Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 (17363 Views)

Omotola At The Queen Of England's 90th Birthday Celebration / Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Students Mob Omotola At Government Girls College , Agege (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Mobinga: 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2011
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Goldieluks: 12:23pm On Feb 19, 2011
i don't see any difference there,she only forgot to hold her stomach in,on the first picture,thats all.
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Mobinga: 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2011
smh. Haters would be haters
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Goldieluks: 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2011
No one is hating on her,
ever heard of the word ''CRITICS''?

that is why they are celebs for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Mobinga: 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2011
Haters oshi
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Goldieluks: 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2011
hehehe cheesy

what a dumb statement.
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Radiant(f): 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2011
Her bosoms are bigger in the "original" pic. What about her wedding band? Targeted my foot.
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by aieromon(m): 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2011
What has the topic got to do with two pictures which are pretty similar apart from the tummy tuck?
She was targeted by who and for what?Na big thing to go Grammy now?
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Mobinga: 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2011
Haters oshi
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by againstGEJ(m): 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2011
Is this woman no more married or is that her hubby?

why is his hand right where it is?
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by hackney(m): 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2011
His hand is on the man-controller.
grin cheesy wink grin
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Demdem(m): 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2011
i see no difference btw these two pix. the guy's hand is still well positioned on both nah undecided undecided undecided
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by yme1(f): 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2011
What's the difference? except she tucking her belly in the other pic undecided
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by dominique(f): 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2011
what's she saying now? that someone airbrushed the "fake" picture to make her stomach look like that. puhleeeze give me a break!.
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by googles: 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2011
Hmmm Mobinga started this topic and posted the new pictures innit ?

how shady !
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by dominique(f): 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2011
both pics are totally different. a larger portion of her boobs was showing in "original" than "fake". she must have sucked in all her breath within the split second interval when the second picture was taken. that's my theory and i'm sticking to it tongue
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by aieromon(m): 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2011
@dominique
In essence,you saying that the two pictures were taken by the same camera but at intervals of microseconds.She got the ''original'' but the media got the ''fake''.Now,she wants us to believe the ''fake'' is FAKE.I'm loving your theory.
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Mobinga: 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2011
@op link? No source?
The wonders of photoshop. Gullible Nigerians
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by aieromon(m): 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2011
Dude,we all know your photoshop dummies all over NL.We just having fun in here,tis all.
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2011
the 'original' pix isnt original! See the boobs
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by kech(f): 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2011
^^^You dey mind am, the large bosoms in the "Original" gave it away. Omotola has always had small bosoms. Infact, sometime last year it was in the news that she was seriously thinking about getting implants. She hasn't done it yet. If she does, I'm sure we'll all hear it. The nyash in the "original" is even more pointed. Na wa o! Meanwhile in the other pics of her, she get small boobs, so how far na? If you are going to doctor her picture, you might as well do all of them to make the story believable.
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by likeithot(f): 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2011
her boo, bs look bigger in the original pix. she obviously pulled her stomach in which made her boo, bs look bigger.

not impressed still,
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by safarigirl(f): 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2011
Heard she got divorced, not sure though, still doubting the gist, but gotta confirm first, pergaps thst's the reason of this "man-handling" and missing ring
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by kech(f): 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2011
^^^^ shocked shocked shocked
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by WackyJ1(m): 2:27am On Feb 20, 2011
Why is this picture the only picture being used as proof that she was being targetted after all it's not the only picture you took at the grammys. The picture was simply photoshopped
dominique:

both pics are totally different. a larger portion of her bosoms was showing in "original" than "fake". she must have sucked in all her breath within the split second interval when the second picture was taken. that's my theory and i'm sticking to it tongue
and she concentrated so much on sucking in her tummy that she didn't notice when the man's hand dropped on her transformer
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Pweety4me(f): 3:25am On Feb 20, 2011
LoL Only Man knows, They can do & undo with this them photoshop & all sorts of editing software/techniques.
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 20, 2011
Omotola is always in the news for one reason or the other. Will be back later.
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 20, 2011
Oh pleeeaaassseeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The so called "original" is the photoshopped version. pay close attention to very details peeps and you will notice her boobs got enlarged in the "original" We love omotola and we all know she get big belle.
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by aieromon(m): 7:41am On Feb 20, 2011
safarigirl:

Heard she got divorced, not sure though, still doubting the gist, but gotta confirm first, pergaps thst's the reason of this "man-handling" and missing ring

So not true,please.
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2011
dem for remove the hand though.

anyway!! stuff happens.
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by aloyemeka1: 11:49am On Feb 21, 2011
www.nairaland.com/attachments/395738_393287_omot_jpg2b79ae282d1644b92e24a23f392726b4_jpgfa6b662031fc0c31d3bd603a9c2de0fd

Haba, them for photoshop her arms na. Why photoshop only her tummy, butt and bosoms. What a way to deride Omotola in the name of face saving. Many who do not know about her legendary tiny booobs will discover it now.
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by darkman200: 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2011
They photoshopped the boobs too hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Comedians Lack Creativity – Basketmouth / Lilian Afegbai Attacked By A Thief / (photos) Top Naija Video Vixens of 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.