Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,226 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. (3182 Views)

EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! / Condolence Register For Manutd: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. / Please Sign Arsenal Condolence Register Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by dafman10(m): 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2011
R I P 4d season my beloved chelsea. Ancellotic must go.
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by switch47(m): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2011
@OP the moment i said chelsea needs a cöndolence register on the chelsea-everton thread earlier today, i knew someone will get the inspiration to open such a thread- thanks to the first poster !! I hereby register my deep ,heart felt sympathy for chelsea. The management,the players,the true fans in Uk & the glory hunting fake fans here on nairaland, it is a pity that your chelsea an average team without history & class is a waste and is in the present state,and please take heart & brace your selves because the worst is yet to come.chelsea is being roasted on a slow fire dying a slow but painful death.oh! What a pity!
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by dafman10(m): 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2011
switch47:

@OP the moment i said chelsea needs a cöndolence register on the chelsea-everton thread earlier today, i knew someone will get the inspiration to open such a thread- thanks to the first poster !! I hereby register my deep ,heart felt sympathy for chelsea. The management,the players,the true fans in Uk & the glory hunting fake fans here on nairaland, it is a pity that your chelsea an average team without history & class is a waste and is in the present state,and please take heart & brace your selves because the worst is yet to come.chelsea is being roasted on a slow fire dying a slow but painful death.oh! What a pity!
Thanks my broda 4 sayin d obvious. Halotic must go
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by amurx(m): 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2011
sorry 2 una ooooo
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by jamebex(m): 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2011
With a heavy heart i do like to register my heart felt and sincere empathy not even sympathy to chelsea mgt, players, true fans, fake fans, and above all roman for his deep passion 4 d club una do. Sorry ooh.
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by switch411(m): 12:07am On Feb 22, 2011
jamebex:

With a heavy heart i do like to register my heart felt and sincere empathy not even sympathy to chelsea mgt, players, true fans, fake fans, and above all roman for his deep passion 4 d club una do. Sorry ooh.
It is a pity for chelsea. PITY!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by duduspace(m): 4:07am On Feb 22, 2011
Here rests the stinkin carcass of a wannabe big club that thought money was the all and be all for greatness, yes they did touch greatness but alas were not qualified to hold on as their foundations weren't rock solid but found to be on the most slimy of sand. This club and its arrogant money peddlin owner would do well to heed the lessons of their subsequent crash from greatness and seek wisdom from those who have trod the true well worn paths to enduring greatness in order to learn from them.

The path to true greatness is not money as important and utilitarian as it might be, it is seeking out the right principles and philosophy to operate by, it is holding on to those principles when others of less stout composition and inferior mien would have longed returned to pitiable oasis of indulgent comfort and boring pastimes of ordinary existence. It is learning to pursue a dream and a goal, learning to fail a thousand times and still muster enough strength and confidence in oneself to try again without taking shortcuts that give a fleeting glimpse of attainment as through a telescope but subsequently turns out to be as far as the tiniest of stars.

Seek true greatness o fallen chelsea, learn from the adventurous, brave and bold Arsenal and maybe then your dry bones can be raised once more with plenty of meat.
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by lakeside4love(m): 7:11am On Feb 22, 2011
How market chelsea?
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by rasputinn(m): 10:40am On Feb 22, 2011
Is Chelsea dead
Eh yaaaaaa
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by switch47(m): 11:11am On Feb 22, 2011
Chelsea is as good as dead. We await the final burial. The team is finished & deserves sympathy. By 8 45 pm today undertakers from danish capital Copenhagen will try put 3 more nails in chelsea's coffin. Chelsea is finished.
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by 175(m): 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2011
I totally agree Chelsea is finished this season but watch out for Chelsea next season if the right changes are made. R.I.P 4d season my beloved Chelsea.
Oh God give me the mind to watch 2nite's game ooooooooooooooh amen. Fear dey catch me oooooooooooooooooooh embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by switch47(m): 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2011
175:

I totally agree Chelsea is finished this season but watch out for Chelsea next season if the right changes are made. R.I.P 4d season my beloved Chelsea.
Oh God give me the mind to watch 2nite's game ooooooooooooooh amen. Fear dey catch me oooooooooooooooooooh embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
OMG!! self condolence from a chelsea fan!! sorry chelsea is going to be rubbish for many seasons to come
as per tonight , dont be afraid ok? he who is down should fear no fall, but in the case of chelsea it may be going down further- 6 feet down tonight. Chelsea is gone too soon.
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by 1025: 8:19am On Feb 28, 2011
most imbeciles signing the so-called register here are arsenal fans who began the celebration the carling cup the day they heard that they will be playing birmingham but to their shameful knowledge, they cld not believe what yesterday had for them.
martins was so heartless that he did not consider how many yrs this big club has been trophiless.
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by codeb(m): 10:42am On Feb 28, 2011
@1025,

I will suggest this thread be changed to CONDOLENCE REGISTER FOR ARSENAL: PLS SIGN IN AND DROP A MESSAGE grin
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by 1025: 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2011
@1025,

I will suggest this thread be changed to CONDOLENCE REGISTER FOR ARSENAL: PLS SIGN IN AND DROP A MESSAGE

@codeb,
no need to waste your time with those basketmouths.
even with this shameful display of theirs yesterday, u will see no shame on their faces. wenger will have the picth to blame or physical football of birmingham.
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by 1025: 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2011
ARSENAL are ready to make more cash by selling land around the Emirates.

The club yesterday announced a £2.5million loss for the last six months of 2010.

This compared to a £29.2m profit in the same period of 2009 thanks to money from the redevelopment of Highbury.

Gunners chief executive Ivan Gazidis now plans to sell off pockets of land around Queensland Road at the Emirates site for business and residential purposes.

Gazidis said: "We are in a very healthy financial position.

"We will see some more one-off property opportunities that we have over the next few years.

"We are driving hard to improve our commercial performance and will see that over the next few years.

"All of the money we make goes back into the team - that's what this is all about.

"It's not about generating profit, it's about creating pride for our fans and what we represent, how we play the game and, ultimately, trophies. That's what we're all about."

@duduspace,
who is resting in trouble now? the one who won man u yesterday or the one that lost to birmingham and is about selling their lands to get more money? have u seen how what u wish others are coming back to hunt u? how can arsenal fans go mad just because they were in carling cup finals? was that not madness? ur place is not yet solidified in the next yr's champions league bcs i know what ur club is like.
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by 1025: 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2011
MAROUANE CHAMAKH blasted the[b] 'stu.p.id'[/b] blunder that cost Arsenal the Carling Cup.

The mix-up between Laurent Koscielny and keeper Wojciech Szczesny allowed Obafemi Martins to snatch Birmingham a 2-1 victory at Wembley.

Gunners striker Chamakh said: "I don't hold anything against any player but it's a shame and st.up.i.d to concede a goal like that. We're so frustrated - and sad and angry."

these were the exact words of chamakh.
is he regretting coming to the trophiless boat? maybe like adebayor will seek a move any moment.
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by chic2pimp(m): 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2011
duduspace:

Here rests the stinkin carcass of a wannabe big club that thought money was the all and be all for greatness, yes they did touch greatness but alas were not qualified to hold on as their foundations weren't rock solid but found to be on the most slimy of sand. This club and its arrogant money peddlin owner would do well to heed the lessons of their subsequent crash from greatness and seek wisdom from those who have trod the true well worn paths to enduring greatness in order to learn from them.

The path to true greatness is not money as important and utilitarian as it might be, it is seeking out the right principles and philosophy to operate by, it is holding on to those principles when others of less stout composition and inferior mien would have longed returned to pitiable oasis of indulgent comfort and boring pastimes of ordinary existence. It is learning to pursue a dream and a goal, learning to fail a thousand times and still muster enough strength and confidence in oneself to try again without taking shortcuts that give a fleeting glimpse of attainment as through a telescope but subsequently turns out to be as far as the tiniest of stars.

Seek true greatness o fallen chelsea, learn from the adventurous, brave and bold Arsenal and maybe then your dry bones can be raised once more with plenty of meat.
. . . . So says a Fan whose club has been trophyless for the past six seasons. I laff in Ijaw.
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by switch47(m): 1:42am On Mar 03, 2011
R.I.P Chelsea. embarassed embarassed
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by Frosti(m): 9:32am On Mar 04, 2011
R.I.P Arsenal!
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by 1025: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2011
is duduspace still arround or has he decided to rest in peace?
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by switch47(m): 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2011
sorry chelsea is going to be rubbish for many seasons to come
dont be afraid ok? he who is down should fear no fall,The bad moment will soon continue!! but in the case of chelsea it may be going down further- 6 feet down tonight. Chelsea is gone too soon.
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by AndreUweh(m): 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2011
switch47:

sorry chelsea is going to be rubbish for many seasons to come
dont be afraid ok? he who is down should fear no fall,The bad moment will soon continue!! but in the case of chelsea it may be going down further- 6 feet down tonight. Chelsea is gone too soon.
Utukuru, dem swear for you?.
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by foyeks2001(f): 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2011
All you haters of Chelsea
God pass una o
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by Dvampire(m): 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2011
where are all those who have been wishing chelsea evil. hope you guys are watching, especially the arsenal fans like witch 47. who don shame now? arsenal has been dumped out of 3 competitions in 2 weeks. who shame. who has been losing all weekend. keep on hating chelsea. your hatred only made us stronger.
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by 1025: 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2011
arsenal is known for celebrating at the middle of the war. when brimingham was confirmed to be their oponents in the carling cup finals, they were everywhere celebrating their carling cup not knowing that martins has another plan.
one thing is sure, if there is any cup wenger will win this season, it will not be epl.
but let us wait till the end of the season.
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by switch47(m): 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2011
@ Post
Well, This thread is not about Arsenal, who cares if a club does not win a trophy for 5 years, though they still have more trophy than chelsea who did not win a major trophy for 50 years before they got Roman their sugar daddy to spend heavily, even at that the club is going down the drain, or better put has gone down the drain. R.I.P Chelsea, soo much money wasted with nothing to show for it. SHAME!!
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by codeb(m): 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2011
@Switch47

Thank God you are back and alive! Hope the funeral service of Assenal went fine, accept my sympathy ooo. Kindly stay tuned to Chelsea's champions league match tonite. The PRIDE OF LONDON.
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by switch47(m): 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2011
@
Which team exactly are you refering to as my team? i am a fan of good football . if i must have a team i follow my club is located whwere i was born and bred and it is certainly not in Europe. that i have favourite clubs in Spain, England,Holland, and Italy does not shove on me the primary school Nigerian FAN mentality of i be Man united you be Liverpool shitt i really dont know how this madness enterd into the head of Nigerians, Ask a West Ham Fan based in London why he follows the club and he will give you a valid reason but ask for a example a glory hunting Nigerian Chelsea fan and he will tell you na becos we get money or na becos na we carry am last two years Pity!!

RIP Chelsea Bad moment to continueby weekend.
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by switch47(m): 12:57am On Apr 13, 2011
Chelsea Fans Thread :[s] Winners of the FA Cup  And League Winners 09/10[/s]   hey guys   enough of the postmortem of who killed Chelsea or why chelsea died.  The Long and short of the story is that Chelsea was completely owned HOME and AWAY and it is now clear that All hope is lost for the season  cool  Moral of the story- switch47 has been right all along " CHELSEA SUCKS "so are their fans , sore losers  cheesy cheesy   Now i can announce my retirement and go into politics !!!! GOOD NIGHT CHELSEA!!   R.I.P    IT WAS FINAL BURIAL TONIGHT!!

prophesies has been fulfilled

Like paul the octopus------------------

Switch47 retires
  Time to go into politics and fight for people2s rights watch out for Switch47 fight againt chelsea corruption  - it is of no use hating on a dead team. The naija revolution to start soon. -----seriously!!
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by switch47(m): 8:11am On Apr 13, 2011
switch47:

Chelsea Fans Thread :[s] Winners of the FA Cup  And League Winners 09/10[/s]   hey guys   enough of the postmortem of who killed Chelsea or why chelsea died.  The Long and short of the story is that Chelsea was completely owned HOME and AWAY and it is now clear that All hope is lost for the season  cool  Moral of the story- switch47 has been right all along " CHELSEA SUCKS "so are their fans , sore losers  cheesy cheesy   Now i can announce my retirement and go into politics !!!! GOOD NIGHT CHELSEA!!   R.I.P    IT WAS FINAL BURIAL TONIGHT!!

prophesies has been fulfilled

Like paul the octopus------------------

Switch47 retires
  Time to go into politics and fight for people2s rights watch out for Switch47 fight againt chelsea corruption  - it is of no use hating on a dead team. The naija revolution to start soon. -----seriously!!
QWhat a pity!! Chelsea finally buried
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by switch47(m): 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2011
R.I.P Chelsea. Its over!! sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UCL: Chelsea Vs Copenhagen [0 - 0] On March 16, 2011 / Hull City Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Saturday, 13th March / Blackpool Vs Chelsea Fc [1 - 3] On Monday, March 7th 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.