Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Have You Heard About The Four Human Temperaments? Lets Talk. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Heard About The Four Human Temperaments? Lets Talk. (1545 Views)

Poll: What is your temperament{s}?

Choleric: 0% (0 votes)
Sanguine: 100% (2 votes)
Melancholy: 0% (0 votes)
Phlegmatic: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Temperaments, Which Do You Belong? / Do Animals Have Temperaments? / Is It A Crime To Post Adverts On Nairaland? {lets Talk} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heard About The Four Human Temperaments? Lets Talk. by Winnerslfc(m): 10:13am On Feb 19, 2011
Humans are specially created by the Maker. As we live in the society and relate with other people, some unique characters are always obvious in us.
Everyone has his or her own way of handling situation. Some humans are desperate and easily infuriated, some are very calm and quite, some are very social and at times called "talkactives." What then is the reason for all these variation in humans? Find out now by clicking these link: http://successsys..com/2011/02/human-temperaments-and-success.html after reading, i know you must get a practical understanding of what "human temperaments" mean.
Please do return here to tell nairalanders which temperament you belong to by  using the poll and also commenting.
A sound understanding of The theory of  temperaments is very important because you get to study yourself and others and thus you will never have problems with them.
Most relationships and marriages have crashed because of the inability of both parties to understand each other.
Click the link above, read and return to tell Nairalanders your temperament. Just to kick the ball, i'm of a sanguine/melancholic temperaments
Re: Have You Heard About The Four Human Temperaments? Lets Talk. by Evagreenfields: 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2011
Choleric/mel
Re: Have You Heard About The Four Human Temperaments? Lets Talk. by Winnerslfc(m): 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2011
Hehehe!
Thanks man!
May your feed remain evergreen.
@Nairalanders,
we are still waiting to meet you.
Re: Have You Heard About The Four Human Temperaments? Lets Talk. by Evagreenfields: 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2011
Yea.my choleric side used to be so strong until like 3years bk.i tink am more subtle nw

(1) (Reply)

Changing Your Nairaland Email/Password / How To Create Your Own Magical Wand / See What I Brought Upon Myself!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.