Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Fstranger Anyone? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fstranger Anyone? (1609 Views)

Fstranger/ystranger/whatever Offload Your Curses Here / Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man / The Nuisance Called Fstranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fstranger Anyone? by InkedNerd(f): 12:04am On Feb 20, 2011
Does anyone know where I can find fstranger or any of the other ID's he uses here on Nairaland?   undecided
Re: Fstranger Anyone? by Osama10(m): 12:19am On Feb 20, 2011
Just be patient he would get in touch now.
Re: Fstranger Anyone? by InkedNerd(f): 12:22am On Feb 20, 2011
Ok, thanks smiley
Re: Fstranger Anyone? by Odunnu: 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2011
I had to post for him to come. He's always going thru my profile and yes, stalking me.He'l come b4 daybreak I tell u.lol
Re: Fstranger Anyone? by InkedNerd(f): 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2011
lol, thanks Odunnu smiley
Re: Fstranger Anyone? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2011
Babe what do you need him for?

angry shocked undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Fstranger Anyone? by InkedNerd(f): 3:07am On Feb 23, 2011
REALITY101:

Babe what do you need him for?

angry shocked undecided lipsrsealed

Idk. . . I've been gone from Nairaland for a while. . . I guess I just wanted to catch up on stuff. You don't want me to look for him? Don't worry sweetie, he obviously doesn't wanna talk so there no need to get upset kiss
Re: Fstranger Anyone? by bkbabe97y(m): 3:15am On Feb 23, 2011
Ah! Caught u cheating! angry wht u look ing for fstranger for when I'm on here?

Anyways, if u really wanna talk to fstranger go to the Politics section.

Matter fact, ima tell him u looking for him. brb!
Re: Fstranger Anyone? by fstranger3(m): 3:37am On Feb 23, 2011
You guys are all craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy! grin

Inked_Nerd:

Does anyone know where I can find fstranger or any of the other ID's he uses here on Nairaland?   undecided

Hey Sweet heart, long time no hi.

I have missed you very very very much.  Hope you doing great
Re: Fstranger Anyone? by InkedNerd(f): 5:25am On Feb 23, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Ah! Caught u cheating! angry wht u look ing for fstranger for when I'm on here?

Anyways, if u really wanna talk to fstranger go to the Politics section.

Matter fact, ima tell him u looking for him. brb!

Yes I'm cheatin' on you!!! Whatchu gonna do about it?!?!?!  grin

Besides, homeboy look forever to reply to my thread tongue

fstranger3:

You guys are all craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy! grin

Hey Sweet heart, long time no hi.

I have missed you very very very much.  Hope you doing great

Sweetie, I hope you don't get big headed because I was lookin' for you grin.

Yes, I'm ok. How are things with you? What's new? Still stalkin' people on Nairaland eh?
Re: Fstranger Anyone? by fstranger3(m): 5:34am On Feb 23, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Sweetie, I hope you don't get big headed because I was lookin' for you grin.

Yes, I'm ok. How are things with you? What's new? Still stalkin' people on Nairaland eh?

Nah, its normal, you are just one of so many. I have attained a kind of celebrity status here on NL, I have people IMing me almost every second of the day, and yes, while I am sleeping too, wanting to know if I am for real. I tell ya, all that is left for me now is to package my brand. grin

Stalk? I dont stalk people, I only stalk one person,YOU, but since you left NL without telling me, I thought you had gone with Bk.babe, so I shifted my attention to Odunnu, but since you are now back, Odunnu can leave if she wants to, you are the only sugar in moi tea, yes, I mean it grin

Anyway, what is new?
Re: Fstranger Anyone? by InkedNerd(f): 5:58am On Feb 23, 2011
fstranger3:

Nah, its normal, you are just one of so many. I have attained a kind of celebrity status here on NL, I have people IMing me almost every second of the day, and yes, while I am sleeping too, wanting to know if I am for real. I tell ya, all that is left for me now is to package my brand. grin

Stalk? I dont stalk people, I only stalk one person,YOU, but since you left NL without telling me, I thought you had gone with Bk.babe, so I shifted my attention to Odunnu, but since you are now back, Odunnu can leave if she wants to, you are the only sugar in moi tea, yes, I mean it grin

Anyway, what is new?

lol, celebrity status eh? Hmmm, interesting grin
If you package your brand, I can be your manager and PR person kiss

Yeah right, you know you stalk other people. . . It had nothin' to do with me leavin'. . . Nice try though.

Nothing's new. . . Just driftin' around here and there and lookin' for a good time as usual. How's things in Jersey?

Oh and by the way, I'd never run off with bk.Babe tongue
Re: Fstranger Anyone? by fstranger3(m): 6:02am On Feb 23, 2011
^^^

I'd be leaving jersey in a couple of weeks though, yeah, work related,

If you dont mind, I can come over and spend a day or two with you in NY, what say you?
Re: Fstranger Anyone? by dayokanu(m): 6:03am On Feb 23, 2011
I see ya
Re: Fstranger Anyone? by fstranger3(m): 6:05am On Feb 23, 2011
What are you you seeing?

I saw you licking mamagees lips below the navel, I aint got that far yet, so what gives? wink
Re: Fstranger Anyone? by InkedNerd(f): 6:08am On Feb 23, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^

I'd be leaving jersey in a couple of weeks though, yeah, work related,

If you dont mind, I can come over and spend a day or two with you in NY, what say you?

Leaving? You mean permanently?  

Hmmm, doesn't sound like a bad idea. Ummm, I hope you're not stalker in real life grin.

dayokanu:

I see ya

fstranger3:

What are you you seeing?

I saw you licking mamagees lips below the navel, I aint got that far yet, so what gives? wink

lmao, hmmm those sound like fightin' words grin
Re: Fstranger Anyone? by fstranger3(m): 6:15am On Feb 23, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Leaving? You mean permanently?  

Hmmm, doesn't sound like a bad idea. Ummm, I hope you're not stalker in real life grin.

lmao, hmmm those sound like fightin' words grin

Not permanently. I'd be back

But seriously, I dont stalk, as a matter of fact people stalk me, yes, I am that important.

So you want me to come say hi to you this weekend before leaving for the mid-west?

We can rendezvous and have fun grin
Re: Fstranger Anyone? by jaybee3(m): 6:20am On Feb 23, 2011
please do the hook-up Inked wink. dude seriously needs to get laid.
He has been terrorising everyone on NL since u've been away. looks like you are the only one that can calm him down.

FS don hit jackpot . . . whoop whoop cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fstranger Anyone? by InkedNerd(f): 6:33am On Feb 23, 2011
fstranger3:

Not permanently. I'd be back

But seriously, I dont stalk, as a matter of fact people stalk me, yes, I am that important.

So you want me to come say hi to you this weekend before leaving for the mid-west?

We can rendezvous and have fun grin

Hmmm, it depends. I have class on Saturday morning, then in afternoon I'm gonna be with my dude for a while [he's not my boyfriend] and I'm not sure if I'm working on Sunday. . . You can hit me up though so I can see if we can chill for a bit.

Hmmm, can you please elaborate on the "have fun part"? grin

jay bee:

please do the hook-up Inked wink. dude seriously needs to get laid.
He has been terrorising everyone on NL since u've been away. looks like you are the only one that can calm him down.

FS don hit jackpot . . . whoop whoop cheesy cheesy cheesy

lol I'll definitely consider it. If my schedule permits then fstranger3 and I will have a story to tell next week grin grin grin
I'm sorry but I've been away so I have no idea about how he's been terrorizing everyone.
Re: Fstranger Anyone? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2011
Fstranger! Fstranger!! Fstrange!!! I hate dis dude 4rm d bottom of my heart, always pickin up fight wif every single NLder dat strolls pass his way, i hope he's normal. INKED_NERD, I advise u leave dis PHYCO b4 he . . . . . . . .
Re: Fstranger Anyone? by fstranger3(m): 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2011
Henry46:

Fstranger! Fstranger!! Fstrange!!! I hate dis dude 4rm d bottom of my heart, always pickin up fight wif every single NLder  dat strolls pass his way, i hope he's normal. INKED_NERD, I advise u leave dis PHYCO b4 he . . . . . . . . 

HAHAHA This is funny on so many levels. I have a feeling there are a lot of people that know me and follow me that I dont know. It seems my NL personae, just like in secondary school, wins people over to my side fairly easily.  grin

Just for the avoidance of doubt, I dont pick fight, I say it as it should be said. I always speak my mind and when needed I will continue to do so. Just like you, I had three different people,in the past week alone, send me emails, they analysed my post, and  picked out very deep points from my post going back to last year. Now I have turned someone else's fan to my critic, and like them, whether you admit it or not, you are now my fan. I tell ya, all I need is to package my brand very well. May be from there run for the Senate.

Anyway, I appreciate you coming down to register your appreciatian and unsolicited approval for my yet to be well packaged brand.  grin
Re: Fstranger Anyone? by InkedNerd(f): 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2011
fstranger3:

HAHAHA This is funny on so many levels. I have a feeling there are a lot of people that know me and follow me that I dont know. It seems my NL personae, just like in secondary school, wins people over to my side fairly easily.  grin

Just for the avoidance of doubt, I dont pick fight, I say it as it should be said. I always speak my mind and when needed I will continue to do so. Just like you, I had three different people,in the past week alone, send me emails, they analysed my post, and  picked out very deep points from my post going back to last year. Now I have turned someone else's fan to my critic, and like them, whether you admit it or not, you are now my fan. I tell ya, all I need is to package my brand very well. May be from there run for the Senate.

Anyway, I appreciate you coming down to register your appreciatian and unsolicited approval for my yet to be well packaged brand.  grin

Smh, what sort of trouble have you been causing since I left? I hear complaints left and right. Seems like you've been pissin' a lot of people off lately undecided

Hmmm, will you be trying to pick a fight with me? undecided tongue

Henry46:

Fstranger! Fstranger!! Fstrange!!! I hate dis dude 4rm d bottom of my heart, always pickin up fight wif every single NLder dat strolls pass his way, i hope he's normal. INKED_NERD, I advise u leave dis PHYCO b4 he . . . . . . . .

shocked shocked shocked
I dey wonder o!!!
Re: Fstranger Anyone? by bkbabe97y(m): 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2011
Wait!!! Hold up!!! WTF?!

Yall effers crazy, fstranger and Inked.

Fstranger, again, like u did with Abekeade08, YOU DONE FUXCKED UP!!! angry

I told u Inked was lookin for u, I aint tell u to try to smash my biyytch, nicca is u crazy?

Wow!
Re: Fstranger Anyone? by ragdollz: 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2011
Lol @ topic, fstranger this is so twisted grin . Oh well if it's a fan club, sign me up grin.
Re: Fstranger Anyone? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2011
fstranger3:

Oshi o da. . . . . na so your garri head dey swell!!!
Re: Fstranger Anyone? by fstranger3(m): 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2011
naijababe:

Oshi o da. . . . . na so your garri head dey swell!!!

NA so we see am oooo

Anyway, to your post. what can I say: A kii binu ori ka fi fila de'di, teni begi loju, igi aruwe grin
Re: Fstranger Anyone? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2011
fstranger3:

NA so we see am oooo

Anyway, to your post. what can I say: A kii binu ori ka fi fila de'di, teni begi loju, igi aruwe grin

U dey craze big time grin
Re: Fstranger Anyone? by dayokanu(m): 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2011
Fstranger, Na you dey reign oooo
Re: Fstranger Anyone? by InkedNerd(f): 4:12am On Feb 24, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Wait!!! Hold up!!! WTF?!

Yall effers crazy, fstranger and Inked.

Fstranger, again, like u did with Abekeade08, YOU DONE FUXCKED UP!!! angry

I told u Inked was lookin for u, I aint tell u to try to smash my biyytch, nicca is u crazy?

Wow!

Lmao, why you gettin' all up in arms sweetie? grin

And I'm not your b***h.

ragdollz:

Lol @ topic, fstranger this is so twisted grin . Oh well if it's a fan club, sign me up grin.

I'm not part of any fan club. I just missed his silliness while I was gone from Nairaland.

::[/b]thinking to self[b]:: Hmmm, I'm startin' to wonder if this was a good idea undecided
Re: Fstranger Anyone? by bkbabe97y(m): 4:40am On Feb 24, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

[font=times][size=11pt]
Lmao, why you gettin' all up in arms sweetie? grin

And I'm not your b***h.

I dont mean biyyytch "bityyych". I mean it like, u know, "wifie" type shiyyt . . . . .
Re: Fstranger Anyone? by InkedNerd(f): 7:10am On Feb 24, 2011
bk.babe97y:

I dont mean biyyytch "bityyych". I mean it like, u know, "wifie" type shiyyt . . . . .

Smh tongue

Nope, not me sweetie. Go make one of your Nairaland conquests your wifey grin.
Re: Fstranger Anyone? by bkbabe97y(m): 7:02am On Feb 25, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Smh tongue

Nope, not me sweetie. Go make one of your Nairaland conquests your wifey grin.

Ok, u dont gotta be wifie. Can I still hit it tho?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download This App And See The Wonder Of Chat, Pinging, Poking, Whatapps In 1 App / This Nigerian Scammer Engr Godson Sunday Has Handed Over To Mr Matthew Philemon / Who Are Thos 'liking' Yuzedo's Post?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.