Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret (4207 Views)

Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? / How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / How Can I Configure My Pc To Browse Using Phone As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by kingsley49: 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2011
if anyone in the house is still paying to use MTN bundle. Sorry for the person. There is hot browsing secret in town. Perfectly unblockable. Configure now and browse at top speed for a good 9months.

This not all this slow connection freedom or indianweb offer. this is a plug and play browsing.
Just do your 20mins configuration. then anytime you connect your phone or Modem to your PC your are online at top speed with a download limit of 6G. I dont have much story but a trial will convince you.

For more info call 080357767728 or post ur mail here
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by geefivez(m): 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2011
This your fone no is not correct. ok let me see what you have
geefivez@yahoo.com
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by NnamdiN: 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2011
How different are u from mtn if u r also charging
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by kolarwolay(m): 1:20am On Feb 20, 2011
hi bro,tx 4 been nic 2 us,kind inbox me 'cos i realy need it "kolarwolay@yahoo.com" , i'll be xpectn u
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 20, 2011
enamayejacob@yahoo.com
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by vicky8: 11:02am On Feb 20, 2011
share the idea here in the house please.
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by Mobinga: 11:47am On Feb 20, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

mobinga@live.com
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2011
temitopeomo2003@yahoo.com
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by xplode556: 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2011
here is mine xplodmail@yahoo.com cos im tired empty hen bundle plan
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by benabbey(m): 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2011
If you have a good internet product let me have detail at alben2002@gmail.com
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by akunjohn(m): 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2011
Pls bro,i need it if its real.
johnakun@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by felix55(m): 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2011
am part of this stuff, abeg include me obinacom@gmail.com

thanks
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by Aguna: 11:52pm On Feb 21, 2011
I DE INTERESTED my email pa_willy22@yahoo.com
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by 144(m): 2:01am On Feb 22, 2011
pls am intrested n my email is lordnammy@yahoo.com
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by easy36: 5:08am On Feb 22, 2011
plz send it here agbeze2003@yahoo.com
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by puskin: 5:44am On Feb 22, 2011
kingsley49:

if anyone in the house is still paying to use MTN bundle. Sorry for the person. There is hot browsing secret in town. Perfectly unblockable. Configure now and browse at top speed for a good 9months.

This not all this slow connection freedom or indianweb offer. this is a plug and play browsing.
Just do your 20mins configuration. then anytime you connect your phone or Modem to your PC your are online at top speed with a download limit of 6G. I dont have much story but a trial will convince you.

For more info call 080357767728 or post your mail here

. . . . . .arrant nonsense.
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by funncy(m): 5:49am On Feb 22, 2011
nancyray96@yahoo.com guy i need it.
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by Aguna: 9:18am On Feb 22, 2011
PLEASE I NEED THAT EMAIL pa_willy22@yahoo.com
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by dollz(f): 11:46am On Feb 22, 2011
obiohedidiong@yahoo.com
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by EVANS4GOD(m): 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2011

I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret
« on: February 19, 2011, 03:03 PM »

For more info call 080357767728 or post your mail here
{this guy is 419 olee he want peoples phone numbers please dont call him, if he has anything he should drop it in this house}
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by lekanolas: 12:37am On Feb 23, 2011
Send me details.lekanoladeinde@yahoo.com
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by izi2brauz(m): 7:23am On Feb 23, 2011
Well, if it works, then here's mine: izi2brauz@gmail.com. What am using now is faster than IWP, and it is somewhat reliable. It is also FREE! You can call it a proxy, but for me, it works better than MTN subs.
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by Chinee123(m): 8:01am On Feb 23, 2011
Luv 2 av it,bros.jst send thg my mail.Chinee4real@yahoo.com
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by Victor31(m): 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2011
borajvic@hotmail.com
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by lemmyt(m): 12:34am On Feb 24, 2011
tollylemmy@gmail.com
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by Kingsley62: 1:21am On Feb 24, 2011
Guyz is a secret, For y0ur c0mputer s0luti0n, paid iwp server's,, free br0wsing cheats,make free calls with mtn, kindly visit www.mobteams.tk hurry up b4 registrati0n cl0ses www.mobteams.tk
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by titipexy: 6:24am On Feb 24, 2011
uyikani@gmail.com
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by Kingsley62: 7:23am On Feb 24, 2011
Guyz is a secret, For y0ur c0mputer s0luti0n, paid iwp server's,, free br0wsing cheats,make free calls with mtn, kindly visit www.mobteams.tk hurry up b4 registrati0n cl0ses www.mobteams.tk
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by k00lxpert(m): 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2011
hi bro,pls kindly inbox me the browsing stuff, ultiliberty01@gmail.com

thanks in anticipation
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2011
i wil be gr8ful if i can get it
skyescrapper@rocketmail.com
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by Benedict14(m): 11:49pm On Feb 24, 2011
parishdevelopers@gmail.com

Lenovo Thinkpad T420, 4gb, 320gb Hdd, Webcam, Dvd Rom, Bluetooth e.t.c / Dell 12GB RAM, 128GB SSD+1TB HDD, Quad-Core i7-7700HQ, 4GB Nvidia GTX 1050 / Help On How To Configure China Phone To Browse