Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,092 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:44 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1056816 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 22, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Ahhhhh! And I was left behind?crycrycry

That's d same reason I also ignore some questions
lol don't worry you can come and join us na, I think it's just pretty logical, for weddings, meetings, conferences, closing a business deal, medicals and tourism it's the B1/B2 category simply put it into Google and use the visa wizard you will get a sufficient answer but some wish to be spoon-fed all the time, answering the same questions over and over again makes the thread boring and long, so biko everyone should go to Google first and do a first hand research personally before asking questions here so it will be easier for everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 9:53am On Jan 22, 2015
chloe7:
lol don't worry you can come and join us na, I think it's just pretty logical, for weddings, meetings, conferences, closing a business deal, medicals and tourism it's the B1/B2 category simply put it into Google and use the visa wizard you will get a sufficient answer but some wish to be spoon-fed all the time, answering the same questions over and over again makes the thread boring and long, so biko everyone should go to Google first and do a first hand research personally before asking questions here so it will be easier for everyone.
thats tru dou....
Hw preparatn my sister

remember prayer is the master Key oo..
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 22, 2015
Teeboy22:
thats tru dou....
Hw preparatn my sister

remember prayer is the master Key oo..
i've been praying and preparing and hoping that God will do it for me
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
chloe7:
by his grace...
Re: Usa Visit Visa by adigunomomama(m): 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
chloe7:

Dear, am waiting for your interview fa.

And I pray its going to be a succesful one.

Just prepare and pray.

Victory all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
Got 2 PMs from folks asking for my number for whatsapp or a chat medium to ask me questions on US visa.
Mbok! Biko! Ejor! This is where I come to unwind. I don't have an agency nor am I a preoffessional 'visa someborry'
To those folks, please ask your questions here and if I have the answer, I will answer here so others can learn as well.
Sorry for my off point post !
Eloim bless

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Jchi9876: 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
@ All the gurus make una pardon my illiteracy i kip hearing abt this US visa wat is it sef? Is it george wrapper or Okoro's fresh palmwine in Mgbidi?

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by olafey: 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hello house,
My single older sister who's a teacher got an invite from our aunt who's a citizen.
She's working and would only be able to go around august when schools will be on vacation
How much must u ve in ur a/c if u r sponsoring urself?
Is it better to be sponsored by som1 in UK even though u r going to US
Please advice.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
Jchi9876:
@ All the gurus make una pardon my illiteracy i kip hearing abt this US visa wat is it sef? Is it george wrapper or Okoro's fresh palmwine in Mgbidi?
No. But you were very close. Its the fresh fish from oguta lake

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
adigunomomama:

Dear, am waiting for your interview fa.

And I pray its going to be a succesful one.

Just prepare and pray.

Victory all the way.
amen, thank you so much, I appreciate you o. Thanks a bunch
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Jchi9876: 12:22am On Jan 23, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Eh eh no wonder.
By the way nne, is it the grilled, smoked or boiled one?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Alubosa: 7:19am On Jan 23, 2015
Jchi9876:

LadyGuinivere:

Jchi9876:

Eh eh no wonder.
By the way nne, is it the grilled, smoked or boiled one?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 23, 2015
Hello my gurus in the house please I want to start processing my visa application to enable me get an interview date. Pls what's the first thing to do.is it going to bank first to pay the visa fee or is there a form am to fill before proceeding to the bank for payment. Pls an urgent respond pls my people. Thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 23, 2015
cindynwagbo:
Hello my gurus in the house please I want to start processing my visa application to enable me get an interview date. Pls what's the first thing to do.is it going to bank first to pay the visa fee or is there a form am to fill before proceeding to the bank for payment. Pls an urgent respond pls my people. Thanks
fill your ds-160 form, go to the bank with your international passport or a copy of the data page,pay 31,200 visa fees at gtbank, go to the appointment scheduling site and create a profile if you don't have one and book an appointment.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 23, 2015
Thanks alot chloe.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by judefab: 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
@LadyGuinevere,Thanks a lot for all your advices.I have booked my appointment.pls I need your advise on this.if am asked why do I want to go to the US?Will it be better to tell them am going to grace a baptismal ceremony or just to visit my brother.thanks a lot.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by judefab: 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
@chloe7, Thanks a lot for all your advices.I have
booked my visa appointment.pls I need your advise on this.if am
asked why do I want to go to the US?Will it be better to
tell them am going to grace a baptismal ceremony or just to
visit my brother.thanks a lot.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by deri20: 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
judefab:
Try and read back ward to learn better.

Thank you
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
judefab:
well it all depends on what you choose to say and you can decide to say both without harm, depending on your brothers immigration status it might or might not be advisable to mention him. Just decide what you think suits you best
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
cindynwagbo:
Thanks alot chloe.
you are welcome
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
judefab:
ist , like chloe said and i jokingly said earlier, be certain of your bro's status. if tidy, then you are going for family visit and to witness a baptism. its the truth aint it?

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 7:10am On Jan 24, 2015
olafey:
Hello house,
My single older sister who's a teacher got an invite from our aunt who's a citizen.
She's working and would only be able to go around august when schools will be on vacation
How much must u ve in ur a/c if u r sponsoring urself?
Is it better to be sponsored by som1 in UK even though u r going to US
Please advice.

The balance in her statement of account has little impact on her interview. What your sister should be concerned about is the means by which your aunt proceeded to the States before acquiring citizenship. August is a long time for her to think deeply on this.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 7:22am On Jan 24, 2015
kodedklash:
Pls I need urgent help my cousin in US is doing his wedding in April and he will send IV to me before first week of February and am a novice I don't know what next to do, I dont know d necessary requirement I need to present at d embassy if am eventually call for d Interview

As a novice, read carefully this information:
www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-visaapply.asp

The visa category you desire is under the B2 (visiting family)
www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-typeb1b2.asp
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 7:34am On Jan 24, 2015
leleti:
hello house. please while filling the ds-160 form for myself and my husband I noticed in my husbands application on the work/experience/training part there is a present,previous,and additional option.my form just has the present option.i have tried clicking and clicking,saving,deleting and refilling,but it keeps showing only present work status, no previous work experience and additional. gave up and tried to open another ds-160 form and now its saying it wont save because my birthday is incorrect? angry Has this happened to anyone before?thoughts on what I shld do?thanks Bleep

Having entered, corrected & logged out your entries multiple times, must have affected your entry in your system.

Contact Information If you need help with your visa application or want to learn more about obtaining a visa to travel to the U.S., please contact us via any of the means shown below. Visa application services call center agents are able to assist you via telephone, chat or email.

Telephone: To speak with a call center representative, please call +23414406218. If you are experiencing difficulties speaking with a call center representative, please dial +17035202580, let it ring for five seconds and hang up. You will receive an immediate call from the call center. If you are calling from Nigeria and would like our service to call you, please enter your local phone number from Nigeria and click on Call.

Click to Call Skype: To use Skype to speak to a customer service representative during regular hours of operation, add a new contact to your Skype account with the Skype name ustraveldocs-nigeria .

Email: To reach a customer service representative via email, please write to us at:

support-nigeria@ustraveldocs.com
Re: Usa Visit Visa by judefab: 8:14am On Jan 24, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

ist , like chloe said and i jokingly said earlier, be certain of your bro's status. if tidy, then you are going for family visit and to witness a baptism. its the truth aint it?
He is a green card holder....just so confused.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 8:24am On Jan 24, 2015
judefab:

He is a green card holder....just so confused.
Why are you confused? If you are confused, you will not get the visa. No doubt he has a green card. How did he get it is the question.

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by judefab: 8:27am On Jan 24, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

So confused.....he is a green card holder now but travelled then with a student visa.Pls will it be possible for I not to mention him.Am going for the wife's baptism.she is the one that invited me anyway.never been through all these before and I don't want a situation I will go for the appointment and say things am not meant to say.thanks again for all your response.God graces and blessings.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 10:03am On Jan 24, 2015
judefab:

So confused.....he is a green card holder now but travelled then with a student visa.Pls will it be possible for I not to mention him.Am going for the wife's baptism.she is the one that invited me anyway.never been through all these before and I don't want a situation I will go for the appointment and say things am not meant to say.thanks again for all your response.God graces and blessings.
Now we're getting somewhere.
Why don't you just sponsor yourself and go with a hotel reservation?
Mentioning his wife is same as mentioning him. Have u read these pages? I don't think so. Please go thru this thread. It will give u a clearer pix when you see several scenariond people's experiences
Re: Usa Visit Visa by richardmentor1(m): 10:43am On Jan 24, 2015
abujaniv:
Hello Nairalanders,

VO here. We are continuing to see people appear at the Embassy and Consulate for an interview with DS-160 information that differs from their appointment confirmation. This is a friendly reminder that:

• The DS-160 non-immigrant visa application confirmation number used to schedule visa interviews must match the application confirmation page that is brought to the interview. Applicants who do not meet these criteria will not be interviewed and will have to purchase a new fee receipt to book another appointment. This includes families – make sure that the DS-160 information matches the appointment information for every family member, even young children.

• Full instructions on how to make an appointment for a non-immigrant visa interview are available on our website: http://nigeria.usembassy.gov.

• Applicants with existing appointments should contact the CGI Call Center at +234 0144 06218 to make any necessary changes.

We believe this change will make application processing faster and more efficient, and we thank you for your attention.

Compliments of the season,
U.S. Mission to Nigeria

My question is, how can change the two confirmation to be one. Confirmation of visa application number is different from appointment confirmation cos, a friend of mine had same issue and he has being asking me to help him, pls urgent respond pls, God bless you for your help.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 24, 2015
Richardmentor1 kindly rephrase your question in an understandable manner because I don't understand it, and so you can get a prompt answer.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by 2unzy(f): 11:28am On Jan 24, 2015
gudday everyone.....hpy wkend..pls i jst want to ask if someone does nt travel at d date u stated in ur application form...wen someone get to d point of entry wil dey send d person back dat y did u nt come at d said tyme or dey wont ask any of such..thanks as i await ur reply
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
2unzy:
gudday everyone.....hpy wkend..pls i jst want to ask if someone does nt travel at d date u stated in ur application form...wen someone get to d point of entry wil dey send d person back dat y did u nt come at d said tyme or dey wont ask any of such..thanks as i await ur reply

Not a problem. U can travel at any time. Fot more comfort, read back. The question has been answered several times

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.