Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,475 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:06 PM

"Imagine That" By Styl-Plus - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "Imagine That" By Styl-Plus (23239 Views)

Imagine That- Styl Plus, The Lyrics / P-square vs Styl-Plus / 2Face vs Styl-Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Imagine That" By Styl-Plus by ladykool(f): 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2006
when i first listen to it i taught it was p-square until i found out that it was styl plus! that song is hot! and is da bomb! i luv that song.
Re: "Imagine That" By Styl-Plus by saintkunle(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2006
Yea, u can now many Nigerian songs online with the aid of Dudu radio (www.duduradio.com) very easy, just click on the link and listen to the latest music in Nigeria. what er u waiting for? am there too, saintkunle4u@yahoo.com
Re: "Imagine That" By Styl-Plus by naija4lyf8(f): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2006
u can hear the song on their myspace site
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=50535996
you're welcome wink
Re: "Imagine That" By Styl-Plus by tollu: 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2006
sorry to say dis but i heard the beat was stolen.
Re: "Imagine That" By Styl-Plus by Emad(f): 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2006
angry angry angry

Yahhhhhhhhh WHO said that? wheyyyy kiiiiieeeeeeeee Must people back bite
haba now angry angry angry
Re: "Imagine That" By Styl-Plus by sweets(f): 6:57am On Nov 18, 2006
Ala!!! ati stolen? there is nothing like stolen beats.
what u do with the beats is what is important.
e.g in Kenya nameless has done a song 'nasinzia' which has the same beats as a song by the group NIX (sura ya malaika). there is a Very big difference in the two songs. while they are both slow and sensual, nameless has taken the song (and beats!) to another level! its the song on everyones lips. 'sura ya malaika' is just now beginning to get under pples skin, si mbaya (its not bad).

so whether imagine that is stolen or not, what they did with the beats is what counts. i think its a beautiful upbeat song.
PS: how come none of the nigerian artists sell their music in East Africa? just heard Psquare the other day!
Re: "Imagine That" By Styl-Plus by sawab1: 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2007
heyyyyy 'allll , i got what tchu were all wwaiting for!! The imagine that song , styl plus 's , u can hear it again again agian and again, No kidding , bro I m from c double O , Cotonou City crew , i represent west cost africa , yup! i do , go and listen to the incredible sound of the year!!!!!
" Imagine that ".=======>http://sawab1.hi5.com<=======
Re: "Imagine That" By Styl-Plus by Emad(f): 10:33am On Jan 08, 2007
We have heard the song we want the Music Video
angry angry angry angry
Re: "Imagine That" By Styl-Plus by gbengaijot(m): 10:44am On Jan 08, 2007
you can listen to it at http://www.naijabrains.com/music-player/ as well

Can i just say, please give styl-plus some more time to make a good video. WHy are you in a hurry to watch the video. Do you want them to produce a wack video like that of tufdace "Ole"( i throw up each time i watch it).

They have never failed to appeal to my musical sense. I already have a prototype of how the video will look like in my head and i am just prayin that they dont get below my expectations
Re: "Imagine That" By Styl-Plus by Emad(f): 11:33am On Jan 08, 2007
Ah OK i see now, they released their album in audio and are working on the Clips, OK i get it now, i was wondering how the Videos could not be available.
I know they will not let us down, ( they never have)
Re: "Imagine That" By Styl-Plus by soulpatrol(f): 11:42pm On Jan 12, 2007
gbengaijot:

They have never failed to appeal to my musical sense. I already have a prototype of how the video will look like in my head and i am just prayin that they don't get below my expectations

@gbengajoit. im just curious, can you please give us an idea of what you've imagined their video should be like? thanks cool
Re: "Imagine That" By Styl-Plus by JustGood(m): 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2007
dem do well
Re: "Imagine That" By Styl-Plus by gbengaijot(m): 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2007
@soul patrol, please dont let me, lol.
Re: "Imagine That" By Styl-Plus by soulpatrol(f): 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2007
gbengajoit, please do o! your own concept could be better than theirs. wink
Re: "Imagine That" By Styl-Plus by Oprah55: 12:56pm On May 24, 2007
I really want to get a hold of the " Imagine that " song by styl-plus, or even better, the
Expression album. EVERY SINGLE link has expired, so I'm sorry to have bring this thread back to life  smiley

Anyone please?
Re: "Imagine That" By Styl-Plus by aluta4live: 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2007
heres the track (active)

http://www.naijapals.com/?L=music.index&id=123

no long thing, Imagine that!
Re: "Imagine That" By Styl-Plus by tosinadeda: 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2008
olufunmi was a national anthem
imagine dat was another

nd they just faded away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Didn’t Censor Falz’s “This Is Nigeria” Before It Was Released – NFVCB / Nigerian Artistes Don't Deserve A Grammy - Hiptv CEO, Ayo Animashaun / Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.