Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,861 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:02 AM

She Wouldn't Hear Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wouldn't Hear Me Out (1322 Views)

She Wouldn't Date Him Because Of His D*ck Size / 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) / My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wouldn't Hear Me Out by babadee(m): 1:23am On Jun 20, 2007
Hey guys,
i need some help here with my girl. its like i was trying to tell her i we needed a break because shes been acting up lately and making me feel i was no different from the other dudes on her case so i thought she needed some space to get her act together but when i told her we needed the break, she said it was i was trying to break up with her and wouldn't even hear my reasons for suggesting the break before bolting.
i really like this girl but cant continue with her "take him for granted attitude" so the big question is this,
Do i call her up and explain my reason to her and hope she sees reason OR wait and hope she sees reason and calls me.
Re: She Wouldn't Hear Me Out by ima1(f): 1:27am On Jun 20, 2007
why don't u guys talk instead of breaking up.
Re: She Wouldn't Hear Me Out by babadee(m): 1:35am On Jun 20, 2007
been trying to sit her down and talk to her for the past couple of days and even waited about 6 hrs to talk to her today only for her to say shes got just a couple of mins to spare cos she was in a rush. that really blew my gauge!!!
Re: She Wouldn't Hear Me Out by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:26am On Jun 20, 2007
hhhmmmm, this is one issue you have to thread carefully. it wouldn't be advisable to jump to conclusions. but i would suggest you look for every possible means to talk to her, if you see that its not yielding positive fruits. i suggest you forget her and move on.
Re: She Wouldn't Hear Me Out by cuteass1(f): 3:39am On Jun 20, 2007
ima1:

why don't u guys talk instead of breaking up.

My was "about to give" suggestion before the poster's second post.

@ poster

A relationship takes two willing, serious and determined souls and minds to work. If she wouldnt sit down and have a heart to heart talk with you on your concerns and thoughts about your relationship (yours and hers), then maybe she isnt to be held to heart afterall angry

I suggest you use the few minutes you get from her to tell her she has to change her attitude towards your relationship, that her behaviour isnt cutting the cake

I sincerely do not think taking "a break" is a good idea, might end up causing both of you what you didnt bargain for, and who do you blame then?? (its either you stick together or break up for good, taking a break doesn't give her the necessities she needs to be the loyal girlfriend you need, she needs to hear it and put it into action)

A talk would be much better, and if after a long while she doesn't oblige to a talk, then tell her to vamute angry
Re: She Wouldn't Hear Me Out by sammy6(m): 7:13am On Jun 20, 2007
I hate it when girls think there are too much.if she's like that just fashy her
Re: She Wouldn't Hear Me Out by benit(f): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2007
I hate it when girls think there are too much.if she's like that just fashy her

Re: She Wouldn't Hear Me Out by luxoire(f): 9:24am On Jun 21, 2007
@poster

look hun, she might feel u take her for granted, and hence she's trying to make u realise that ur no different from the others and she can get on fine without u!

i suggest y'all talk. Maybe u both need to realise what u are doing wrong

SHE NEEDS TO REALISE YOU LOVE HER (which is not something she can from her admirers-cos thats all they are admirers)

YOU NEED TO REALISE THAT SHE MIGHT BE FEELING INSECURE, AND SHE SEEMS A SENSITIVE OTT KINDA GIRL;, so tread with caution before u land any bombs on her, be sure of what u are both feeling and that it is being communicated properly, so u know how u both feel about each other, all u know, she might actually still dig u wink
Re: She Wouldn't Hear Me Out by iice(f): 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2007
Communicate, communicate, find a way to get your message across, and if she doesn't listen. . .well there's only so much one can do. You can lead a horse to water but you can't force it to drink it. Goodluck, hope things work out for you guys whichever way that goes.
Re: She Wouldn't Hear Me Out by Bolarge(m): 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2007
Get on ur PC and type out everything that's bothering u 'bout the relationship then mail it to her.
Then send her a text msg notifing her of ur mail in her inbox and also telling her to fix a time that's convenient for her so you guys can talk things over uninterrupted. Like the previous poster said. . . .Communicate. wink
Good luck bro.
Re: She Wouldn't Hear Me Out by Eiregirl(f): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2007
Hey, I'm new to this site, very entertaining I must say. On this topic, I don't think "breaks" work & I'm speaking from experience. If there's something wrong in the relationship you guys need to talk about it. If you can't come to a compromise, I think it's time to break up! COMMUNICATION is the key toany relationship.
Re: She Wouldn't Hear Me Out by babadee(m): 12:33am On Jun 29, 2007
i did let her kow that we needed to talk and that i'm waiting for her even with the fact that my bestman had a chat with her about her attitude which i dont think stems from her inseciurity, more like from her "i can have any dude attuitude".
its driving me crazy but thers only so much a brother can take in a relationship.
Re: She Wouldn't Hear Me Out by Forfavour(m): 2:45am On Jun 29, 2007
communication & understanding is very vital. many feel insecure & find it so hard to communicate such to their partners.

try & understand kind of person she is (temparament), what normally piss her off & what she enjoys most- i tell u d the least expected things may be what get her flare up. If you truly & sincerely love her, work it out & save ur relationship.

Find a common ground, alway make sure the 2 of u are not angry at d same thing. Wish u all d best

Forfavour cheesy

(1) (Reply)

He Didn't Call Back / Sacrilege / 9ja Girls, I Need Ur Advice !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.