Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1059550 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by tee12345(m): 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
omedical:
Tanks. I don't need to get to Canada to see people riche than me. I av lots of them around me here in Nigeria. American slave!! My experience on nairaland has taught me that only wretched people start correcting your grammar when they are engaged and the next thing you hear from then is the Nigerian system. Inferior people !!!
lNow I'm through with you

Omedical - you may deem yourself as qualified for a visa but your responses to the VO is totally wrong. if you go back with that attitude, they wont give you and this will have nothing to do with your wealth. i dont intend to belittle you in anyway or say you dont have what you claim to have, but you see you are the one going to the country of the VO and as such, you must approach the interview in a humble manner.

while the VO asked you crucial questions, your answer was wrong and he didnt TRUST you. For example, you were asked that since you applied to go to a bible school earlier, you should have concluded that (If it was your true intent). You said No. I tell you that if you really wanted to go to a bible school back then, you would have gone to one (LOCALLY). A certificate showing you had completed a bible school program would have convinced the VO on your trustworthiness and increased your chances of getting that VISA.

Also, telling a VO your vacation itinerary includes partying, clubbing and tagging their city "SIN CITY" may not go down well with most VOs. Its like saying you love a city in Nigeria because it offers cheap sex. Even if thats what you will be doing, you should not say that.

Also, note that obtaining a Canadian visa is even more difficult that the US visa. Canada will not say it but they have an idea of the kind of people they want and presenting a virgin passport when not intending to study or establishing a business as an entrepreneur is surely A REFUSAL. Dont let applying via conference/seminar deceive you.

I end by saying that if you never visit western world, they already are developed and will continue to millions of others who will be applying to travel to their country. So, prepare well, read the transcripts of people who had obtained their visa and follow after.

Best of luck my brother.

5 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by floralgal: 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hellooo House.....
Got my usa visitig visa a month ago with the help of God and house mambers. Thanks again.
Pls my request now is booking my ticket.
In my application form i intended going to visit maryland.(invitation letter) but now i will like to go to chicago.
Will i be asked at the point of entry, why the change of destination?? And will they ask for a copy of my invitation letter, because the invitee wrote they will be receiving me in washington Dulles airport. But i just wrote Maryland as destination in my form.
In conclusion, to avoid denial at point of entry what TICKET destination should i actually purchase please?
Thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Pholy(m): 5:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hello House,

Please, quick one... I want to renew my 2year USA visa which expired in June this year. Kindly advise on the process... My travel history includes USA, UK and Mauritius.

Also, I will be making this application on a new passport as my previous passport has expired.

Thanks people.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
medoyin:
Let me lay the cards on the table, I hope you guys will give me the best answers.

Please don't show any sign of pity or remorse, just advice.

I have two dominican republic visa issued in Uk (done via dhl), two malaysian visa, one mexican visa issued in Kenya( was in Nairobi for 2weeks) and one Jamaica visa..I never travelled to all those countries except Nairobi, Dakar and Accra. All these was between 2004 and 2006. I was in Accra and Dakar in 2011.

I had an accident in 2006 , I now make use of wheelchair for daily chores for the past 5+yrs. Presently a 300l student in a private Uni.

Now I want to apply for US visa to create a way for me as soon as I graduate to have a better life, masters involved and a good home.

Will my previous visa be an edge for me? hope the dates ain't too long?

Applying for conference, I will be requested on who will assist? I'm right, huh? I have no one there but kinda strong to survive anywhere i find myself.

What about internship, can I get a good coyand will that be an easier way?

With the picture I painted, kindly help with the best option that will not involve who can assist or if it will, the best option available.

Thanks.
your past track can help. I can't get your question. Are you going for conference or you are applying for Immigrant visa?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
floralgal:
Hellooo House.....
Got my usa visitig visa a month ago with the help of God and house mambers. Thanks again.
In my application form i intended going to visit maryland.(invitation letter) but now i will like to go to chicago.
Will i be asked at the point of entry, why the change of destination?? And will they ask for a copy of my invitation letter, because the invitee wrote they will be receiving me in washington Dulles airport. But i just wrote Maryland as destination in my form.
In conclusion, to avoid denial at point of entry what TICKET destination should i actually purchase please?
Thanks
If only you can justify the change in destination, you are good to go. To avoid embarrassment, stick to your DS160. IV letter won't be asked at POE.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hello, I jst want to Thank Evryone Esp Phema,Tsetzefly,and worry3.. For all the advice and past post I read from. Me,My husband and Son were Granted our Visas Last week to the Glory and favour of God

Would give back, jst like I read other Pple's transcript

VO: Goodmorning
Us: Goodmorning

My passport still has my maiden Name on it, so she asked if we were a couple and I sed yes, asked why the diff name, told her we had nt effected it on the passport bt hve a change of name publication. She sed okk.

To my hub
VO: where do you work,
VO:What do you do there,
VO:How much does he earn
VO: Have we traveled togeda bfr? My hub answered and sed yes to dubai march this year, he also stated tat he has been to gambia and I hve been to kenya.

She kept typing

VO: where are we going:
Hub: disney world,water park and holyland experience

VO: how much hve we budgeted for the trip
Hub: we told her even though we neva thought abt this question.

To me
VO: Madam are you pregnant
Me: yes

VO: how many weeks
Me: told her

VO:Do you intend giving birth In the Us?
Me: No

VO: wen are you having yur baby

VO:asked wen we were traveling
We told her dec

VO: aside from being a housewife do yu do anyother thing
Me: yes( a multi-level marketing product)

VO: how much do yu earn

VO: please pick up your passport on this day and if yu decide to change yur mind Abt having your baby in the US pls write a letter to us letting us know wth the required documents,Cz if yu get to the POE they might not let yu in wthout these documents.

No documents was asked,we spent abt 2 to 3mins

I give God the Glory!

Thanks guys!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
ifemsh:
Hello, I jst want to Thank Evryone Esp Phema,Tsetzefly,and worry3.. For all the advice and past post I read from. Me,My husband and Son were Granted our Visas Last week to the Glory and favour of God

My passport still has my maiden Name on it, so she asked if we were a couple and I sed yes, asked why the diff name, told her we had nt effected it on the passport bt hve a change of name publication. She sed okk.

To my hub
VO: Have we traveled togeda bfr? My hub answered and sed yes to dubai march this year, he also stated tat he has been to gambia and I hve been to kenya.

She kept typing

To me

We told her dec

VO: please pick up you passport on this day and if yu decide to change yur mind Abt having your baby in the US pls write a letter to us letting us know wth the required documents,Cz if yu get to the POE they might not let yu in wthout these documents.

I give God the Glory!

Thanks guys!
wow! Congrats madam
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Pholy(m): 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
Pholy:
Hello House,

Please, quick one... I want to renew my 2year USA visa which expired in June this year. Kindly advise on the process... My travel history includes USA, UK and Mauritius.

Also, I will be making this application on a new passport as my previous passport has expired.

Thanks people.

Pls help naa
Re: Usa Visit Visa by floralgal: 8:28am On Oct 31, 2014
charzyh2:

If only you can justify the change in destination, you are good to go. To avoid embarrassment, stick to your DS160. IV letter won't be asked at POE.

Thanks, Will do as adviced.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by medoyin(m): 10:42am On Oct 31, 2014
charzyh2:

your past track can help. I can't get your question. Are you going for conference or you are applying for Immigrant visa?

Asking which one will be more suitable putting into consideration my disabilty.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 10:54am On Oct 31, 2014
medoyin:

Asking which one will be more suitable putting into consideration my disabilty.
i can guess your intention is to have a permanent residence. It's better to go for an immigration visa.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
omedical:
Tanks so much. I don't blame them though. The crowd is too much so they are pressed for time. I am not applying anytime soon to the USA. Like I said I will go to Canada for conference. I will be able to put all my documents there. They don't have history of my denial with USA so I won't mention it. If successful I will take my family to different shengen countries next Sumner...from Spain to France to Germany. Maybe after 2yrs I can then give USA a shot. I am back at work for now

Oga "dr gbogbo big boy" make we hear word!
You no get shi shi

5 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by tytayo: 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
To all d gurus in d house.i will like to join my brother in america.He went through America lottery.he hs been living in america for more than 5 years now.which visa will i apply for?i need sumone to explain the step i need to take.i graduated 6 yrs ago from d university,im 31 yrs,Single,iv been working with state Goventment for 4years now,though the salary is 40,000 per month.thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by TheTownPlanner(m): 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
Hello guys

My sisters friend is sending me an invitation to come for her son's wedding. She will sponsor the trip. From the likely questions, I do my personal business and I don't really earn much. So my account statement does not offer something substantial. I want to know if I should go ahead or just tell her to cancel the application.

Thanks!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
dorocanist:

Oga "dr gbogbo big boy" make we hear word!
You no get shi shi
lol... no mind the small boy. na empty can dey make noise pass.

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
tytayo:
To all d gurus in d house.i will like to join my brother in america.He went through America lottery.he hs been living in america for more than 5 years now.which visa will i apply for?i need sumone to explain the step i need to take.i graduated 6 yrs ago from d university,im 31 yrs,Single,iv been working with state Goventment for 4years now,though the salary is 40,000 per month.thanks
immigrant visa
Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
TheTownPlanner:
Hello guys

My sisters friend is sending me an invitation to come for her son's wedding. She will sponsor the trip. From the likely questions, I do my personal business and I don't really earn much. So my account statement does not offer something substantial. I want to know if I should go ahead or just tell her to cancel the application.

Thanks!
she can't sponsor your trip at your age.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tytayo: 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
How long will that take?
charzyh2:
immigrant visa
Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
tytayo:
How long will that take?
I don't know much about filing for immigrant petition. Ask the VO here: https://www.nairaland.com/1792662/u.s-non-immigrant-visas-listening
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
SMARTRON:
@tzetzefly

thank you so much, u are really what people call in here guru master tzetzefly! one other thing sir tzetzefly, is it good enough to add other business that i do to my application although i didn't mention it during my last application, although i registered the business name a year (2008) before i got this job am doing, but i have not been able to make use of it till some months ago . will this be wise to do!

Whatsoever business you did not mention in a previous application and such documents bear a registered date preceding your first application at the U.S. Diplomatic Mission, this must not be indicated.

If you do otherwise, it is regarded as a mis-representation.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Luvlydevin(m): 5:57am On Nov 01, 2014
I would be booking appointment today with the embassy online today, my uncle is inviting some family members for its marriage anniversary, so me, my mom, and step dad would be going together, my uncle is the one to pay for our flight, so he had only sent visits letter including our purpose of coming to the state so I would ask

1). do I need any other documents from him, when filling my ds 160 I put his name phone number and address as my sponsor or should I have done otherwise

2) as a student that just graduate (ond) this month what document do I need to provide concerning school issues, do I still need to provide my account details on my interview date, please just help me with document am to come with to the interview
please you guys should help me with my question so as to be prepared for my interview
Re: Usa Visit Visa by mrskashif: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hello everyone..I am a female married from Pakistan.I am intending to apply for U S visit visa.my query is I am pregnant.in the application form nothng is related to it.can you tell me will it prove to be my negative point In getting visa or not? Ur response will be highly appreciateed.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by SMARTRON: 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
thanks boss, i will be pushing my application this later this month
tzetzefly:

Whatsoever business you did not mention in a previous application and such documents bear a registered date preceding your first application at the U.S. Diplomatic Mission, this must not be indicated.

If you do otherwise, it is regarded as a mis-representation.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tee12345(m): 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
mrskashif:
Hello everyone..I am a female married from Pakistan.I am intending to apply for U S visit visa.my query is I am pregnant.in the application form nothng is related to it.can you tell me will it prove to be my negative point In getting visa or not? Ur response will be highly appreciateed.

ifemsh:

To my hub

She kept typing

To me

We told her dec

VO: please pick up you passport on this day and if yu decide to change yur mind Abt having your baby in the US pls write a letter to us letting us know wth the required documents,Cz if yu get to the POE they might not let yu in wthout these documents.

I give God the Glory!

Thanks guys!

Someone's experience. Only thing is if you plan giving birth there, let the VO. You must have financial plans readily available to show that you can bear the cost too. Good luck,

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by ekpotek: 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
floralgal:
Hellooo House.....
Thanks

I suggest that you entered through the city in your D160 form to avoid lengthy questioning at the POE. I am currently in the US. I changed my travel plan lightly by going to Dallas before proceeding to my destination.

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.