Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? (3180 Views)

Car-Talk & NYSC Forums + Better Facebook Support / Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? / Nigeria Top 10 Forums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? by viee(f): 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2007
some forums are just so annoying!
for me the list is like this;

religion- ordinarily, this should have been favorite forum but guess what, u go looking for peaceand what do you get
pple fighting! angry
the atmosphere is anything but religious!
nothing inspiring and touching for pple to feel! sad

romance- God help me i hate this forum!
the topics are annoying ! angry
the replies are even worse!

now im not saying they are 100% bad, no
but up 75% cool

i will be back with more! cool
Re: Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? by OmoEko1(f): 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2007
All expect the game section is much peaceful and relax wink
Re: Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? by viee(f): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2007
Omo Eko, all? shocked shocked
u are worse than me!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? by iice(f): 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2007
Religion - na only fight they that end but it's quite interesting to read up on how they attack each other grin

Racism, tribalism etc - Same thing as religion section

Romance - i find hilarious and annoying (in their desire to be in love with love and romance, some questions just make you wonder 'If one left their brains behind just because of all that)

Offtopic - where spam and crap lands. Very few threads make sense there.

Re: Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? by mukina2: 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2007
Religion- how some people try to get you into arguments by teasing and how they are ignored, they get pissed grin

Rasicm too- tribes cussing eachother for nothing angry

Romance date and meetup/sexuality - though very funny at times but some of the stories there can make it into a Nollywood home video angry

Games too . .before it was a place to relax, now you have take cover from the bombs grin grin
Re: Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? by OmoEko1(f): 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2007
viee:

Omo Eko, all? shocked shocked
u are worse than me!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin

Yes oh my sister wink wink wink, everywhere you go na so so fight, even when tying to avoid having argument with them angry angry angry.

And sometimes the game thread is annoying angry angry angry
Re: Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? by viee(f): 10:04am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

Yes oh my sister wink wink wink, everywhere you go na so so fight, even when tying to avoid having argument with them angry angry angry.

i tell u!
some pple just pour out their
frustration on others at every oppourtunity!

mukina2:

Rasicm too- tribes cussing eachother for nothing angry

really ? Thank God i dny go there! religion is bad enuff sad

mukina2:

Romance date and meetup/sexuality - though very funny at times but some of the stories there can make it into a Nollywood home video angry

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
u took that out of my mouth! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ha ahah aha aha
infact not even some of them but most them angry
some wanna- be scrift writer boring the hell out of pple grin

iice:

, some questions just make you wonder 'If one left their brains behind just because of all that)

lmaoooo
glad to know that im not the only person that feel this way!
haba!

sports section is also getting on my nerves! angry
Re: Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? by mukina2: 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2007
sports section is also getting on my nerves! angry

angry girl presently it is getting on my nerves people wont just leave Arsenal alone angry angry
Re: Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? by iice(f): 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2007
Muki darl, easy naw angry
Re: Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? by mukina2: 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2007
Iice wink i will, but some people cant just let the thing be .I will go get me a Dog angry Bull dog angry
Re: Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? by iice(f): 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2007
LOL abi o
Re: Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? by Mustay(m): 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2007
D religion thread

mukina2:

angry girl presently it is getting on my nerves angry angry

No be only u!

Romance section is full of "sex-wanting "and sexaddicts!
Re: Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? by viee(f): 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2007
mukina2:

angry girl presently it is getting on my nerves people wont just leave Arsenal alone angry angry

kpele, sori kiss kiss kiss
d euphoria go soon die down and pple go talk of something else
na d hottest news now wink

Mustay:

Romance section is full of "sex-wanting "and sexaddicts!

u can say that again!
even the ones that lack the sex part, the stories are just silly!
as iice said , they probably forget their brains somewhere cheesy
Re: Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? by mukina2: 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2007
Viee news flash  shocked   shocked   Wow grin
Re: Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? by viee(f): 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2007
o shit! shocked shocked shocked
lol cheesy

B T W , who b Rooney wife sef?
Re: Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? by mukina2: 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2007
Razorr lipsrsealed grin
Re: Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? by viee(f): 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2007
lmbaooooooo
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
gosh!
Re: Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? by mukina2: 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2007
lol . viee i didnt tell you  o grin
Re: Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? by viee(f): 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2007
:-x :-x :-x ;d
Re: Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? by kulaShaker(f): 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2007
the RELIGION FORUM is truly disgusting to me, makes me want o denounce any faith i have , and i am sure would make anyone seeking spiritual knowledge think twice. Full of a bunch of self righteous blowhorns who talk out of their dough holes.

On a positive note, i love everyone  grin
Re: Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? by Mustay(m): 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2007
Lol
Re: Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? by Mustay(m): 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2007
Lol
Re: Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? by iice(f): 6:49am On Jun 24, 2007
LMFAO!
Re: Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? by Mustay(m): 7:50am On Jun 24, 2007
That's annoying
Re: Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? by iice(f): 8:21am On Jun 24, 2007
what is? grin
Re: Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? by mukina2: 9:03am On Jun 24, 2007
iice:

LMFAO!

this grin
Re: Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? by iice(f): 9:40am On Jun 24, 2007
LMFAO!! who cares? Can't please everyone grin Might as well ignore it tongue
Re: Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? by mukina2: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2007
I will sue you for Lmfao-ing here grin grin grin wink
Re: Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? by iice(f): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2007
Unless you wan make money, make you no try am o. Na only kobos i get. . .lmao! grin grin wink
Re: Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? by mukina2: 10:09am On Jun 24, 2007
too cheap my dear grin cheesy your twinny get bank, dont wory she'll cover ur damages cheesy
the grammatical na so sef grin grin and the lmoa charges grin
Re: Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? by iice(f): 10:35am On Jun 24, 2007
Lmao charges indeed! grin grin

make we vamonos before Viee con vex for us. . . grin
Re: Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? by viee(f): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2007
did i say th sports section is getting on my nerves?
damn right!

i know sports is also about fanatiscm but, it is just terrible!
appears that is one section, i will aslo blacklist

where is Seun by the way?

(1) (2) (3)

Please, I Am Defending My Research Proposal Tommorrow, I Need Help / January 22,1973 - A Chartered Boeing 707 Explodes In Flames Upon Landing At Kano / SEX SCANDAL: Ex-miss Anambra Beauty Queen Opens Up On Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.