Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Message To The Moderators - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Message To The Moderators (946 Views)

Our Condolence Message To Lagosboy / To The Moderators And To Whom It May Concern / Phase 2: Powerful Advice To The Moderators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To The Moderators by usisky(m): 12:45am On Feb 16, 2011
[b]Dear  MODERATORS,

How  have i ever offended u guyz?  Please  tell me so i can  apologize.
I  abide by all your rules, i have never been slanderous toward any person(s), i  never uttered any  derogatory  statements  against any  person(s). Why  then do  u guyz  resent me? 
Every  time  i  try to  contribute  on  the  technology  section  and  the programming section, my NL  account  gets  locked-up.  Mukina  seems to be the moderator there. Please i ask u this, why do  you  keep  blocking my  posts?  Do  u really  hate  me that much. What  has the programming section got  to do with  religion.  If  u do  not  like my  religious  ideology, then keep to what u know to be true for you.
I  have  nothing  against any  person  or group. In fact, i do what i do  out  of the love i have for humanity. If i didn’t care, i wouldn’t  share  with u what took  me countless  sleepless nights and  hours upon  hours of  research and suffering my soul just because i wanted to uncover the truth .in fact  such a knowledge would’ve been of little or no worth at all if i did not share. I  dont  hate  any group, i only admonish, cos i know how difficult it is to embark on the quest for truth. Only  the  fearless, and those who  truly contemplate  about  GOD  go  to where i have been. If  one  offers a contrary  opinion to what u  believe, the onus  on  you  is  to atleast  investigate  it  rather than  ridicule.
Please  try  to be fair,  u are to mederate and not concentrate on a single individual. if the idea  of  NL forum was for every body  to have the same opinion, i really don’t  think it would be what it is today.
Try  to  be  muslims  that u say u are.  Salaaam!!!
[/b]
Re: Message To The Moderators by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2011
Yet the people doing this are not even better than you in deen,na jealousy go kill them.

May Allah reward you,amin.
Best still change your id,cos with USISKY id,the devil in them will always wanna be parchial towards you
Re: Message To The Moderators by usisky(m): 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2011
uplawal:

Yet the people doing this are not even better than you in deen,na jealousy go kill them.

May Allah reward you,amin.
Best still change your id,cos with USISKY id,the devil in them will always wanna be parchial towards you

Peace be unto you UPLAWAL

i know u  love God and the truth is what u seek no matter what people may say or  think. The path to truth may be thorny and difficult to find but not so for the believers. As u yourself know, today's islam is nothing more than traditions people have inherited and it is deeply enshrouded with innovations and lies. But thanks anyway for your acknowledgment.

i just have this to say: the MODs are biased and therefore give me no room enlighten people about the truth and the way of GOD. lets reflect on the following verse for a moment.

[6:70]  You shall disregard those who take their religion in vain, as if it is a social function, and are totally absorbed in this worldly life. Remind with this (Quran), lest a soul may suffer the consequences of its evil earnings. It has none beside GOD as a Lord and Master, nor an intercessor. If it could offer any kind of ransom, it would not be accepted. They suffer the consequences of the evil works they earn; they have incurred hellish drinks, and a painful retribution because of their disbelief.

Point 1:   You shall disregard those who take their religion in vain

I would prefer to ignore the MODs and those who oppose the truth here on NL, because i know they do not know what they are doing.they are Heedless of Gods warnings and are totally oblivious of such a fact.

point 2:  Remind with this (Quran)

The prophet of God has brought us the truth from God, and clearly he is instructed to remind with it and nothing more than that. i as his follower have similar duty of reminding those astray with the quran that he left for us. those who disagree with this simple truth should read the quran thoroughly, perhaps the veil covering their minds would be removed by God.

Point 3:  It has none beside GOD as a Lord and Master, nor an intercessor

God is my only Lord and Master. therefore i love God the most and try to stick to the truth and proof He has provided to us. their are those who idolize Gods' messengers , saying they love them because they will be interceding on their behalf on the day of judgment. such people have become victims of idol worship without perceiving it. todays muslims idolize prophet muhammad against his will, and believing he will make shafa'a(intercession) for them on the last day. As a true believer, i know my salvation rests on my shoulders, and it is my duty to seek the truth before my interim expires in this life. that belief is what has led me to the truth and with Gods guidance.

The Idols as Mediators:   A Common Myth

[39:3]  Absolutely, the religion shall be devoted to GOD alone. Those who set up idols beside Him say, "We idolize them only to bring us closer to GOD; for they are in a better position!" GOD will judge them regarding their disputes. GOD does not guide such liars, disbelievers.

when u find yourself not dedicating everything concerning religion to GOD alone, then, u should immediately know something ought to be wrong with your belief system. when u believe GOD has mediators , u should know u are utterly lost. A word is enough for the wise.

i am only warning these people concerning this day,

[2:123]  Beware of the day when no soul will help another soul, no ransom will be accepted, no intercession will be useful, and no one will be helped.

Last week, i tried to post a topic disproving the concept of Abrogation of quranic verses invented by the early muslims, unfortunately , the ever biased MODs decided the truth should be concealed and never exposed. So they decided to aborogate delete it.  i wonder what is wrong with their judgment.

Well! for those who seek the truth, u can visit the following websites, if God wishes- u'll be guided.

www.miracleof19.com

www.submission.org

www.masjidtucson.org

may God guide those who love guidance. Masha allah!!!!
Re: Message To The Moderators by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2011
Amin,yaa Allah.
Re: Message To The Moderators by ifyalways(f): 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2011
usisky:

[b]Dear  MODERATORS,

How  have i ever offended u guyz?  Please  tell me so i can  apologize.
I  abide by all your rules, i have never been slanderous toward any person(s), i  never uttered any  derogatory  statements  against any  person(s). Why  then do  u guyz  resent me? 
Every  time  i  try to  contribute  on  the  technology  section  and  the programming section, my NL  account  gets  locked-up.  Mukina  seems to be the moderator there. Please i ask u this, why do  you  keep  blocking my  posts?  Do  u really  hate  me that much. What  has the programming section got  to do with  religion.  If  u do  not  like my  religious  ideology, then keep to what u know to be true for you.
I  have  nothing  against any  person  or group. In fact, i do what i do  out  of the love i have for humanity. If i didn’t care, i wouldn’t  share  with u what took  me countless  sleepless nights and  hours upon  hours of  research and suffering my soul just because i wanted to uncover the truth .in fact  such a knowledge would’ve been of little or no worth at all if i did not share. I  dont  hate  any group, i only admonish, cos i know how difficult it is to embark on the quest for truth. Only  the  fearless, and those who  truly contemplate  about  GOD  go  to where i have been. If  one  offers a contrary  opinion to what u  believe, the onus  on  you  is  to atleast  investigate  it  rather than  ridicule.
Please  try  to be fair,  u are to mederate and not concentrate on a single individual. if the idea  of  NL forum was for every body  to have the same opinion, i really don’t  think it would be what it is today.
Try  to  be  muslims  that u say u are.  Salaaam!!!
[/b]
Salams
If your posts at the technology and programming section gets locked have u tried complaining on that section?
Technology,phone and computer sections are some of the sections where the spam bot easily and often go overboard . . .and especially with long posts,have u thought abt that undecided

No point in making a mountain out of a mole hill.
Re: Message To The Moderators by usisky(m): 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2011
@ifyalways

Thanks for your advice. Maybe u knw d MODs better, or are assuming their position.
why haven't the MODs replied? did u ever think about that

i know what i am saying, and i am telling you its deliberate. [b]Mukina [/b]is the MOD there. i know she does not concede to my religious opinions and believe me- u have no idea.

i am not a loon. i know what i am talking about, Ok?

pls check out the following to learn the truth:

www.submission.org

www.miracleof19.com

SALAAM!!!!
Re: Message To The Moderators by ifyalways(f): 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2011
usisky:

@ifyalways

Thanks for your advice. Maybe u knw d MODs better, or are assuming their position.
why haven't the MODs replied? did u ever think about that

i know what i am saying, and i am telling you its deliberate. [b]Mukina [/b]is the MOD there. i know she does not concede to my religious opinions and believe me- u have no idea.

i am not a loon. i know what i am talking about, Ok?

pls check out the following to learn the truth:

www.submission.org

www.miracleof19.com

SALAAM!!!!
I don't know none of the mods,Im just trying to be rational.
I've experienced and seen threads where people complained abt same thing . . .it turned out to be the spam bot.The thing just goes crazy in some sections;phone,computer,business etc.
I don't know your history with Mukina2 if any,don't care much abt that either.
Thing is if u have a problem with anyone on a particular section,sort it out at that section.  wink
Salams.
Re: Message To The Moderators by usisky(m): 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2011
@ifyalways

Salaam!!

ok! am trying to be irrational i guess. believe me when i say its deliberate. to give u a little history, it started here on the muslim section. the MODs make it a habit to delete my posts because they don't like my position about what islam has become today. can u explain why every time i try to post topics negating what todays muslims believe to be true islam, they always delete it?  same thing happening all the time, can no longer see that as spam bot. the thing is the MODs can be and are the spam bot. if u know what the spam is, then u u'll knw it is well withing their control.

thanks anywaz.

am a true muslim/believer trying make others know/see the truth.

pls visit the sites above.  thanks
Re: Message To The Moderators by usisky(m): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2011
MODERATORS!!!!! pls whats it again

pls unblock the following thread: Salaat FROM QURAN

THNKS!!

(1) (Reply)

Halal Garden / Salafi Crimes And The West’s Double Standards / The Secret Double Life Of A Hijabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.