Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,226 members, 7,780,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:08 PM

Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. (2627 Views)

10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. / The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. by deluxecad(m): 10:18am On Feb 17, 2011
Most successful people, call it businessmen, professionals, footballers, entertainers and folks in several other areas of enterprise are promiscuous. I've taken time to garner facts and figures before coming to this conclusion. It appears it wouldn't be wrong if one said that all promiscuous people are successful. How true? Why would this be?
Re: Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. by obowunmi(m): 10:22am On Feb 17, 2011
First of all, you are making unjustified assumptions.

2. Not sure if I agree with this comment, distracted losers are promiscuous, often time focused people don't have time for promiscuity BUT, they can have relationships and in each relationship that they have, continually smash each girlfriend ---- but also, they can't keep one permenant relationship because they don't have time.

Losers with time on their hand are more promiscous than successful people.

Also success for men attracts many vultures, women, that is: both good and bad.

1 Like

Re: Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. by Mygoldie(f): 10:25am On Feb 17, 2011
@OP,not always the case,good people are also amongst the successful lot.
Meaning,not only promiscuous people, are successful.
Re: Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. by 197(f): 10:30am On Feb 17, 2011
Its true

the promiscuous ones back during my 9ja school days
are all getting married or already married

The Christ embassy,RCCG,Cele,catholic one's are still single and getting
dumped everyday, This life has a way of going against certain rules

Its strange~

2 Likes

Re: Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. by zerocool(m): 11:50am On Feb 17, 2011
U can make them ur role model, hisss

1 Like

Re: Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. by Orton10(m): 12:30pm On Feb 17, 2011
I keep wondering,

Why do some people take it upon 'emselves, to try so hard to make and sound sensible - admist their ignorance and shallow way of thinking all to no avail??
Really dude, do yourself and Me in particular, a huge favour and Shut the Hell Up!!! if You've got no sense to disseminate.
Your comments are becoming too naíve and silly for my liking.
Daft! angry
190::

Its true

Its strange~[/s]

Re: Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. by deluxecad(m): 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2011
Hey hisser, I'm not in any way trying to justify promiscuity, I'm simply bemoaning the twists life presents us with. I have seen many instances where the topic apply. Check out David and Solomon of the bible. I'm only trying to understand if success commands promiscuity.

1 Like

Re: Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. by 197(f): 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2011
Orton1_0:

I keep wondering,

Why do some people take it upon 'emselves, to try so hard to make and sound sensible - admist their ignorance and shallow way of thinking all to no avail??
Really dude, do yourself and Me in particular, a huge favour and Shut the Hell Up!!! if You've got no sense to disseminate.
Daft! angry

did my comments piss you off
sorry, why dont you walk to the closest cliff and Jump!!
FOOOOL undecided

2 Likes

Re: Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. by Orton10(m): 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2011
^
lol.
No bravah I wasn't.
Such silly comments shouldn't be coming from you - Grandpapa grey_hair of Nl.
Newbies must be disapointed.lmfao.

#Topic,

Really??
Well I fink I've to step up my promiscuous "activities" to the next level. undecided

Re: Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. by MzGreat(f): 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2011
Orton1_0:

I keep wondering,

Daft! angry

i dont know why 190's comment is making u emotional o
i dont see anything bad in what he said, i kinda agree
Re: Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. by johnterry2: 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2011
190::

Its true

Its strange~

[size=13pt]mumu raised to the power of 9[/size]
Re: Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. by MMM2(m): 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2011
am an example.
Re: Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2011
there is half truth though

successful meaning though having alots of money to spare and waste

1 some women go to such guys to have a better life i.e rent them places to stay, gives money to spend

2 some woman loves such guys hoping that she will be the first lady

3 some want to make money out of them guys eg here in UK woman who sleep with footballers sometimes sell stories to newspapers

4 some want to built a career by hanging with such people being seen with them opens doors for them
Re: Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2011
God will not be mocked. The righteous will not be forsaken.
Those who choose the lifestyle of the world will get theirs eventually.

This trend has been repeated throughout the centuries of the earth.
It's why certain civilizations are no more.
Re: Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. by silvaspecs: 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2011
@ OP, I'd prefer u say "MOST successful people are promiscuous"
Re: Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. by Orton10(m): 12:33am On Feb 18, 2011
MzGreat:

i dont know why 190's comment is making u emotional o
i dont see anything bad in what he said, i kinda agree
Emotional . . .? Dear what for
But MzG, babe on a serious note, you must be kidding me. Maybe you should go through 'em daft post of his one mo' time cos I can't find a single rational phrase in it, talk more of 'agreeing to anyfin!'.

Since when has Marriage become a yardstick or stepping stone towards success??
Are all married couples more succesful than promiscuous bachelors and spinsters??

And so you're telling me vat ALL those who go to church ain't married or successful and that they are 'holier than thou' and not promiscous??

C'mon!!!
There is no co.relation wif our topic of discussion whatsoever. He comment on impulse - As usual undecided
Re: Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. by MrCork17: 12:34am On Feb 18, 2011
deluxecad:

Most successful people, call it businessmen, professionals, footballers, entertainers and folks in several other areas of enterprise are promiscuous. I've taken time to garner facts and figures before coming to this conclusion. It appears it wouldn't be wrong if one said that all promiscuous people are successful. How true? Why would this be?

deluxecad. bro u dont have money? undecided
Re: Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. by Dsense(m): 12:39am On Feb 18, 2011
OP.
I don't agree with you.
I believe these people you call promiscuous were never promiscuous/pervet untill got little change ''money'' on them,Gradually they changed to what they don't used to be.
Re: Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. by 190: 12:59am On Feb 18, 2011
Orton1_0:

Emotional . . .? Dear what for
But MzG, babe on a serious note, you must be kidding me. Maybe you should go through 'em daft post of his one mo' time cos I can't find a single rational phrase in it, talk more of 'agreeing to anyfin!'.

Since when has Marriage become a yardstick or stepping stone towards success??
Are all married couples more succesful than promiscuous bachelors and spinsters??

And so you're telling me vat ALL those who go to church ain't married or successful and that they are 'holier than thou' and not promiscous??

C'mon!!!
There is no co.relation wif our topic of discussion whatsoever. He comment on impulse - As usual undecided

SYSMP!!-- { insult deleted}
Before i made that personal statement its my opinion so if you have your
own opinion you are entitled to that,

I careless about what you feel or think, undecided
Re: Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. by Nobody: 3:54am On Feb 18, 2011
silvaspecs:

@ OP, I'd prefer u say "MOST successful people are promiscuous"

I was about to say the same.
Re: Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. by Orton10(m): 8:54am On Feb 18, 2011
190:

SYSMP!!-- { insult deleted}
Before i made that personal statement its my opinion so if you have your
own opinion you are entitled to that,

I careless about what you feel or think, undecided

^

Nigga can you please STFU!!!. . .??. . .yeah right there. .^ . .Now cut the bull!
Its glaring - Your level of intelligence and rationale doubled and I bet You would still be twice as stupi.d!!!
If the truth from ma comments hurts so much then hit the RTM button - like you Always do undecided

I'm done talking.
Re: Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. by WackyJ1(m): 9:26am On Feb 18, 2011
The act of being promiscuous is not a criteria for judging how successful a man is, then promiscuity have it's own punishment whether we like it or not. It'll only take time for nature to take its course
Re: Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. by 190: 9:37am On Feb 18, 2011
@Orton1_0 grin
Now i see why your level of stupidity has totally let you down a couple of times
I bet you are part of the people who are exactly what i talked about and now you fit the bill
since whatever my opinion was why dont you come kiss my black azz and tell me how it taste
now go play with your arm pit hair,im done talking too  undecided
Goat!!
Re: Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. by Mcleo007(m): 9:56am On Feb 18, 2011
@poster, ur claim is unfounded, hence, its a huge fallacy.
Re: Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. by Orton10(m): 11:39am On Feb 18, 2011
190:

@Orton1_0 grin
Now i see why your level of stupidity has totally let you down a couple of times
I bet you are part of the people who are exactly what i talked about and now you fit the bill
since whatever my opinion was why dont you come kiss my black azz and tell me how it taste
now go play with your arm pit hair,im done talking too  undecided
Goat!!

^
Lol.
Calm down Nigga - You're hurting like a lil' 10 year old gurl.
Bravah my Comment really got to you, huh??
No hard feelings.k.?

Have nofin againist ya - atleast notfin personal.
But next time you've nofin sensible to say, kindly turn over your keyboard.
[b]Sidenote:[/b]The next silly comment from ya, I'm gonna be right behind you wif a quote. angry
You've made it a habit to pick on newbies, time nu' get a taste of 'em medicine of yours.

¤¤Cheers!!¤¤
Re: Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. by Goldieluks: 11:45am On Feb 18, 2011
Lol. cheesy
Re: Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. by Orton10(m): 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2011
Lol. @lol ;-)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Friend Zone Quotes / Is These Normal ? (ladies Only Pls) / He Says He Loves Me So Why Wont He Fight For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.