Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,470 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:57 PM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1056829 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 26, 2015
Hi house,I was refused in 2001 wen I wanted to go to the Univ of Texas reason is that wen I finished Secondary and wen I appled there was a Gap.1996-2001. If I apply now should I indicate that I was rejected then? Will it be in there system? Cause in my New passport I changed my Date of birth
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 7:03am On Mar 26, 2015
obakovich:
Hi house,I was refused in 2001 wen I wanted to go to the Univ of Texas reason is that wen I finished Secondary and wen I appled there was a Gap.1996-2001. If I apply now should I indicate that I was rejected then? Will it be in there system? Cause in my New passport I changed my Date of birth
You will be refused again.
Because you told a lie in the application. Just 2 pages ago, the importance of telling the truth was reiterated. Changing your passport and your DOB is a red flag. You think , because you changed your I passport, they will not get ur details? Taste and see that the Lord is good!
I guess I have answered your 2nd question. Yes, u must indicate that u were bounced and the reason why. Read back a few pages and see the story of somebody's step mom being bounced because she appeared a few years back with a different name and details.
Because I do not know why you changed your DOB, I cannot offer much by way of advice ...(Abi were you born again ? grin)
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 7:04am On Mar 26, 2015
obakovich:
You will be refused again.
Because you told a lie in the application. Just 2 pages ago, the importance of telling the truth was reiterated. Changing your passport and your DOB is a red flag. You think , because you changed your I passport, they will not get ur details? Taste and see that the Lord is good!
I guess I have answered your 2nd question. Yes, u must indicate that u were bounced and the reason why. Read back a few pages and see the story of somebody's step mom being bounced because she appeared a few years back with a different name and details.
Because I do not know why you changed your DOB, I cannot offer much by way of advice ...(Abi were you born again ? grin )
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 26, 2015
obakovich:

Yes to both questions.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 26, 2015
obakovich:
of course every refusal will be in their system and you know how the white people are, they always wait for you to lie so they can kick back, and as for that date of birth, did you change it legally or illegally, when I mean legally I mean going through due process of getting the police report, court affidavit, going to be Nigerian Immigration Service in Abuja to effect this change or you just went to do another one and you claimed you hadn't done one before and you dropped a new date of birth?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by trendyindian: 7:15am On Mar 26, 2015
I was denied my bi/b2 visa today . I told the consulate I am married with 2kids and I will be going for 3 weeks to see my nephew I have not seen for a long time.

She asked me why I was travelling alone nd I told her my kids r in school. But I was denied.I need your help to advise me on what to do cos am thinking of reapplying with my kids and husband asap for Christmas holiday.

Cos I noticed all applicants that came with der kids nd husband were given visa.

1. my problem is when I re apply will I be the main applicant while my husband nd kids will be dependant?

2. Should I use hotel reservation or I should use the same relative (my uncle) as my contact person.kindly help me cos I need to start asap.Thank you
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 26, 2015
trendyindian:

I was denied my bi/b2 visa today . I told the consulate I am married with 2kids and I will be going for 3 weeks to see my nephew I have not seen for a long time.

She asked me why I was travelling alone nd I told her my kids r in school. But I was denied.I need your help to advise me on what to do cos am thinking of reapplying with my kids and husband asap for Christmas holiday.

Cos I noticed all applicants that came with der kids nd husband were given visa.

1. my problem is when I re apply will I be the main applicant while my husband nd kids will be dependant?...

2. Should I use hotel reservation or I should use the same relative (my uncle) as my contact person.kindly help me cos I need to start asap.Thank you

Any of u can be the principal applicant.
Why not give it some break and work on the reasons 4ur denial
If possible post ur entire script so we can dissect it properly..
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 7:33am On Mar 26, 2015
Sorry about your denial Trendy.
Ist, please post your full transcript in order to allow the house assist u properly cos what you think made them deny you might not be it
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 26, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
Sorry about your denial Trendy.
Ist, please post your full transcript in order to allow the house assist u properly cos what you think made them deny you might not be it

Hahaha....we posted the same time, he be like say u do vigil on this thread cool
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 8:20am On Mar 26, 2015
shinejackie:

Hahaha....we posted the same time, he be like say u do vigil on this thread cool
No be small insomnia o!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 26, 2015
fredoricko:

Which 1 be "no be here o" ?

The purpose of the transcript is to help others weigh their chances based on the info u provided. The transcript becomes redundant if its vital contents are missing cos of privacy concerns..

Note:
Carlos Slim
CEO Telmex, Telcel, America Movil
Born: 1940 Mexico
Single
Children: 6
Widow/Widower
Annual: USD 288,000.00
Monthly: USD 24,000.00
Weekly: USD 5,760.00
Daily: USD 1,152.00

Bill Gates
Co-founder and Technology Adviser of Microsoft
Corporation
Born: 1955 USA
Married
Children: 3
Annual: USD 11,500,000,000.00
Monthly: USD 958,333,333.00
Weekly: USD 230,000,000.00
Daily: USD 46,000,000.00

Warren Buffett
CEO Berkshire Hathaway, director Washington Post Co.
Born: 1930 USA
Married
Annual: USD 100,000.00
Monthly: USD 8,333.00
Weekly: USD 2,000.00
Daily: USD 400.00
Mukesh Ambani
Chairman, Managing Director Reliance Ind.
Born: 1957 India
Married
Annual: USD 2,446,947.00
Monthly: USD 203,912.00
Weekly: USD 48,939.00
Daily: USD 9,788.00

Bernard Arnault
Chairman and CEO Louis Vutton, Moet&Chandon
Born: 1949 France
Married
Children: 5
Annual: USD 8,991,549.00
Monthly: USD 749,296.00
Weekly: USD 179,831.00
Daily: USD 35,966.00

Above is a breakdown of earnings of some famous people. They're still living their private lives k? Give ur full transcript and helps others k? Your privacy is fully "privated".

#Dr. FredoRicko
Thanks for the analysis prof. You try..

We need to start paying google for a job well done..
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 26, 2015
chloe7:
of course every refusal will be in their system and you know how the white people are, they always wait for you to lie so they can kick back, and as for that date of birth, did you change it legally or illegally, when I mean legally I mean going through due process of getting the police report, court affidavit, going to be Nigerian Immigration Service in Abuja to effect this change or you just went to do another one and you claimed you hadn't done one before and you dropped a new date of birth?

Cloe it was in the old passport not dis new ecowas PP. Does it matter?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 9:19am On Mar 26, 2015
I will do gbegboro and not mind my own business today.
Chloe mbok do not answer until he answers all the questions you asked him
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 26, 2015
obakovich:

Cloe it was in the old passport not dis new ecowas PP. Does it matter?
for the Nigerian Immigration it doesn't matter since it was old and their lapses has been worked upon with the new e-passport, but with the u.s embassy it's not so because your information is on their data base already, all they need is your finger print and all your information will be out, just try to be as honest as possible with every information you fill because they will find out if you tell a single lie
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 26, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
lmao people don't actually know they always have information on their database, that was how my aunt went and told a huge lie that she has never been denied before when she had been been denied 3 times prior to then
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 26, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
Lady gbeboro,I just changed d DOB when dis new passport came since it was d same in my place of work. I did not bother to go thru the police,court etc just felt since dis new PP involves Data capture unlike the other one that u just submit ur pP photograph. Chloe dats it. Waiting...........
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 26, 2015
chloe7:
for the Nigerian Immigration it doesn't matter since it was old and their lapses has been worked upon with the new e-passport, but with the u.s embassy it's not so because your information is on their data base already, all they need is your finger print and all your information will be out, just try to be as honest as possible with every information you fill because they will find out if you tell a single lie
As at the time I was interviewd in d US embassy they had not started the finger prints oooO
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 26, 2015
The neee to be truthful CANNOT be over emphasised. Trust me, it's easier to tell the truth. Why wuld u wanna change ur DOB? See enh, I'd be blunt, we do NOT give advice to applicants with ulterior motives. And from ur statements, you're one.
Sowie mate.

#TruthPays

#Dr. FredoRicko
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 10:47am On Mar 26, 2015
obakovich:

Lady gbeboro,I just changed d DOB when dis new passport came since it was d same in my place of work. I did not bother to go thru the police,court etc just felt since dis new PP involves Data capture unlike the other one that u just submit ur pP photograph. Chloe dats it. Waiting...........
I liking my new AKA o! grin. I shall add it to my list of names. But before u change my name apply in writing o with 24 hour wait time. I can vex o! cheesy
U do not know if an overzealous IT guy keyed in your details. 2001 is not that long ago. Say the truth. Err on the side of caution.
I will also believe you are saying the truth about the pp and advise you to go with a sworn affidavit and all the gbo gbo e chloe mentioned to support the change in your name and be prepared with a reasonable explanation.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 26, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

I liking my new AKA o! grin. I shall add it to my list of names. But before u change my name apply in writing o with 24 hour wait time. I can vex o! cheesy
U do not know if an overzealous IT guy keyed in your details. 2001 is not that long ago. Say the truth. Err on the side of caution.
I will also believe you are saying the truth about the pp and advise you to go with a sworn affidavit and all the gbo gbo e chloe mentioned to support the change in your name and be prepared with a reasonable explanation.
Thanx lady,will do all that.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 26, 2015
Once u tell a lie, u need several lies to cover the previous lie, say the truth in ur applications even if u are denied it is far better and u wont need to recall or tell another lie when filling ur next application...trust me, this VO are well trained to look for peeps who are telling baloney, that is why they rely more on what u say during interviews than look at ur mountain of documents u carry,they have seen several peeps with dagbo documents, most times, once u say l have my documents, they will say, no point, they love to see and look into ur eyes to see truth and nothing but the truth....... wink
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
shinejackie:
Once u tell a lie, u need several lies to cover the previous lie, say the truth in ur applications even if u are denied it is far better and u wont need to recall or tell another lie when filling ur next application...trust me, this VO are well trained to look for peeps who are telling baloney, that is why they rely more on what u say during interviews than look at ur mountain of documents u carry,they have seen several peeps with dagbo documents, most times, once u say l have my documents, they will say, no point, they love to see and look into ur eyes to see truth and nothing but the truth....... wink

I strongly agree with you o, those consular put everything u said down in their records at the point of your interview, their typing skill and speed is superb, am 100% sure they have typing skill, so its better to say the truth in your application and during your interview. What can only be change in life is marital status, education (if u have high qualification), job, even if u're in the same job u can get promoted and change level, but I don't think DOB can ever be change in life.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
chincomiowon:

Thanks million dollar, the reason(s) was/were not stated except the section 214(b) that was given as an excuse which indicated lack of strong ties. Could it be the form was not properly filled initially, or not using a self sponsor, or I didn't express myself very well (which I did), OMG! am in a confuse state right now.

Million dollars am still expecting your response o.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
obakovich:

As at the time I was interviewd in d US embassy they had not started the finger prints oooO
even though abeg mention your refusal, because you were refused doesn't mean you won't be given again, whatever happens you dance to the tune, there's no big deal in a u.s refusal because it's not stamped
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Attraction: 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
Its getting closer and I need all the assistance I can get from the gurus in the house. You all have been amazing. My Interview is on Monday. Remember I posted I m going for Mr Worldwide pageant. Was invited by the organisers. Last year I was a finalist in Mr. Nigeria 2014. I was also a runner up in Mr Ideal 2011 and Model of Africa 2012. Last year I was given IV to represent Nigeria in Mr International in Korea but I was busy wit work and didn't go. I have not travelled before. I have done male competition from school and its been in me. I am a banker and worked for 5 years. My salary is 214,932. I have a landed property. The competition is in August and I am sponsoring myself. I have reference letter from my bank, IV, statement ... I m single and I will be coming back after the competition. Gurus pls I need additional info, God helps those who help themselves.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
I know say e no concern this thread but as VC I take the liberty to ask ye my childrem, my friends all the people I have helped esp future father to pray with me.
I applied for canada federal skilled workers donkey years ago (2013). Na e they invite me for interview for ghana. I have turned to applicant of visa again! Na wa!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
I know say e no concern this thread but as VC I take the liberty to ask ye my childrem, my friends all the people I have helped esp future father to pray with me.
I applied for canada federal skilled workers donkey years ago (2013). Na e they invite me for interview for ghana. I have turned to applicant of visa again! Na wa!
wow! But this is good news na, na for you to relocate go canada be that and I learnt the economy over there is quite good.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ifax(f): 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Best of luck lady G. So u go migrate to another thread be dat
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Nothing 2worry about, it will centre around all you filled in your 2013 FSW program and if there has been any change of circumstances ever since u applied u have the opportunity to tell them if u haven't done that b4 via e-mail, l smell medical request/ PR loading...... wink
Re: Usa Visit Visa by colored(m): 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
can't they have the interview here in Nigeria?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by kcheerful(f): 5:38am On Mar 27, 2015
Please how do I get cheap hotels in New york.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 6:48am On Mar 27, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.