Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Switching Between Proxy Configuration Made Easy Using Multiproxy - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Switching Between Proxy Configuration Made Easy Using Multiproxy (3784 Views)

Free Proxy List, Web Proxy List, Socks List Download Them As Raw Text Format. / Anybody With Glo Internet Configuration Setting For Non-glo Modem / modify12Am 16/07/10 free Us Proxy And Other,first Come First Serve.go Get Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Switching Between Proxy Configuration Made Easy Using Multiproxy by BankoleO1: 3:54am On Feb 16, 2011
Hello everyone,

Since I have joined this forum I have taken and enjoyed everything this great forum has to offer, I have decided to give back also.

I went online and decided todo little research and I stumbled on a software called Multiproxy, Read on.  smiley

As the name suggests, Multiproxy Switch is a very useful firefox addon that lets you switch easily between different proxy configurations. It saves you the trouble of having to go to network connections each time you wish to change your proxy settings. This Firefox addon is quite user friendly and easy to configure. It is compatible with 1.5 – 3.5.* and the latest version (v1.33) works with Firefox 3.6.* . The addon works quite smoothly though it's said to be an experimental software.

It makes it easy switching between firewall bypassing softwares like Your Freedom, Tor, India Web Proxy, Ultrasurf, Freegate, etc. without the need to go into your Firefox proxy settings each time. Selecting your proxy from a drop down menu makes it so easy.

If you're also the type that use web proxies, you definitely need this add on!

Publishers Description: The current version is 1.33

This tool lets you switch proxy between multiple configurations, and it's easy to manage, easy to configure.

If you are using more than one proxy, Multiproxy Switch should be the best extension for you, for someone already have FoxyProxy, and feel it's very complicated for configuration, now you have the chance to try Multiproxy Switch.

Size: 75KB
Homepage: http://multiproxyswitch.*.com/
License: Freeware
Requirement: Firefox 1.5 – 3.6.*

Click on the button below to download

Download v1.32 for Firefox 1.5 – 3.5.*  http://multiproxyswitch.googlecode.com/files/multiproxy_switch_1.32.xpi

or

Download v1.33 for Firefox 1.5 – 3.6.* http://multiproxyswitch.googlecode.com/files/multiproxy_switch_1.33.xpi

After downloading, drag and drop the .xpi file into your firefox window

I have configured my Firefox to use Your-freedom,IWP,Privoxy etc check out the screen shot below, Its a must have if you are 9ja FBT LOVER!

Enjoy it and please comment on what you think.

FREE BROWSING SOFTWARE'S ON MTN SUCH AS FREEDOM,IWP AND THREE HOT SOFTWARES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE ALSO FREE BROWSING ON MTN & AIRTEL, CALL 08137756154 and start browsing immediately.

Re: Switching Between Proxy Configuration Made Easy Using Multiproxy by benabbey(m): 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2011
@Bankky what is the new Airtel pls inbox me alben2002@gmail.com
Re: Switching Between Proxy Configuration Made Easy Using Multiproxy by Mcleo007(m): 11:19am On Feb 21, 2011
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Dstv Mobile Software Download Link / New HP Laptop For Sell 4GB Ram / Top Secret( Glo,mtn,zain)don't Want You To Know About Your Phone Caller Id

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.