Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Guys Help Out,cant She Understand? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Help Out,cant She Understand? (886 Views)

Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship / Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! / Guys Help! She Wants To Register On 2go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Help Out,cant She Understand? by yagbaboy1(m): 10:17am On Feb 17, 2011
Nairaland pals am having what i feel might become a problem with my girlfriends sister. I get along with all my gf sisters ,Since december her elder sister has been asking me to get her a phone and she knws as a student,my means are limited.even my girlfriend understands that. I told her i will see hw tins go and thats what am still telling her,for her to understand it cant work,but she keeps disturbing me about it and am begining to get pissed off. Hav not told my Gf yet. What would u pals hav me do?
Re: Guys Help Out,cant She Understand? by naijafrend: 10:54am On Feb 17, 2011
Why do you even want to discuss this issue here. Isn't it obvious that you should be telling your gf before you discuss it in a forum?
Re: Guys Help Out,cant She Understand? by 197(f): 10:59am On Feb 17, 2011
SMH

See why i always have issues with Nigerian girls

The entire family has automatically turned this boy to a modern MUGU

Cos hes dating a sister of theirs then he should get her a fone

Talk about how lame some ladies are,

Jeez
Re: Guys Help Out,cant She Understand? by Coolabbie: 11:35am On Feb 17, 2011
Tell d elder sister off, u arent dating her. And if she still insists, tell ur galfrnd. Just because u are dating her sister doesnt make u d family's atm.
Re: Guys Help Out,cant She Understand? by yagbaboy1(m): 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2011
I hav discussed with my gf and she says i should'nt give her more than 5k.she even says i would'nt hav asked her. But sincerely i don't want to give her any money,but i need a good excuse to giv to her.what should that excuse be?
Re: Guys Help Out,cant She Understand? by naijafrend: 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2011
@ OP

Your GF is wicked o ! Stay away from her and her family. If they consider you as an ATM machine at such a tender stage of your r'tnship be prepared to face the consequences once you get married to that greedy girl ! Maybe you could excuse yourself by saying you that some unexpected expense came up at school and then gradually distance yourself from that  greedy bunch !
Re: Guys Help Out,cant She Understand? by MMM2(m): 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2011
give de girl ur own fone and how old re u ?
Re: Guys Help Out,cant She Understand? by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2011
yagbaboy1:

Nairaland pals am having what i feel might become a problem with my girlfriends sister. I get along with all my gf sisters ,Since december her elder sister has been asking me to get her a phone and she knws as a student,my means are limited.even my girlfriend understands that. I told her i will see hw tins go and thats what am still telling her,for her to understand it cant work,but she keeps disturbing me about it and am begining to get pissed off. Hav not told my Gf yet. What would u pals hav me do?

why do you have to buy the phone

tell her straight that there is no reason to buy her one even if you had the money, she aint your responsibility and you being boyfriend to her sister doesnt give her right to ask silly favours
Re: Guys Help Out,cant She Understand? by MrsChima(f): 12:21am On Feb 18, 2011
Poster,

Are you or have you in the past tried to buy affection and love from your girlfriend's family. From my observation and client related experience, it seems though you have "bought" family affections in the past and the Elder sister is hooked on your generosity. I am not saying that you did, I am just saying based on my observation and client related experiences.

Now, you will have to ween them off of your generosity and tell them you are not able to purchase any gift with the fact you are a student.

It is that simple. Unless you fear you will lose your girlfriend because of her elder sister. If she love you and respect you, that shouldn't be a problem.
Re: Guys Help Out,cant She Understand? by Dsense(m): 5:18am On Feb 18, 2011
OP.
THe best option is to tell her with a loud voice . . Let her understand you can't afford it. . . If you don't clear the poo now by the time you guys are married,I swear she will come back asking you to buy her a car/something more expensive . .So just do this once and for all . . . .If your gf loves you she will definitely understand your stand and will move on with you.
Re: Guys Help Out,cant She Understand? by eatme: 5:30am On Feb 18, 2011
You stingy!!!
Re: Guys Help Out,cant She Understand? by Dsense(m): 5:46am On Feb 18, 2011
^^^Aren't you the person looking for tricks of getting money from a naija guy?
And you claim you be yankee resident?. . .SMH undecided
Re: Guys Help Out,cant She Understand? by eatme: 5:50am On Feb 18, 2011
^^^ yeah? And so? Are you going to give me some pointers or not?
Re: Guys Help Out,cant She Understand? by saintneo(m): 6:11am On Feb 18, 2011
nice guy
Re: Guys Help Out,cant She Understand? by obowunmi(m): 9:05am On Feb 18, 2011
@ OP, gooo far away and never come back to this household or girlfriend ---- find another one.

Don't they have parents that can buy them phones ? Or why are they assuming that you as a student, can afford this extra expense ? Have you paid for other lavish items in the past ? Pick one, boldly say NO or move on with a new babe.
Re: Guys Help Out,cant She Understand? by omolasgidi(m): 9:31am On Feb 18, 2011
as easy as it is to say no, just tell her that u expected some funds (which u had planned givin to her), unfortunately it did not come. that you can't be of help.
But if u are a student, d gurl wicked gan, she no get BF? undecided
Re: Guys Help Out,cant She Understand? by Odunharry(m): 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2011
the elder sister no get boyfriend?or wetin do her parent?guy no dul o or else dem go use u do their atm.i no fit take ds kind nonsense.my advice since u no want buy am tell her.
Some gurls no get shame at all

(1) (Reply)

How To Woo A Lady / if men lived like chickens LMFAO hilarious / Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.