have told her; you don't wear a  strapped bra under a see-through top, jeez!!! embarassed.
Re: 53rd Grammy Award - Actress Omotola Jalade by toytuns(f): 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

She looks DAMN good, stop hating.
She has children, and her belly comes with
the territory!

Omotola, you go mama! You look fantastic, I love the dress!

Nobody is hating, we're just advising her. In case she want to do this again. The bra, the cloth, the tommy grrr.
I know she could do better. It's not just a party next door. It's a Grammy -- Hello.

have you checked the other pictures at
http://www.stylebybike.com/2011/02/nigerian-actress-omotola-jalade-ekeinde-at-the-53rd-grammy-award-oops.html
Re: 53rd Grammy Award - Actress Omotola Jalade by FLORAC1(f): 2:51am On Nov 16, 2011
Hmm! No comment!! Luks lyk u galz were paid to critize dz lady, hmmm! Una wel done o!
Re: 53rd Grammy Award - Actress Omotola Jalade by AmakaG29(f): 4:55am On Nov 16, 2011
Cute dress with a bad camera angle, tis all
Re: 53rd Grammy Award - Actress Omotola Jalade by webmanlag: 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2011
Amaka G29:

Cute dress with a bad camera angle, tis all

what angle would have been better? from behind?

see where the dude's hand is,
Re: 53rd Grammy Award - Actress Omotola Jalade by nwanioma(f): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2011
toytuns:

I think she could do better. she needs to fire her stylist. --- Seriously.

I think she should Kill her hair stylist, her hair was not even properly retouched sef! and i agree with every one else the dress is just wrong for her, make joan catch her.
Re: 53rd Grammy Award - Actress Omotola Jalade by missojugo(f): 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2013
Nobody goes on the red carpet without Body magic on, even after a 40 days dry fast and daily visits to the gym. Omo T did you forget to pack yours or did it get lost? You for run quick to Walmart on your way to the grammys my sister shocked
Re: 53rd Grammy Award - Actress Omotola Jalade by dramendra: 3:39pm On Feb 11, 2013
See where this dude put em hand, am sure jealous ahead if my future wife is gonna be a celeb.
Re: 53rd Grammy Award - Actress Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2013
toytuns:

I agree with you, its a very good dress and material but she wore it just for the wrong occasion.
I would have love to wear that dress or sew it and add it to my collections.
But i don;t think I would wear it to a Grammy. To a girls night out yes, to a party next door, yes. You get where i'm going.
she's one of my fans and she will always be.
I get it now, you are right.
Re: 53rd Grammy Award - Actress Omotola Jalade by lowaist101: 7:54am On Jun 17, 2019
congrats to omosexy.

but see where the guy come place his hand?

(1) (Reply)

Homemade Aspirin Mask Helps Heal Acne, Pimples, rashes / 100+pictures Of The Latest Ankara Ovation Magazine: Unique Ankara Dresses 2020 / This Is Me In My African Print Dress. I'd Like To Read Your Comments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.