Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,500 members, 7,781,514 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:58 PM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1056833 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by ggeorge: 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
Gbenge77:
The combination of high demand and limits set by law on the number of people that can immigrate in a year means you might have to wait for several years,so I am not able to reel that out off hand.Of course you can track the status of your application on the USCIS website.

Thanks so much Gbenge, name sake.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
SMARTRON:
@tzetzefly

good morning dr. tzetzefly, i really appreciate ur frank and usefully comments but you never responded to my last question. best regards.

Travel / Re: Usa Visit Visa by SMARTRON: 3:58pm On Oct 12
@@tzetzefly
thank you very much. our last application was in April. applying in November will make it seven months. next December will be my wife's fortieth birthday and i will like us to have it in the us. i look forward to your kind advice. lot of regards

If your situation has changed considerably since your last interview, you can apply in earnest.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by medoyin(m): 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
Let me lay the cards on the table, I hope you guys will give me the best answers.

Please don't show any sign of pity or remorse, just advice.

I have two dominican republic visa issued in Uk (done via dhl), two malaysian visa, one mexican visa issued in Kenya( was in Nairobi for 2weeks) and one Jamaica visa..I never travelled to all those countries except Nairobi, Dakar and Accra. All these was between 2004 and 2006. I was in Accra and Dakar in 2011.

I had an accident in 2006 , I now make use of wheelchair for daily chores for the past 5+yrs. Presently a 300l student in a private Uni.

Now I want to apply for US visa to create a way for me as soon as I graduate to have a better life, masters involved and a good home.

Will my previous visa be an edge for me? hope the dates ain't too long?

Applying for conference, I will be requested on who will assist? I'm right, huh? I have no one there but kinda strong to survive anywhere i find myself.

What about internship, can I get a good coyand will that be an easier way?

With the picture I painted, kindly help with the best option that will not involve who can assist or if it will, the best option available.

Thanks.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by samlambert(m): 11:34am On Oct 28, 2014
Hello NL, I was denied B1/B2 sept, this year after the lady on window 2 asked me some questions, she later informed me that pls officer u can't travel at this time, my question now is this ; can I reapply for the same visit visa again and what are the process to take now?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by SMARTRON: 11:37am On Oct 28, 2014
@tzetzefly

thanks boss, do you think i should still get an invite from my wife uncle? for the trip or we should just apply as a tourist?
kind regards
Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
samlambert:
Hello NL, I was denied B1/B2 sept, this year after the lady on window 2 asked me some questions, she later informed me that pls officer u can't travel at this time, my question now is this ; can I reapply for the same visit visa again and what are the process to take now?
yes, if your circumstance has changed.
Do you have any clue why she delayed your visa?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
SMARTRON:
@tzetzefly

thanks boss, do you think i should still get an invite from my wife uncle? for the trip or we should just apply as a tourist?
kind regards

If you know her uncle so well, you can accept his invitation. Otherwise, apply for tourism.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by lafad11(m): 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
Went for my interview today and to the glory of God it was approved. Thanks to all the gurus in d house and mostly to @tzetzefly u r d boss. May God continue to bless u and all the gurus. You guys are doing a great job.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
Transcript pls!!!
lafad11:
Went for my interview today and to the glory of God it was approved. Thanks to all the gurus in d house and mostly to @tzetzefly u r d boss. May God continue to bless u and all the gurus. You guys are doing a great job.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by lafad11(m): 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
The interview below lasted for less than 4mins
Vo: morning (11am)
Me: afternoon (sorry) morning
Vo: why are u going to america
Me: to visit my uncle
Vo: wat do u do
Me: I'm a bizman I'm into ......
Vo: where do u buy ur goods frm
Me: uk, dublin, germany
Vo: have u ever bought ur goods in america
Me: no
Vo: do u intend to do anybiz in america
Me: none for now, maybe later
Vo: are u married
Me: yea
Vo: do u have kids
Me: yea. (1)
Vo: what does ur wife do
Me: she's a ..........
Vo: how much do u earn
Me: ..........
Vo: your visa is approved. Kindly pick it up so so so so date and place
Me: thanks
All thanks to God and d gurus here. My 1st trial though I av a 5yr uk visa
My 2kobo: ensure u fill ur ds 160 form urself and study it.
No doc was asked nor. Not even an ID
Glory be to God!!!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by SMARTRON: 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
@tzetzefly

thank you so much, u are really what people call in here guru master tzetzefly! one other thing sir tzetzefly, is it good enough to add other business that i do to my application although i didn't mention it during my last application, although i registered the business name a year (2008) before i got this job am doing, but i have not been able to make use of it till some months ago . will this be wise to do!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by sheuk: 11:29am On Oct 29, 2014
Pls all the gurus in da house, i am applying for a US tourist visa for a family of 4, we ve travelled together twice as a family to UK,but our uk visas expired some months ago, pls can we apply for US now or renew first?? pls house help!!!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
sheuk:
Pls all the gurus in da house, i am applying for a US tourist visa for a family of 4, we ve travelled together twice as a family to UK,but our uk visas expired some months ago, pls can we apply for US now or renew first?? pls house help!!!
UK visa has nothing to do with US visa application. You can apply for US visa right away.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tee12345(m): 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
sheuk:

sure you can.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tytayo: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
To all gurus in the house.Pls i need ur help.someone in america wants to invite me to come over.he promise to send invitation letter to me.pls i need someone to explain to me,cos i dnt know how to get started.i dnt knw what the processing involve.like the cost of visa,the neccesarry document to fill online and how to book appointment for the interview.looking forward for ur response.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
tytayo:
To all gurus in the house.Pls i need ur help.someone in america wants to invite me to come over.he promise to send invitation letter to me.pls i need someone to explain to me,cos i dnt know how to get started.i dnt knw what the processing involve.like the cost of visa,the neccesarry document to fill online and how to book appointment for the interview.looking forward for ur response.
use this link. You can come back for further questions.
http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-visaapply.asp
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
All the gurus in the house, pls help....Just wanted your advice on something. My parents travelled to the US a lot in the 1980's as they did other countries but the US is where they travelled to the most. The problem is their passports got missing when our family moved from our state of residence to another. They plan on applying for a b1/b2 visa in January 2014 but they don't have anything or prove(international passport with their visas) to show they have really been in the US especially when they fill the form and say YES where it is asked if they have been to the US before. Is there anything they can do? Your advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
babymama07:
All the gurus in the house, pls help....Just wanted your advice on something. My parents travelled to the US a lot in the 1980's as they did other countries but the US is where they travelled to the most. The problem is their passports got missing when our family moved from our state of residence to another. They plan on applying for a b1/b2 visa in January 2014 but they don't have anything or prove(international passport with their visas) to show they have really been in the US especially when they fill the form and say YES where it is asked if they have been to the US before. Is there anything they can do? Your advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot.
You didn't even believe the VO herself.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tytayo: 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
charzyh2:

use this link. You can come back for further questions.
http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-visaapply.asp
Thanks and God bless.i know better than i knew before

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 30, 2014
I was denied yesterday. But I had fun watching the way that girl was denying people. Actually, they are wrong in one way......they rarely check documents. In 2005 I applied for F1 visa in my final year of medical school but it was for a bible school. Imagine.....final year medical student wanted to do masters in theology!! But that was then.....I am now a big boy and I can never spend more than 5days outside my hospital. For four year now I've never spend more than 24hrs outside the clinic. I make more than 2million every month and my account turnover in 1yr is over 30million. Just completed my permanent site with over 40million built just over a year. But Vote felt since I applied to bible school in 2005 I finished med school last year and I told him it was masters. Why didn't he check documents? My certificate of incorporation was with me which was at least 4yrs old, Lagos state certificate of registration of my hospital was with me and my bank statement....3different ones in my name, my hospital name too. Also I took a mortgage loan of 8million...I went with everything. Note...my passport was virgin. I booked a hotel in las Vegas. Don't know anybody in US really. I just wanted to travel for travelling sake. I am married with kids but Vo said why didn't I travel with my wife but I told him we can't both leave the hospital for now and that is very true. While we trust our staff one of us must still be there. Anyway I absolutely had nothing to lose. I only spent about 30dollars on booking and then visa fee. I now want to apply to Canada. Why? It is non appearance so they will check documents and I will apply for a conference. I hate UK with a passion. If Canada bounce me again I will stop enriching other countries with my visa fee.. I just feel that as a big boy I should be travelling too but it was fun

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 30, 2014
omedical:
I was denied yesterday. But I had fun watching the way that girl was denying people. Actually, they are wrong in one way......they rarely check documents. In 2005 I applied for F1 visa in my final year of medical school but it was for a bible school. Imagine.....final year medical student wanted to do masters in theology!! But that was then.....I am now a big boy and I can never spend more than 5days outside my hospital. For four year now I've never spend more than 24hrs outside the clinic. I make more than 2million every month and my account turnover in 1yr is over 30million. Just completed my permanent site with over 40million built just over a year. But Vote felt since I applied to bible school in 2005 I finished med school last year and I told him it was masters. Why didn't he check documents? My certificate of incorporation was with me which was at least 4yrs old, Lagos state certificate of registration of my hospital was with me and my bank statement....3different ones in my name, my hospital name too. Also I took a mortgage loan of 8million...I went with everything. Note...my passport was virgin. I booked a hotel in las Vegas. Don't know anybody in US really. I just wanted to travel for travelling sake. I am married with kids but Vo said why didn't I travel with my wife but I told him we can't both leave the hospital for now and that is very true. While we trust our staff one of us must still be there. Anyway I absolutely had nothing to lose. I only spent about 30dollars on booking and then visa fee. I now want to apply to Canada. Why? It is non appearance so they will check documents and I will apply for a conference. I hate UK with a passion. If Canada bounce me again I will stop enriching other countries with my visa fee.. I just feel that as a big boy I should be travelling too but it was fun
Haha...Dr... traveling for traveling sake...you had those documents and never spent....what? The embassy may not be interested in your wealth...haba Nigerian doctor!

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 30, 2014
ferdimako:

Haha...Dr... traveling for traveling sake...you had those documents and never spent....what? The embassy may not be interested in your wealth...haba Nigerian doctor!
your kettle of fish. You think I came here to impress you. You don't know the meaning of turnover or what do u mean by you never spent? For your information if they dash me immigrant visa to america I can never go if it means leaving my hospital. I wanted to use bible school run away in 2005 but God kept me back and I am eternally grateful. Yes! You can read it again. I just wanted to go and spend money in USA so the loss belongs to uncle Sam and not me cos the money wanted to go and spend in their country was made in nigeria. Look....not every Nigerian is a pauper. I didn't feel anything negative yesterday. The oyinbo man was protecting his country cos he felt since I earlier applied to Bible school 9yrs ago then I couldn't own a big hospital now. For your information my new site is a 30bedded hospital complex and I am richer by most Nigerian doctors in USA. My mates in USA refer to me as a big boy on Facebook. I don't need to impress you and when I get d Canadian visa I will come and inform you.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 9:16am On Oct 30, 2014
omedical:
lol. Doctor, it is so unfortunate none of your documents was checked. The visa officers have several years of experience and they can easily figure out slightest mistake. So, I think it's better you post your transcript so that the up coming applicants can learn from you.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 30, 2014
Me......oozing confidence.....good afternoon sir. Vo....how do u do? Me....l'm fine. Vo....why are you going to las Vegas. Me......I am going for my ist Xmas vacation in four years (I was trying to prepare his mind for my virgin passport). Vo......why Vegas. Me; its the sin city. The capital city of tourist worldwide. Since I will be travelling alone I want a city that won't be lonely and Vegas meet my criteria. From freemont street experience to open parties in las Vegas strip to new year fireworks.... It promises to be fun. Vo....what do you do? Me; I am a medical doctor in private practice. I run my own private hospital? Vo......where did u finish? Me: I told him. (He was crosschecking with his system) Vote...but u applied to bible school in 2005 so must have graduated last year! Me; no sir. I applied to bible school then as a postgraduate student in my final year of medical school. Vo; have u now gone to bible school either in Nigeria or anywhere else since u were denied? Me: no sir. Vo; you are not travelling with your wife this time. Me......I explained one of us must stay behind in the hospital and my children are already going to south Africa on excursions with their school in December. Vo......brought out the blue paper and bounced me...lol

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by keni: 10:01am On Oct 30, 2014
omedical:
Me......oozing confidence.....good afternoon sir. Vo....how do u do? Me....l'm fine. Vo....why are you going to las Vegas. Me......I am going for my ist Xmas vacation in four years (I was trying to prepare his mind for my virgin passport). Vo......why Vegas. Me; its the sin city. The capital city of tourist worldwide. Since I will be travelling alone I want a city that won't be lonely and Vegas meet my criteria. From freemont street experience to open parties in las Vegas strip to new year fireworks.... It promises to be fun. Vo....what do you do? Me; I am a medical doctor in private practice. I run my own private hospital? Vo......where did u finish? Me: I told him. (He was crosschecking with his system) Vote...but u applied to bible school in 2005 so must have graduated last year! Me; no sir. I applied to bible school then as a postgraduate student in my final year of medical school. Vo; have u now gone to bible school either in Nigeria or anywhere else since u were denied? Me: no sir. Vo; you are not travelling with your wife this time. Me......I explained one of us must stay behind in the hospital and my children are already going to south Africa on excursions with their school in December. Vo......brought out the blue paper and bounced me...lol
Sorry for the denial, what I can deduce,
(1) you have not traveled to another country before
(2) Vacation is part of American culture so when you say you are travelling for vacation without your family/spouse they find it difficult to understand (no matter how good the excuse is)
(3) They hardly check documents because they believe most documents are falsified
(4) You can try applying with your wife next time (for vacation) even if you wont travel together
(5) As far as USA visa interview is concerned, try to keep the answers short @ bolded (I understand you wanted to explain yourself but they read meanings to some of this things)

3 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 10:13am On Oct 30, 2014
keni:

(2) Vacation is part of American culture so when you say you are travelling for vacation without your family/spouse they find it difficult to understand (no matter how good the excuse is)
(3) They hardly check documents because they believe most documents are falsified
(4) You can try applying with your wife next time (for vacation) even if you wont travel together
(5) As far as USA visa interview is concerned, try to keep the answers short @ bolded (I understand you wanted to explain yourself but they read meanings to some of this things)
hello
Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 10:17am On Oct 30, 2014
omedical:
sir, you sound so desperate.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 30, 2014
Tanks so much. I don't blame them though. The crowd is too much so they are pressed for time. I am not applying anytime soon to the USA. Like I said I will go to Canada for conference. I will be able to put all my documents there. They don't have history of my denial with USA so I won't mention it. If successful I will take my family to different shengen countries next Sumner...from Spain to France to Germany. Maybe after 2yrs I can then give USA a shot. I am back at work for now
kenpost=27574292:

Re: Usa Visit Visa by medoyin(m): 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
Can somebody please look at my last post and kindly respond.. abeggi oo
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Emblem(m): 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
Here are some ways the VO can easily know you are so desperate:

1. When you are so eager to show the VO your documents: US embassy rarely check for documents and if they have any reason to doubt you, the VO will demand to see them. When i went for my US visa interview, the Lady at window 2 kept telling a man ....."Mister, i will tell you if i need to see your documents"...... i am sure we all know the end of the story grin #Denial

2. Try and keep your answers short: When you keep saying what you were't asked or you give too much of info, it sends wrong signals to the VO. It shows you wanna impress which is a big sign of desperation.

Lastly, we always misuse the word "Vacation". If you are married and you are not going with your wife, biko say you are going to spend you annual leave in the US. These white guys value vacation and family. Vacation is more appreciated when its with your family.

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.