Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,005 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Osun State University Website - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University Website (7534 Views)

Mcpherson University Website Hacked By A Funaab Student!!! :o :o :o / Nassarawa State University Website And Post Ume 2010 Update / Lagos City University's Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun State University Website by Fadajasi(m): 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2007
I av searched 4 d osun state university website but couldn't find does any1 know it pls
Re: Osun State University Website by ibgoodnews(m): 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2007
they dont have website for now
Re: Osun State University Website by RemmyAlex(m): 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2007
Check the site here,
www.uniosun.org

The site has been existing before issuing of the form, please for anything you dont understand or get, continuing posting it on nairaland.
Remmy
Re: Osun State University Website by Fadajasi(m): 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2007
Thank u
Re: Osun State University Website by froggie(m): 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2007
i think it's a good thing uniosun's site is here to stay grin grin
Re: Osun State University Website by Harlex(m): 3:28am On Jun 28, 2007
osun state university pre - degree form for sciences is out. for more enquiry you can call harlex or rapheal on 08052423800 or 08030682067 or you get details from the university website. www.uniosun.org
Re: Osun State University Website by wole111: 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2007
if some one score 176 in the ume examination,can he/she be consider in the uniosun post jamb test,pls reply me in faster,thank.
Re: Osun State University Website by ibgoodnews(m): 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2007
how truth is ths? i had that the exam is coming up on the 16th of this month july at yaba tech any one with desame information and how authentic it is?.
Re: Osun State University Website by suszynas: 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2007
Hello Remmy,
I am a prospective student of the school and will like to have your phone number so that we can be intouch so as to get the much needed information asper the post U M E date coz I do't want to be leftout.I will strongly plead that you please call me on 08066463506 so as to always be intouch.Thank you and my name is Martins from Ogun State.
Re: Osun State University Website by mekoyo(m): 9:57am On Jul 11, 2007
Anyone who knows when the screening excercise would be done should please notify me.
Re: Osun State University Website by lake1(f): 10:52am On Jul 13, 2007
kiss I heard the date of the Uniosun Entrance exam is august 4, Pls if there is anybody that knows the requirements, post it. smiley

Re: Osun State University Website by RemmyAlex(m): 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2007
Hello Martins and Fellow Niajalanders,

i have been hearing the rumours too here in Ile ife, OAU concerning the Post UME and the Cut off mark for the Examination, But i must that I have not hear anything from the School Authority(Website) concerning the Post ume screening, the latest info, i had is about the Interview which was coming up on 14th, July for the Acdemic and Non acdemic Staff of the proposed school.
I think and believe that when due time comes for the Post Ume, it will be advertised on Media and on thier Officila website.

And trust me, i will keep updating you as soon as possible i heard anything from the school.

Nevertheless, Just keep reading your books because the school can come out with the OAU post jamb screening which was conducted last year, so read widely and most especailly the 4 papers you took in your Jamb.
 I strongly believe, we will definately get to the top and become a student of the school or anyother school of our choice.
I remain your best Broda,

Remmy
08057708415,  08055538920

rolexconsults@yahoo.com

Keep the Candle Burning,
Re: Osun State University Website by motide(m): 4:45pm On May 14, 2008
Please i am very keen about knowing when the university of osun will be selling their pre-degree form so that i can buy i am also an indigene of osun state.It will be nice if we all benefit from this new development. If you have any important imformation about the school pls do not hesitate to inform me my Gsm number is 0806081842 www.uniosun.org
DAYO.
Re: Osun State University Website by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 22, 2008
I'm a student of the school, the website is www.osunstateuniversity.net
Admission is still on though if anyone is interested.
Re: Osun State University Website by experts: 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2008
hi guys,

am abdul, i am from osun state. although i do not live there, i school in abuja. at the national open university of nigria.

plz can anyone enlighten me on Nigeria Association of student union (NASU).

if i want to be a member, how can i go about it and if i want to go for a post. anyone has idea?

discuswithmayor@yahoo.com
Re: Osun State University Website by floxxybabe: 3:08pm On May 12, 2009
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Pls can som1 tell the school administrator or management including the governor that doing his own there?

I want som1 to tell them about shameful website they built; is not attractive.

They lack so many things on this site

(i) No e-mail address

(ii) The background is not fine

(iii) No sufficient pictures

(iv) even the one they used is not the real building is computer's building

Pls. I need more enlightens on this pls!!!!!!!!!!!
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Osun State University Website by jolayemis(m): 2:14pm On May 30, 2009
guyz i want you know if osun post ume is out for the year 2009/10
Re: Osun State University Website by Emma1234: 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2009
osun state university

2009/2010 admmission exercise notice of post ume screening

this is to inform all UME candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2009/2010 university matriculations exam and made osun state university their first or second choice and all other interested applicants to note that there shall be a post-ume screening exercise on tuesday 7th, 8th and 9th of july. at 11am in centres indicated against their courses of choice.

closing date; submission of forms closes at 12midnite on monday 6th july 2009.

for further info. call Jojo on 08032372272 or 08022285123

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

My Lecturer Is On My Neck / College Of Education Ikere-ekiti Affiliation University Of Nsukka / Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.