Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Blackberry Or Htc? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Or Htc? (4333 Views)

How To Download Youtube Videos With Blackberry Or Android / Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady / Blackberry Or Nokia C6? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Or Htc? by Pweety4me(f): 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2011
[color=#550077]I want to get either of these phones on contract, but they have differnt offers with different phones.

T-Mobile- Blackberry 8520 curve, 300 Mins, 300txt,Unlimted internt

BB 9300 3g, 100 mins,500txt, 2500 MG Internt

Or HTC - 300Min, unlimited text?

Suggestions please? smiley

p.s i'm not a big fan of blackberry, neither do i know much about HTC phones but i just want one that will benefit me the most in the present & long run.
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by honeric01(m): 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2011
Get an HTC, blackberry is over hyped.
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by Pweety4me(f): 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2011
@Mods of this section y can't i edit my post!!
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by Pweety4me(f): 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2011
These are the phones;

1st Blackberry 8520

2nd Blackberry 9300

3rd HTC Wildfire

Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by beevalley: 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2011
htc is d bomb wif android. feel d groove of android
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by Pweety4me(f): 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2011
beevalley:

htc is d bomb wif android. feel d groove of android

Lol really?ok ooo
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by honeric01(m): 5:49am On Feb 20, 2011
Good.
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by Lagosianswag: 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2011
Blackberry or HTC?
Its Like Comparing A Volks Wagen Beetle With A Mercedez Benz Beast.
But Anyways For the Ladies I suggest a Blackberry Bold 2 or 3. Its All about the bb Messages and The Pinging. Don't Buy the Curve 2 if you're on contract. You need the 3.5G experience of bold 2 or 3.

For The Guys I suggest the HTC on android 1.6 and above or a customized Rom With Cyanogen Mod 2.2 +(But Check If It Voids Your Warranty). With HTC Running Android, You will never have a dull moment except ur phone runs down. They have lots of applications that will blow your mind. Its the second best to the iphone OS. But it betters iphone in the open source area and you might become a mobile software developer in days. HTC Is The Best Android Phone Maker no doubt.

Make Sure You Go For The Best. If You Settle For Less You Will Get Less.
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by waleski(m): 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2011
it all depends on d user really.if u are a techno geeks who just happens 2 be a gurl then d htc is ur thg otherwise u wil underutilise these machine so just stick with ur bb for the bandwagon effect,the pinging effect nd al its bouhaha
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by mamagee3(f): 12:41am On Feb 21, 2011
honeric01:

Get an HTC, blackberry is over hyped.
Probably!
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by WackyJ1(m): 12:43am On Feb 21, 2011
Don't buy a blackberry!
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by Pweety4me(f): 12:50am On Feb 21, 2011
smiley
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by Nobody: 3:38am On Feb 21, 2011
HTC RECOMMENDED

Lagosianswag:

Blackberry or HTC?
Its Like Comparing A Volks Wagen Beetle With A Mercedez Benz Beast.

For The Guys I suggest the HTC on android 1.6 and above or a customized Rom With Cyanogen Mod 2.2 +(But Check If It Voids Your Warranty). With HTC Running Android, You will never have a dull moment except your phone runs down. They have lots of applications that will blow your mind. Its the second best to the iphone OS. But it betters iphone in the open source area and you might become a mobile software developer in days. HTC Is The Best Android Phone Maker no doubt.

Make Sure You Go For The Best. If You Settle For Less You Will Get Less.

Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by Pweety4me(f): 2:50am On Feb 24, 2011
Chances are. . . undecided
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by drone99(m): 9:23am On Feb 24, 2011
htc
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by cinzo: 11:58am On Feb 24, 2011
This post is gone.
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by WackyJ1(m): 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2011
^^^ a good nokia or iphone can do all that and more.
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by dvd(f): 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2011
See  haters ooo, guy buy blackberry no mind them, na game u want phone for or do u want a phone that can do the magic for you,
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by Pweety4me(f): 6:04am On Feb 26, 2011
cinzo:

For those of you complaining that the BB is overhyped, I sometimes wonder what the problem is? BB is not a phone, it is a device.

You cannot enjoy it unless you are connected through BES or BIS.

It is not a phone for everybody! It is strictly for those who want to be abreast with their work. I receive my outlookmail, Yahoomail, yahoo messenger, skype etc on my BB.

So when am out of the office it's still like am in the office. I can talk to clients and exchange mails that ordinarilly I have to do from behind my desk.

The problem started when ladies hijacked BB and started using only BB chat and people started thinking that is only what Blackberry can do.

IT DOES MUCH MORE THAN BEING A CHATTING DEVICE.

Lol i hear, more reason y. . .
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by Pweety4me(f): 6:06am On Feb 26, 2011
WackyJ1:

^^^ a good nokia or iphone can do all that and more.
undecided undecided dunno about nokia sha. . .i mean it's good buh i think it's kinda outdated, yes i know they making new 1's but they look ugly 2 me o well dat's just me.

dvd:

See  haters ooo, guy buy blackberry no mind them, na game u want phone for or do u want a phone that can do the magic for you,
Lol, by d way i be lady not guy. . .so BB fit do majic? tongue
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by TeeJay6(m): 6:08am On Feb 26, 2011
bb all the way, i used to be a nokia fan until i got my 1st bb,
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by Pweety4me(f): 7:18am On Feb 26, 2011
^wetin special 4 am?

& i wonder y u can not edit ur comments on here!
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by WackyJ1(m): 10:28am On Feb 26, 2011
Pweety4me:

undecided undecided dunno about nokia sha. . .i mean it's good buh i think it's kinda outdated, yes i know they making new 1's but they look ugly 2 me o well dat's just me.
What do you mean by outdated? If any other phone is making the nokia phone seem outdated it's the iphone or android not the bb.
The only reason you might want to get a bb is because of the bis which you can you for chatting sending pictures, receiving mail and all those stuff, without those the bb is just for making and receiving calls. So you can get a bb if that's what you're looking for. Bb is a girl's thing anyways
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by Mobinga: 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2011
HTC. Blackberry is a no contest. The problem we have is that chics think a BB gives them "class" / "swag". It's really a Bullshit phone.

--------------------------------------------
Sent from my HTC Desire HD.
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by Pweety4me(f): 2:04am On Feb 27, 2011
WackyJ1:

What do you mean by outdated? If any other phone is making the nokia phone seem outdated it's the iphone or android not the bb.
The only reason you might want to get a bb is because of the bis which you can you for chatting sending pictures, receiving mail and all those stuff, without those the bb is just for making and receiving calls. So you can get a bb if that's what you're looking for. Bb is a girl's thing anyways

You would be surprised @ the amount of guys use them, i wouldn't go sexist on that, i think u sya that because of what you mostly see & the news ur always hearing about BB wahala.

Thanx 4 ur input tho.
smiley
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by beevalley: 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2011
HTC does every a bb does, even more and beyond, except d BB ping ish, buh theres oda messenja ish to use. So, i fink u av decided by now grin
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by cosmas4u(m): 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2011
Go to mamymarket and create free online shop to sale your item.
www.mamymarket.com is Nigerian online market crowd

Am only a prodecter marketer
maketing for this company
Cheers
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2011
I'll go for the HTC. Heavily customisable with apps and games on par with iphone.

My BB 9700 is now relegated for international calls mostly

BB is more business oriented and all that but nothing my htc cant do from emails,office files to even e-books,games and so much more.

One con is more peeps would rather be on bb chat than ping chat(even I aint) lol
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by WackyJ1(m): 12:36am On Feb 28, 2011
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-583617.0.html
Here's a topic that is sort of like a nokia vs blackberry thread. TCD MADE a good defense of the nokia phone here
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by Pweety4me(f): 3:50am On Feb 28, 2011
beevalley:

HTC does every a bb does, even more and beyond, except d BB ping ish, buh theres oda messenja ish to use. So, i fink u av decided by now grin

Lol, i even got a phone today. . .buh i didn't get it yea tongue smiley
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by Pweety4me(f): 3:53am On Feb 28, 2011
Alrite tx guys, even though i ave a new phone now got given it yesterdai, ur inputs will still be very useful as i may still consider getting one of the choices later. smiley
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by Pweety4me(f): 3:55am On Feb 28, 2011
WackyJ1:

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-583617.0.html
Here's a topic that is sort of like a nokia vs blackberry thread. TCD MADE a good defense of the nokia phone here
Are u recommending nokia?, cause this isn't that kinda show we talking HTC & Blackberry phones love tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where To Download Pes 2013 For Android / Blackberry KEY2 Dual Camera Launched In India : Price Specification & More / How Long Should a mobile phone last with an individual.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.