Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1059407 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by bimmymal: 5:56am On Feb 28, 2015
Please I hv similar issue to urs. How did u go about it pls., I and my wife just completed our ds-160 form. But I noticed some contents are different in the forms. 1. My form asked for details of education, previous and present work experience while her own only gave an option of only present employer. 2. My form asked of places we intend visiting while in usa but there wasn't such on her own form. 3. My form asked for airline details, arrival n departure while her own form only asked how many days or wks does she want to stay. Please what could be the problem?? Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Usa Visit Visa by bimmymal: 6:15am On Feb 28, 2015
Please, I and my wife just completed our ds-160 form. But I noticed some contents are different in the forms. 1. My form asked for details of education, previous and present work experience while her own only gave an option of only present employer. 2. My form asked of places we intend visiting while in usa but there wasn't such on her own form. 3. My form asked for airline details, arrival n departure while her own form only asked how many days or wks does she want to stay. Please what could be the problem?? Thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 28, 2015
kodedklash:
My people in d house thanks so much for ur advice, I have been a ghost reader of this tread for d past 2month and I have gain a lot here, cloe7, ladyquiver, suexes, and those i cannot remember thier moniker God bless u all for ur good work for us IJN. pls I need advice on this I hv been expecting wedding invitation from my cousin in US for d past 2momth now I hv prepared all d necessary documents it is only d IV that is delaying but finally d IV hv arrived my problem now is that am afraid to start d processing now because d wedding is 24 of April and am going to book an appointment on d 7 of march is it still possible for me to see an appointment date that we not exceed d wedding date? because I don't want to waste money on visa fee and at d end of day there will b no appointment day dat we fall within or before d wedding date which is 24 of april,

Sure. complete and submit d DS-160 online and book an appointment. The earliest appointment date you'll get will may be a week from d day of application.

Best Wishes! !!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Emiratekey(m): 6:32am On Feb 28, 2015
Good morning house, pls I will need ur advice as I was refused 2wice last year when I applied for security conference in taxas, but now my cousin wife in NEW YORK sent me an invitation for her birthday 20th of June dis year. Is it advisable for me to apply with this letter or what do I need to do pls?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=Emiratekey post=31157436]Good morning house, pls I will need ur advice as I was refused 2wice last year when I applied for security conference in taxas, but now my cousin wife in NEW YORK sent me an invitation for her birthday 20th of June dis year. Is it advisable for me to apply with this letter ?

You can apply for a B2 visa.
In ur previous application, were u honest with the having relatives in America question?

How did ur cousin get to the states?

Was it thru a visitor's visa?

Do u have strong ties to Nigeria, that'll make u return home at the expiration of ur visitation? ?

Just be honest and I'm sure you'll get it.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 7:15am On Feb 28, 2015
bimmymal:
Please I hv similar issue to urs. How did u go about it pls., I and my wife just completed our ds-160 form. But I noticed some contents are different in the forms. 1. My form asked for details of education, previous and present work experience while her own only gave an option of only present employer. 2. My form asked of places we intend visiting while in usa but there wasn't such on her own form. 3. My form asked for airline details, arrival n departure while her own form only asked how many days or wks does she want to stay. Please what could be the problem?? Tnks
Why do u feel there is a problem? The forms are different for males and females. They know better why it is designed so.
Fill all the columns available to both of you and submit. That is the way the form is. Finito

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 28, 2015
Emiratekey:
Good morning house, pls I will need ur advice as I was refused 2wice last year when I applied for security conference in taxas, but now my cousin wife in NEW YORK sent me an invitation for her birthday 20th of June dis year. Is it advisable for me to apply with this letter or what do I need to do pls?

u have asked this question over and over here and in other thread, u have been told what to do, has ur circumstances changed since the last time u where denied?.......if no, u are wasting ur time and visa fee,do u have a good income flow & good home ties?......the VO will compare ur 2 previous denials and use that to make an informed decision concerning ur new application...... how will ur cousin's birthday affect u positively?...2denials within a short period and now re-applying without change in circumstances= desperation or denial.....ur choice.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by bimmymal: 10:06am On Feb 28, 2015
@LadyGuinivere. Thanks a lot, never knew the forms are different cos its our first time. Really appreciate.
LadyGuinivere post =31158215:

Why do u feel there is a problem? The forms are different for males and females. They know better why it is designed so.
Fill all the columns available to both of you and submit. That is the way the form is. Finito
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2015
fredoricko:

Sure. complete and submit d DS-160 online and book an appointment. The earliest appointment date you'll get will may be a week from d day of application.

Best Wishes! !!

if he books abuja he will probably get a date earlier than Lagos.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
chloe7:
if he books abuja he will probably get a date earlier than Lagos.

yeah, that's true too.

#2daysmore#teamsuccess#March4Visa

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by 100dollarbills(m): 4:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
fredoricko:

yeah, that's true too.

#2daysmore#teamsuccess#March4Visa

Tomorrow is sunday....i'll make a special prayer request on your behalf grin

#teamsuccess#march4visa
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
100dollarbills:

Tomorrow is sunday....i'll make a special prayer request on your behalf grin

#teamsuccess#march4visa

please do oooo, 100dollarbill.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by skyblue69: 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
Please can somebody help me confirm if there are available dates for interview in Abuja in April. I read it on http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ that there is no available date in March either in Abuja or Lagos.

PLEASE help!!!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by 100dollarbills(m): 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
omobabe1:
Thank you nairaland.thank you justwise,i will always respect and honor you all the time because you have been helping me since 2011.back to my topic,God has done it for me,here in US,under one week here,i have moved from hotel to palace you know what that means.later things.

*In Pete Edoche's voice* The dog that will get lost will never hear the whistle of the hunter.... grin

My brother pls its not yet late to retrace ur steps. Pls go pick up ur passport from wherever u kept it and come back home. U dont wanna spend the rest of ur life in another man's land looking over ur shoulders.

Countryman u will be caught. Even if u don't v ur passport on u, it will only take the Customs and Border Patrol guys to scan ur fingers and d computer will spill out ur info. Dem dey call dem prisons correctional facilities and u don't wanna v a feel of it......gays plenty inside der shocked

Pls don't be misled. There are ways of doing things in d right way. A word is enough for d wise.

NB: Pls stop being abusive and stop thanking Justwise as if he gave u "step-by-step guide on how to become an illegal imigrant"

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
skyblue69:
Please can somebody help me confirm if there are available dates for interview in Abuja in April. I read it on http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ that there is no available date in March either in Abuja or Lagos.

PLEASE help!!!

If you check now, there is march 4th for lagos, and April 1st for abuja

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
Chloe
LadyG

Na which kind background of passport I go carry go??
white or red??
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
fredoricko:
Chloe
LadyG

white or red??
Hahahahahha. No kill me this peaceful saturday. Mbok use white woooo!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Hahahahahha. No kill me this peaceful saturday. Mbok use white woooo!

***smiles***
Want to be 101% ready ooo. Shebi you knw say no sleep for una on sunday night??

from now till 10am monday, make una dey fast, pray and supplicate in my behalf ooo
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
Chloe I sight you ooooo.....u dey do ghost mode abi??
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
fredoricko:
Chloe
LadyG

white or red??
purple no go bad tongue , na white o 2 by 2 I guess.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
fredoricko:

***smiles***
Want to be 101% ready ooo. Shebi you knw say no sleep for una on sunday night??

from now till 10am monday, make una dey fast, pray and supplicate in my behalf ooo
no wahala fast don already start from today sef! Monday you will breeze in and breeze out with a visa
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
fredoricko:
Chloe I sight you ooooo.....u dey do ghost mode abi??
actually I dey do plenty things at the same time so i'm just reading through my followed topics cheesy
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
chloe7:
no wahala fast don already start from today sef! Monday you will breeze in and breeze out with a visa

A resounding AMEN.

#46HRSMORE#TEAMSUCCESS#MARCH4VISA
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Hawttattoo: 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hello good people, I asked this question in another forum but didn't get any answer.so I have decided to bring the question here,since it has to do with visa. I know I will surely get the answer here grin
I got my 2 years multiple entry visa last year for business which I ve used for that purpose. Now I intend going lets say July for childbirth and I will love my husband and 2kids to accompany me
Here's my question: what should they fill as purpose of the trip? Will I accompany them for the interview? Or should my hubby alone apply?
Please every advice willie welcome. Thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by worry359(m): 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hawttattoo:
Hello good people, I asked this question in another forum but didn't get any answer.so I have decided to bring the question here,since it has to do with visa. I know I will surely get the answer here grin
I got my 2 years multiple entry visa last year for business which I ve used for that purpose. Now I intend going lets say July for childbirth and I will love my husband and 2kids to accompany me
Here's my question: what should they fill as purpose of the trip? Will I accompany them for the interview? Or should my hubby alone apply?
They should apply for tourist visa.
What YOU must do is contact doctors / hospitals and get costs, then make a plan how you will pay.
It would also be good to contact us visa office and ask their advice.
You do not want to risk being sent home from point of entry!

Also read everything here https://www.nairaland.com/617280/give-birth-usa-cost-procedure

4 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hawttattoo:
1. Write a letter to the embassy stating the fact that you intend to use your already issued visa for childbirth.
2. They are applying under B1/B2
3. When asked at the embassy purpose of trip, it is to holiday and witness the birth of his child.
Now here comes the tricky part. Hubby has to be prepared for the question
'Why do you wanna deliver this particular child in the US' and he has to be prepared with documents /evidence of commuincation with hospital, evidence of funds et al (go to the give birth in the US thread)
Note: your hubby can state just vacation /holiday but now turn up with you and your big belle and be turned back for non disclosure. Or you deliver peacefully but have problems renewing. My opinion is based on the frounds that one should always be straight to avoid stories that touch.
Congrats on your pregnancy and good luck

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
worry359:

They should apply for tourist visa.
What YOU must do is contact doctors / hospitals and get costs, then make a plan how you will pay.
It would also be good to contact us visa office and ask their advice.
You do not want to risk being sent home from point of entry!

Also read everything here https://www.nairaland.com/617280/give-birth-usa-cost-procedure
Be like say we de the same room type out the answer for her.Kudos
Re: Usa Visit Visa by worry359(m): 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Be like say we de the same room type out the answer for her.Kudos
Yes grin
This is very possible for her, but honesty is the key to success.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by skyblue69: 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
mimibe:

If you check now, there is march 4th for lagos, and April 1st for abuja

Thanks. I got it now. God bless you!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Hawttattoo: 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
Thanks y'll for the prompt answer. I am a nairalander and keenly following usa birth and procedure forum. I ve contacted a doctor already,gotten the quation and yet to book hotel. I will write to the embassy before I leave. Just needed to know about the visas procedure for my hubby and the Kidz.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by oktommy: 7:52am On Mar 01, 2015
Please house I want to update my profile n edit my passport number and issue date and expired date..pls house help..or can I create another profile with my new passport?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 01, 2015
oktommy:
Please house I want to update my profile n edit my passport number and issue date and expired date..pls house help..or can I create another profile with my new passport?
same happened to me. Just write to them forwarding your old passport and new passport and they will update it for you. They did mine.and also explain why the change of passport.

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.