Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! (1574 Views)

I Need A Gal In Abj To Suck Her Pussy, Boobs And Bleep / I Begged To Suck Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! by MrsChima(f): 5:56am On Feb 18, 2011
Dsense,

I did not want to derail the other threads because I know the mods are looking. My friend sent me an invitation to her wedding and she is a lesbian. She invited me and my husband. The problem is my husband won't go because he said that it is a sin to participate in homosexual events.

I respect my husband and don't know how to tell my friend that I can't because my husband won't come.

What should I do and what do you think? Mz. Dark can answer too.
Re: Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! by Dsense(m): 6:01am On Feb 18, 2011
Waoh grin
Let's be serious . . .
In this situation,I woould say the ball is completelly in your court ''metaphoricaly'' . . .As in it depends on you.Do you really want to attend,Or you don't want to attend cause Mr Chima doesn't support,Or you don't want to attend cause you yourself don't support such events/acts?
Answer those questions first prior we move on.~~~~
Re: Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 18, 2011
Ask yourself, why do you wanna partake in a homosexual event.
Your husband is right as the bible says "Be ye not partakers of unrighteousness".

Be sincere and open to your friend. Whichever way you spin it to them, chances are they'll feel hurt regardless.
You may loose a gay friend, but you did not dishonor your husband or God's word, which should mean more to you.

PS: I gotta respect Mr Chima for knowing his bible.
Re: Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! by Dsense(m): 6:16am On Feb 18, 2011
Who invited this twit rat inside here?

Didn't you get the msg? Or you just don't wanna get it? . . . . .

Why do we have to treat you like a destitute goat now ?

**D-sense moves closer and kicks bom bom outta the house**

Naughty ragtag angry
Re: Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! by MrsChima(f): 6:21am On Feb 18, 2011
D-sense:

Waoh grin
Let's be serious . . .
In this situation,I woould say the ball is completelly in your court ''metaphoricaly''  . . .As in it depends on you.Do you really want to attend,Or you don't want to attend cause Mr Chima doesn't support,Or you don't want to attend cause you yourself don't support such events/acts?
Answer those questions first prior we move on.~~~~

I would like to support my friend because she was my friend before I found out she was gay.  So naturally I will still befriend her because she was honest enough to tell me she is a lesbian.  I respect that she felt comfortable enough to tell me.  I don't support homosexuality however, I think it is not fair not to befriend someone or dislike someone because they are gay. 

I do not want to attend because of my husband.  My husband made it perfectly clear that he or HIS WIFE will not participate in ANY homosexual events regardless if if I have family or friends that are gay.  So I am caught up with supporting my friend and respecting my husband.  I know my husband would be very upset with me if I decided to go anyway which I won't because we were both invited.
Re: Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 18, 2011
D-sense:

Who invited this twit rat inside here?

Didn't you get the msg? Or you just don't wanna get it? . . .  . .

Why do we have to treat you like a destitute goat now ?

**D-sense moves closer and kicks bom bom outta the house**

Naughty ragtag angry

<Disconnects and walks away with satellite dish of house  angry >
Re: Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! by Dsense(m): 6:35am On Feb 18, 2011
Okay!
Now ,I got it but i think at this stage you will have to lie to your friend that you can't make it down to her wedding . . .Since you have to respect Mr china's decision ''Afterall he deserves some respects''.

The next thing is telling your friend either the truth or you lie to her.
I'm sure you understand the kinda of person your friend is . .If  she's the type of honesty ''I mean she won't mind yyou telling her the fact that your hubby opposed homosexuality events, and that won't screw up your friendship ''If you are willing to continue '' . . .So just tell her the fact.   ''The best option''

Secondly: Or you frame up an excuse and try your best to confuse her,That you can't make it . .  .May be you tell her ''You and your hubby are travelling out of the town and it's been sketched already. . . . .STUFFS LIKE THAT.

But to be rational . . The first option suits your condition . .Tell her the truth . .and promise to visit her days after the wedding . . .and make sure you send her presents.
I'm very sure she willl appreciate it and would understand you only try to secure your marital harmonry.
Re: Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 18, 2011
<frisby-throws the satellite dish at the house and it crashes into the window With the words "The truth shall set you free" written on it with a red marker> angry angry
Re: Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! by MrsChima(f): 6:45am On Feb 18, 2011
Yes, I thought about telling her directly that my husband just DON'T LIKE HER and think that she going to hell.  But, THAT WOULD BE TOO HARSH and I know the stuff she goes through simply for being openly lesbian.  

My husband do not want me to be friends with her period and she is not welcome to the house nor call our home.  She thinks that my husband is influencing me and "controlling" me which why she decided to go from bisexuality to lesbian because she stated she hates men and their ego.  I can understand that but not enough to make me switch teams.  

I was surprised that my husband even gave me the invitation and he said "You already know what to do".  I asked him what do he mean?  I knew my husband is a bible thumper and always censoring me about my BLUNTNESS and STRAIGHTFOWARDNESS.  He always respond, "I'm pray for my sweet wife and THAT MOUTH".  If you can hear him, ,you will see why I am always trying not to laugh.  I know he is serious and he is AGAINST HOMOSEXUALITY TO THE CORE.  

He gave me this lecture about being FRIENDLY with everyone and said that I shouldn't be consorting with evildoers.  I am a people's person and I do not judge other people naturally because I can emphasize and still express my opinions.  

My friend also invited me to the bridal shower and reception.  Okay, I guess I have to send her a text message saying "No thanks and good luck".  On the second note, I can always get another husband.  Hmm.
Re: Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! by Dsense(m): 7:03am On Feb 18, 2011
HMMMM,
I see ,your husband quietly knws you well ''You mouth is really in need of prayers'', lol,
But i think your husband is very right and serious about this thing . . You know?.
I can even get the tone of his commands from here.So the best thing for you is to stay away from this girl.
Don't try lying to her anymore . . .Tell her the truth,That's the only way you got right now.
Even though she's not ready to hear you are broking up the friendship,Let her get it sharply.
But do try your best to make it politely . .Address her well with prayers in your texts,If it's on phone also do the same ,Also try if possible to send her presents ''It's important if you can afford it''. .No body knows tomorrow . . .From your kind attitude, she might change to good .
And like you Hubby said,You can't judge pple for what they do,But can only state your opinion and is left to them to go by it or leave it. . . .Though it's very late convising her to chage her decision. . . Just play you part. ''ALways pray for her.

I think your hubby is scared she might take you away ''marry you'' if he allows your friendship to move ON . . .i LIKE THAT GUY,He's very smart . . . .I would do the same anyway. cheesy
Re: Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! by MrsChima(f): 7:23am On Feb 18, 2011
Dsense,

The one thing I am is honest and real. I do not adopt a persona that fits online or offline. I can't be nobody but me. It is easier being who you are regardless if people like you or not. They crucified Jesus and he did no wrong. So who am I? Just a human being being me.

My husband know how I am and how I roll. When we first met he saw my rawness and realness. His brother was the one that said, underneath all that brash, that a good woman. You do know yall love family input. His ENTIRE FAMILY were like this chick is real and we don't have to guess with her.

Did I tell you his cousin was HATING BIG TIME and only to find out that he wanted me. He was like I need an older man that been around and shit. I looked at him was like I don't date my grandpappi. You just don't know. Men over here love a straightforward woman especially the ones that appreciates a real one. However, my husband accepts me for me and still let me know he will pray that my mouth get kindred spirited.

Bless my baby's heart! My husband can hang with me and let me know that he will lecture me if he feel he has to and only doing it out of love. I can respect that. I get about nine lectures a week.
Re: Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! by MrsChima(f): 7:28am On Feb 18, 2011
Please my husband is not worrying about her taking me from him. He know I don't roll like that but he just heavily into the bible and always correcting me. Like I would tell him, I want to be celibate for a year. You can imagine the length of the lectures. I felt like I was in church all day until the next day.

Mr. Chima is very smart and has a great head on his shoulder. One thing I can say is that my baby is no fool.
Re: Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! by Dsense(m): 7:43am On Feb 18, 2011
I envy you sweetie wink,
What about his cousin ,Hope he quited disturbance already? angry . . .Well i don't blame him afterall he asked you out latest you marriage  . .right? . . So he was only trying his luck.
I adore you for always be youself no matter what,Offline and online . . .I swear you are doing the right thing and that's how it should be  .  . . . .Happy for you.
Same goes with me,Though offline i try not to reveal my personality to some pple,I give them wrong info about me just to keep them afield/away off my life . . .I'm still very young and i've learned and witnessed so many things in life which i'm very proud of. . . .However some of my friends still got beefs for me  . .Don't know why? . .  .But that has never had any impact in me sofar . .I thank God for that.
I wish your hubby every success in whatever he lays his hands on . . .Cause we have lot of guys that have dated foreigners but only to betray and matreat them as if they re not human beings . .  .But he did the right thing and he's making his country proud . . .kUDOS!!!.
I've been to many countries in europe and had experienced how nigerians behave outside home  . .Some do make this country proud and some just don't care but their interest.
I know you would do everything to make him happy,So continue . . .God is on your family side.
hOPEFULLY TO COME AND EAT FUFU  . . .  . .When you give birth to the triplet . .  .lol
Re: Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! by Dsense(m): 7:54am On Feb 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Please my husband is not worrying about her taking me from him. He know I don't roll like that but he just heavily into the bible and always correcting me. Like I would tell him, I want to be celibate for a year. You can imagine the length of the lectures. I felt like I was in church all day until the next day.

Mr. Chima is very smart and has a great head on his shoulder. One thing I can say is that my baby is no fool.
Naturally,Like i stated previously,He's doing the right thing . . . .Any sensible and great man wouldn't let his wife/family associating with this poo . . .''It's not the issue of I trust my wife ,she can't do it'' But associating with these kinda pple reduses your faith in God and takes you away from his way!!!. . .He knows you can never thinking of doing this kinda sinful act but being associated with pple that commit it would definitely reduce your relunctance on it ''I didn't say you might consider doing/getting into it later'' but it might affect you spiritually which would lead to the family imbalance .So as a great man,who wants the best for his family is to chase this poo away . . . .I Mean he's right and very right . . .He is very right .Let me tell you . .You re very lucky cause you have some1 who cares and cares for the family.
Re: Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 18, 2011
Dsense Only? Hmmnn. . . Am begining to smell a Rat lipsrsealed

* Where's Annawhyte *
Re: Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! by MrsChima(f): 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2011
Guapo

Go find Omoloa and stay of this mix. Thank you very much.
Re: Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! by MrsChima(f): 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2011
D-sense:

I envy you sweetie wink,
What about his cousin ,Hope he quited disturbance already? angry . . .Well i don't blame him afterall he asked you out latest you marriage  . .right? . . So he was only trying his luck.
I adore you for always be youself no matter what,Offline and online . . .I swear you are doing the right thing and that's how it should be  .  . . . .Happy for you.
Same goes with me,Though offline i try not to reveal my personality to some pple,I give them wrong info about me just to keep them afield/away off my life . . .I'm still very young and i've learned and witnessed so many things in life which i'm very proud of. . . .However some of my friends still got beefs for me  . .Don't know why? . .  .But that has never had any impact in me sofar . .I thank God for that.
I wish your hubby every success in whatever he lays his hands on . . .Cause we have lot of guys that have dated foreigners but only to betray and matreat them as if they re not human beings . .  .But he did the right thing and he's making his country proud . . .kUDOS!!!.
I've been to many countries in europe and had experienced how nigerians behave outside home  . .Some do make this country proud and some just don't care but their interest.
I know you would do everything to make him happy,So continue . . .God is on your family side.
hOPEFULLY TO COME AND EAT FUFU  . . .  . .When you give birth to the triplet . .  .lol

Thanks suga! Much love to you and yours! My husband is Nigerian America and maybe that helps. I don't know. But I agree with you though there are many Africans not just Nigerian men marry other nationalities of women simply to obtain a green card. I am not saying all of them do that but a huge majority of them that married white women are simply seeking a green card and then return home to marry the village girl. Once again, I did not say ALL. I SAID A HUGH majority.

The main reason why I said white women is because the percentage of African marrying foreigners are white women. There are some black women married to Africans but the percentage is low in comparison to white women. Some black women have experienced the green card scam but the the victims are largely white women.

I have always been the type of person who check for ID and whatever evidence I need. I don't go into anything blindly and I was taught that growing up. Because I am very cautious and thorough I have managed to reduce possible worst case scenarios and always check for green card or social security cards. I need to know who I am dealing with and entrusting my life with. It is important for women to do that but sadly many women will continue to fall in the trap.

I find it amazing how women can fall in love with someone that haven't met or have some physical contact with the person then again if the UFO can snatch people out of their homes during daytime. I guess people can fall in love via online. I guess the abnormal is becoming normal. No offense to anyone. Just my opinion.

My husband and I met at a family event. I did not pay my husband any attention when he was making movements to get my attention. I was there to make sure my lil family members were okay and then whisk my arse outta there. I was actually going to see a movie that day and was late meeting the girls. (the girls were mad when I called them to tell them I am hanging out at the event)

I did not know my husband was Nigerian American until time down the line (remember I wasn't even looking at him in a serious manner, I had too much stuff going on and was too busy)

We spent much time together and got to know each other well. I met his family and he met mine. Both families thought we were a match made in heaven. I think so too. grin

So now we are Mrs. and Mr. Chima. grin grin It is funny how you can meet the love of your life at simple places. The family event was THE LAST PLACE I expected to meet my husband and THANK GOD I LOTIONED MY LEGS and combed my hair!

What with you and yall Africans loving fufu? Just plain FUFU IS NASSY! May you have nine set of twins! Hmmph! (I saw that triplet comment)
Re: Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! by LordReed(m): 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2011
@D-Sense
Aha! Now I understand. . .

@Mrs.C
While Mr.C is within his rights as your husband to limit your interaction with your friend it win't be right to compketely cut off from your friend because then hiw do you reach out to her?

If the wedding is a gay union thing then I support you not going but I don't think you should prejudice her further against men by telling her that your husband is behind your refusal. Tell her that as much as she's your friend you don't hold with lesbianism and you don't support same sex union. If she wishes to continue being your friend then she'll be glad to at least know where you stand on the issue.
Re: Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! by MrsChima(f): 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2011
Thank you gentlemen for your candid comments and suggestions.

I will remain her friend if she wants me to be her friend. I do not support same sex marriage and believe it is a sin just like other sins that will take me years to name them all.

I know when you are a calm presence in a troubled storm it sometimes help one to see a different perspective not necessarily will alter the behavior but at least a seed is planted. That is why I remain friends with people who may not be doing what others consider normal.

I do understand what Dsense meant when he said you can disagree with someone's behavior but consorting them will lessen the influence if you will. However, I think we can still remain who we are positively and not "adhere" to the behavior. But then again that neither here or there.

Thanks again gentlemen. I haven't text her yet but I will ONE DAY.
Re: Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! by Dsense(m): 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2011
You are welcome sweetie . . .Thanks for your wishes.
I wish you a happy family.
Re: Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! by MrsChima(f): 4:52am On Feb 23, 2011
Thanks suga! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2011
10 months later. . . grin
Re: Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! by MrsChima1(f): 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2011
Hissssss angry angry angry
Re: Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! by Dsense(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2011
10 months Later, nice s3x chima grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! by MrsChima1(f): 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2011
You are a damn fool D-NONSENSE.
Re: Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2011
D sense this thread was created for u. Do your buttlicking job here and depart from my thread. Thanks bro
Re: Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 12, 2011
lol @ calling dsense a buttlicker but following him around TO DO SO.

the irony. . .and the cornball. tongue
Re: Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! by Dsense(m): 7:31am On Dec 16, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

She's now my Ex embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Mrs, Chima:

You are a damn fool D-NONSENSE.

I'm sexy and you know it wink cheesy
Re: Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! by Dsense(m): 4:32am On Dec 19, 2011
[size=30pt]Chima Any New Contract on ground? . . . lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! by MrsChima1(f): 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2011
What contract fool?
Re: Dsense Only: Please Suck Off If You Are Not Dsense! by Dsense(m): 12:41am On Dec 20, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

What contract fool?

[size=3pt]Sex [/size] contract Ogunfe wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hottest Hookups Ever! / I Need A Mature Lady / I Want To Marry A Nairalander!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.