Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! (4758 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. / 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by deluxecad(m): 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2011
Does every guy just want se x? "Are you kidding me?!" That was my interjectory remark when this chic put it to me that every guy is after se x. Could this be an absolute truth or she's making a sweeping statement? Does it mean that a guy can't interact or seek the company or attention of a lady on plain, clean and genuine terms? Isn't there something else a guy can want besides sex? No neutral intentions anymore? Let's hear your bit.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by LordReed(m): 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2011
While it is inevitable that some sort of attraction will exist between man and woman, it does not always translate to sex.

For me am drawn to women like a moth to flame but I don't let the baser natures to get the better of me. I can sit for hours gisting with a lady and not even make an attempt to initiate any sexually advances so I say a very bold YES a man can be friends with a lady without looking for sexual congress.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by MMM2(m): 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2011
yes and i luv sex.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Goldieluks: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2011
I am yet to see a guy who is after real love,rather than just s3x.
especially Nija men. urgh!!!
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by LordReed(m): 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2011
^^^Tell me what your definition of real love is and I spot you a few examples.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by seedord247(m): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2011
b4 nko,  no sex no relationship
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by koolchicco: 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2011
@OP

Not really - I'm a living proof. . undecided
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by 197(f): 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2011
Well i seem to be an exception to this
Under my criteria i dont use the word LOVE
for anyone i dont care about rather i use LIKE

Today everything seem to be based on sex,sadly
there is no relationship today that isnt based on sex
no matter how much the guy confesses he loves and cares about you
Give him a month and he would come pestering a lady for sex

Its a well known fact that Nigerians have the highest percentage of having sex in the world
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Osama10(m): 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2011
Goldieluks:

Look harder and you'll see them. cool
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by seedord247(m): 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2011
Osama10:

Look harder and you'll see them. cool

are you one of them
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by 197(f): 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2011
Goldieluks:

I see we were both given 6hrs ban each
I am yet to see any NIGERIAN GIRL that hasn't  looked at my pocket
before agreeing to date me~ angry angry
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by ALICIA22(f): 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2011
Hmm   many of  these men claimed not to be after sexx
but when you are with them its different ball game
thousands of men can claim not to be after sexx because its online forum cry cry
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by LordReed(m): 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2011
190::

Well i seem to be an exception to this
Under my criteria i dont use the word LOVE
for anyone i dont care about rather i use LIKE

Today everything seem to be based on sex,sadly
there is no relationship today that isnt based on sex
no matter how much the guy confesses he loves and cares about you
Give him a month and he would come pestering a lady for sex

Its a well known fact that Nigerians have the highest percentage of having sex in the world

Speak for yourself please.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by LordReed(m): 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2011
ALICIA22:

thousands of men can claim not to be after sexx because its online forum cry cry

Sad the kind of men you've been hanging around.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by 197(f): 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2011
@Alicia
Stop using someone' else's pic
Browse **removed** [ I AM SHOCKED AT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO WENT THERE TO ADD HER-NAIRALAND GUYS ARE DESPERATE  AND PESTS ] on facebook who's my close friend
why would you use her pic  angry angry

@lord_reed
I dont see your name anywhere close to my statement
please hang your own!!
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Yemmyc(f): 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2011
@Op if u setup a poll u wil b convincd dat mst guyz cnt do wif out SEXX,coz they fink a relatnshp minus SEX =NO RELATNSHP.But surprisingly FEW of dem r God fearin sha.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by LordReed(m): 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2011
@190
Then please stop generalising. If you want to be about se.x good for you.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Goldieluks: 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2011
Lord_Reed:

^^^Tell me what your definition of real love is and I spot you a few examples.

Real love doesn't depend on just s3x,there are other important stuffs in life, rather than just having s3x with a vulnerable girl.
i hate some guys,and such guys, will rot in hell.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Goldieluks: 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2011
190::

I see we were both given 6hrs ban each
I am yet to see any NIGERIAN GIRL that hasn't  looked at my pocket
before agreeing to date me~ angry angry

who are the we,do i know you?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by LordReed(m): 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2011
@Goldieluks
Yes but what is your definition of real love?
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2011
Goldieluks:

real love will ultimately involve some sexual involvement. . . . . . . . . . that you like it or not.

ALICIA22:

it´s your body language/demeanor that will make a guy ask for such. so i will suggest you look within yourself to discover what it is about the stuff you do that makes all men demand for coochie.
the sad fact about it all is that THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG with it. is sex not part of the dating game? if someone not ready to give it up then should just say it and BASTA. life goes on, no big deal!

Yemmyc:

@Op if u setup a poll u wil b convincd dat mst guyz cnt do wif out SEXX,coz they fink a relatnshp minus SEX =NO RELATNSHP.But surprisingly FEW of dem r God fearin sha.

dont judge all men, abeg!
it all depends on how you start off this relationship and what is the AIM. just like a kid in a candy store, men will ultimately ask for it because most women out there love it too (so far as i know, sex is great).
asking for it is simply to decide and set the rules of that relationship because NO MEN out there will refuse sex. . . . . . .  since women in 9ja dont ask for it or MAKE THE FIRST MOVES, men have to make it for them. et voila
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Goldieluks: 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2011
Real love has different definitions.
it is unconditional,it is unshakeable,it does not lie,nor cheat,it is patient,it is pure,it is caring,it endures all things,it is faithful.
Real love and s3x does collaborate,but real love does travail, in the absence of s3x.

i can go on and on and on,but the definition of real love cannot be over-emphasised.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by LordReed(m): 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2011
@Goldieluks
I know some1 who has been with his babe for 2 years no sex. I also know a couple of people who got married without indulging in sex. So if you are worried about it being possible I can assure you that it is very possible to be in a relationship and have no pressure to have sex.

Aside even romantic relationships platonic relationships between men and women are a reality at least were I am concerned. I don't have to lust after every female I meet or speak with.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by LordReed(m): 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2011
@MRbrownJAY
Sup bro? You've been kinda scarce.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Odunharry(m): 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2011
The truth is dat u gurls are complainin dat guys lyk sex alot.what abt u gurls?y do u give d guy sex if u dnt lyk it?
The truth is dat there are God fearing guys out there who blieve relationshp is nt abt sex alone and these guys wen dey come to u gurls u always c dem as fools or they are nt wise or even turn dwn their request.
So i wil say nt al d guys are really intrested in sex and i think wit tym u gurls wil come across them.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Odunharry(m): 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2011
@lord reed i agree wit u
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Beync(f): 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2011
@topic, you are an exception if you can have  genuine interaction with the opposite sex even for a long time without any ulterior motive. there are people like that but very few. Don’t really blame her on that because she might be saying out of experience. You can only prove yourself different to her if you  care. Time has pass when people of the opposite sex can really interact genuinely without any strings attached. This is sad but it is the truth. People are really mad about sex. They want it everywhere, anywhere.

quand les gens veulent être près de toi, en d'autres termes ils sont saywhen un homme veut être près d'une dame, en d'autres termes, il dit que « venu laisse avoir le sexe simple »
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Goldieluks: 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2011
Good on you Lord reed.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@MRbrownJAY
Sup bro? You've been kinda scarce.

yeah been away for a while. . . . . . . . . . and answering via a mobile is a pain in the backside.

Goldieluks:

Real love has different definitions.
it is unconditional,it is unshakeable,it does not lie,nor cheat,it is patient,it is pure,it is caring,it endures all things,it is faithful.
Real love and s3x does collaborate,but real love does travail, in the absence of s3x.

i can go on and on and on,but the definition of real love cannot be over-emphasised.

nice point but is there any reason why a man shouldnt ask for sex due to the reason you pointed up there?
does uncondicional, unshakeable, pure, faithful love mean not asking for sex?

Beync:

quand les gens veulent être près de toi, en d'autres termes ils sont saywhen un homme veut être près d'une dame, en d'autres termes, il dit que « venu laisse avoir le sexe simple »av such

did you use an online translator to write the above? makes no sense at all.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2011
you are an exception if you can have  genuine interaction with the opposite sex even for a long time without any ulterior motive

i guess.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by 197(f): 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2011
face it or leave it

if therez no sex in relationships

guys wont ask any ladies out [myself inclusive]

lets be sincere here

any guy on here that says a guy can cope without sex should

be tied to a moving car and dragged on the road undecided

if things were created in such a way that till you are married your d1ck wont have any

effects,then there would be only a record of 2 relationship in the whole of nigeria [which maybe cos of companionship nothing more]

rubbish angry angry
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2011
^^^^ nonsense!!!
not all men are like that bro. some men dont know what sex is so why would you think they would even ask for it. some men out there want to remain virgin until the big day. who is to say that its wrong.
just because YOU cant do it, doesnt make it any wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. / When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle / Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.