Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1058980 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 11, 2015
100dollarbills:

*quickly runs to "view all your posts". Deletes interview transcripts. Sends pm to @overlord77 saying, Bros eh! U go pay o!!! Warri nor dey carry last grin grin grin*

Hian!! if l hear, America will know, pulls his shirt back, sits him on a chair with his laptop and tells him to re-post all the deleted transcripts... cool wink

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 11:29am On Apr 11, 2015
Thank you Mr. Shine! America will know o!
100 correct @the chocolate gist o! E make sense gan

Chloe I see you!

Bros when de find 100dollarbills shebi chloe haff answer? Use the search engine plus he just posted so u can click on his name and follow the prompts
Re: Usa Visit Visa by harleybee(f): 11:58am On Apr 11, 2015
100dollarbills:

Dont be so hard on urself sis....Besides, did u make the CC guys understand it was meant to be ur 1st cancellation and ought not to v bn prompted for exceededing ur limit? Alot of people,includinng myself, encountered this problem. Its a serious glitch on the appointment booking page.

Pele Nne! So u had to pay another N31,200 shocked Chaiii thats about $150 o! Enough to buy 1 ghana-must-go bag of chocolate for Lady G and Chloe7 grin

Is the interview Abuja or Lagos? Since u r d one doing the running-around for ur uncle why not paint some of his scenarios here so that d gurus can advise u then u guide him along....

Well, I explained to them but they couldn't help I guess.
cheesy yeah I paid another N31, 200.
The interview will be in Lagos.
He's a retired professor but still on contract job going for visitation.
He's been to the U.S severally but that was in the 80's.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bornequally: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
Yes ooooo, i supported harleybee on the issue of changing of appointment date,it seem is not possible again or we don't know how to go about it,as hv tried to change my appointment date too,but the cc in there reply to my mail said I can't change it unless I intend to pay another fees and I have not canceled for once. Please the house if there is out let us know as #31,200 is not small money.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by 100dollarbills(m): 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
harleybee:

Well, I explained to them but they couldn't help I guess.
cheesy yeah I paid another N31, 200.
The interview will be in Lagos.
He's a retired professor but still on contract job going for visitation.
He's been to the U.S severally but that was in the 80's.

Looks like a walk-through to me. 'tho let him v the PP he used in the 80's handy cuz there was no biometrics then. Is he going for vacation or as a guest speaker in a conference? If vacation, wharrabout his family? grin

Btw dis 1 wen be say na u dey fill ds-160 for ya uncle! Nne abeg try map am every tin wen u fill inside d form o!

#Prof. Fredoricko ur attention is needed here. Come and attend to a fellow prof
Re: Usa Visit Visa by harleybee(f): 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
100dollarbills:

Looks like a walk-through to me. 'tho let him v the PP he used in the 80's handy cuz there was no biometrics then

Yea, he has it with him and will take it along.
Thanks!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by 100dollarbills(m): 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
bornequally:
Yes ooooo, i supported harleybee on the issue of changing of appointment date,it seem is not possible again or we don't know how to go about it,as hv tried to change my appointment date too,but the cc in there reply to my mail said I can't change it unless I intend to pay another fees and I have not canceled for once. Please the house if there is out let us know as #31,200 is not small money.

It was a tough 1. I had to refer them to where it's stated on there site that an applicant can cancel his/her appointment up to 2 times. Mine wasn't entirely cancelled tho'. I think they merely made my "dashboard" on the appointment page "editable" cuz i only wanted to change my pick-up location from Abuja to PHC then.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by harleybee(f): 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
100dollarbills:

Looks like a walk-through to me. 'tho let him v the PP he used in the 80's handy cuz there was no biometrics then. Is he going for vacation or as a guest speaker in a conference? If vacation, wharrabout his family? grin

Btw dis 1 wen be say na u dey fill ds-160 for ya uncle! Nne abeg try map am every tin wen u fill inside d form o!

#Prof. Fredoricko ur attention is needed here. Come and attend to a fellow prof

He's going for vacation, his kids(my cousins) are LPRs.
Hes aware of everything as he was the one that sent all the details. He just doesn't have time to sit and fill the form himself, always on the move. grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by overlord77: 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
100dollarbills:

*quickly runs to "view all your posts". Deletes interview transcripts. Sends pm to @overlord77 saying, Bros eh! U go pay o!!! Warri nor dey carry last grin grin grin*

Lol, I be wafi guy too o
Re: Usa Visit Visa by overlord77: 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
chloe7:
type 100dollarbills in the search box and click on his posts, you will see his interview transcript and all

Thanks, finally got it. Anyway, mine is slightly different as am going alone, my wife will be busy that period and it's just for two weeks, just to help out with wedding and then a lil shopping n back. Voila!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by trendyindian: 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
Good Afternoon, 

Kindly help me with my little issue. I applied for the US visa in March but I was denied based on the fact that I wasn't traveling with my kids 
and husband and I haven't changed my maiden name to my husbands name. right now, I want to apply with my husband and two boys in June for Christmas holiday, please do I need to change my fathers name to my husbands name. and what are the chances that my visa will be approved this time. I noticed they gave apparently all those that came with their family members. another issue is that this is our first time of travelling outside the country. Kindly enlighten me more cos it will be very painful to spend such an amount and get the denial again.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
trendyindian:
Good Afternoon, 

Kindly help me with my little issue. I applied for the US visa in March but I was denied based on the fact that I wasn't traveling with my kids 
and husband and I haven't changed my maiden name to my husbands name. right now, I want to apply with my husband and two boys in June for Christmas holiday, please do I need to change my fathers name to my husbands name. and what are the chances that my visa will be approved this time. I noticed they gave apparently all those that came with their family members. another issue is that this is our first time of travelling outside the country. Kindly enlighten me more cos it will be very painful to spend such an amount and get the denial again.

Answer below.. angry
LadyGuinivere:

whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. Its better to take time and get your visa than do a shoddy job.
You mentioned 3 issues
1. Your passport in your maiden name- Not an issue whatsoever. My passport is still in my maiden name and likewise for many other applicants here.Most probably the VO was not just satisfied you were married.
2. Lack of travel history-this will take more time and money but worth it. All of you should take a road trip to ghana. So you can have that as a plus.
3. Christmaas vacation and you de go june? And so soon after the denial? Use the extra time and do as advised in No. 2
Good luck
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
@Mr Shine you are hereby promoted to Don Shine Jackie! And I shall accordingly refer you to you as 'the Don'!
Thank You. grin grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
lol@ladyGuinivere..grin cheesy tongue
Re: Usa Visit Visa by namek2: 10:09am On Apr 13, 2015
how much is air ticket from lagos to New york?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by o2tvseries: 10:19am On Apr 13, 2015
Check airfrance.com.ng or wakanow.com, the price varies, depends on your date of travel.

namek2:
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 10:43am On Apr 13, 2015
namek2:

Lagos (LOS) To New York (JFK)
Depart: 20/04/2015====)Etihad Airways ₦136,062

Qatar Airways ₦147,474

Turkish Airlines ₦158,864

Emirates Airlines ₦168,604

wakanow
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 11:27am On Apr 13, 2015
namek2:

namek2:

Lagos (LOS) To New York (JFK)
Depart: 20/04/2015====)Etihad Airways ₦136,062

Qatar Airways ₦147,474

Turkish Airlines ₦158,864

Emirates Airlines ₦168,604

wakanow
Re: Usa Visit Visa by holluwai(m): 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
@house

I was denied visa in 2013 at the Lagos embassy twice and both occasions were based on conference grounds. Now I'm considering trying again by May/June and I'm certainly trying on the same grounds of conference.

The last interviews I had were conducted by VO who barely granted visas to applicants on that day, I went with a group and a few of is were granted the visa when we all carried the same documents.

I just need a little advice/help from the pros in the house, thanks!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by worry357: 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
holluwai:
@house

I was denied visa in 2013 at the Lagos embassy twice and both occasions were based on conference grounds. Now I'm considering trying again by May/June and I'm certainly trying on the same grounds of conference.
The last interviews I had were conducted by VO who barely granted visas to applicants on that day, I went with a group and a few of is were granted the visa when we all carried the same documents.
I just need a little advice/help from the pros in the house, thanks!

Make very very sure that your strong ties to return home are ok, and that your finances are sound.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by holluwai(m): 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Thank you. I do have a quick question, that same year I joined a new media company(Changed my job) I am going to effect that change in my profile, I hope that won't be a problem?

worry357:

Make very very sure that your strong ties to return home are ok, and that your finances are sound.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by namek2: 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
share the transcript of ur 2 inteview which u had in 2013 or any if can remember base on that ur comference,let the gurus in the house rectify ur problm of visa denial,,that is why it is very important to share trancript wether approved or not,,so that guru here will correct the mistake that might lead to ur visa denial,u have change or u did change ur company cannot help u ur transcript will help you most so share it,teeboy,prof chloe,ladyG all are here to guild you
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bugativeron: 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
I got denied US visa sometimes last week, however, I did hotel booking through booking.com. My account was not supposed to be debited since the booking was opened till August. I was shocked to find out that my account was debited with 16k some days after the booking. Even when I did cancellation charges was put at zero.

How can I get back my money?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by IdrisAdebiye: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
bugativeron:
I got denied US visa sometimes last week, however, I did hotel booking through booking.com. My account was not supposed to be debited since the booking was opened till August. I was shocked to find out that my account was debited with 16k some days after the booking. Even when I did cancellation charges was put at zero.

How can I get back my money?

So sorry. Please send them a mail asap.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bugativeron: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
IdrisAdebiye:

So sorry. Please send them a mail asap.

Thanks
I just got a mail back from Booking.com that they are aware of my case and they are working on refund. Can you Imaging, Visa I didn't get I will also now lose my money, double palaver for deady body.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by namek2: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
@bugiva why did they denied you,can u share ur interview transcript here,,where did u did ur interview?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bugativeron: 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
namek2:
@bugiva why did they denied you,can u share ur interview transcript here,,where did u did ur interview?

well i dont want to talk about it for now because i was shocked. but i will at a later time.

thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sorry Bugatti. Take your time.
As for booking.com. They have done it to me as well. Call them. Their nos is on the website. Also send them an email and highlight their terms and conditions which says zero charge bla bla bla. They will initiate the refund and you'l get it within 7 days
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bugativeron: 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
As for booking.com. They have done it to me as well. Call them. Their nos is on the website. Also send them an email and highlight their terms and conditions which says zero charge bla bla bla. They will initiate the refund and you'l get it within 7 days

Thanks i sent mail since yesterday and they responded.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bugativeron: 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Here goes my interview;
I was in High spirit because me & wify careless except for our monies. So it wasn't a do or die for us.

We got to the counter, she was a young lady,

I greeted she barely answered,

VO- Place your left fingers on the scanner, I did
VO- To my wife place your finger on the scanner, she did
VO- Why are you travelling
Me- It is our tenth year wedding anniversary and we wont to go celebrate
VO- Who is sponsoring?
Me- I am sponsoring
VO- Where Do you work
Me- XXXXX telco
VO- What do you
ME- I am sales man, but regional manager to be specific
VO- How much do you earn monthly
ME-666,000 gross monthly income
VO- To wify, what do you do?
Wify- I am a civil servant with FG
VO-What do you do,
Wify- Inspectorate officer
VO- How much do you earn
Wify- 125k monthly gross
VO- Why las vegas
Me- Since it is our tenth year wedding anniversary in August we just want to go catch our fun alone
VO- have you ever traveled as a family before on vacation
ME- Yes with our children to Nairobi in 2013
ME- Pull out a family pix showing the children with us.
VO- was quiet for some time while typing and was speaking with someone for some seconds, then she looked up and said sorry I wont be able to grant your visa now, kindly apply some other time.

Me & Wify- thank yo and bye
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bugativeron: 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
Now I need to think of another country that will be okay and romantic enough for us as per the 10th anniversary, but not any African country, I have seen them from SA suncity to Victoria falls to great migration in Nairobi, now I need to go beyond Africa.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by holluwai(m): 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
namek2:
share the transcript of ur 2 inteview which u had in 2013 or any if can remember base on that ur comference,let the gurus in the house rectify ur problm of visa denial,,that is why it is very important to share trancript wether approved or not,,so that guru here will correct the mistake that might lead to ur visa denial,u have change or u did change ur company cannot help u ur transcript will help you most so share it,teeboy,prof chloe,ladyG all are here to guild you

holluwai:
He actually asked me just 5 questions and virtually all through he looked at the computer and typed. Like I said he wasnt friendly at all and never gave me a chance likewise others(If you know Kaha,a nigerian artist...he was also interviewed by this guy and he also denied him too). My personal profile is good,married with a child,my salary runs into 6 digits and I work with a reputable parastatal.

The interview,

I: Hello
CO: Can I have your passport and confirmation papers( I handed them over,he didnt respond to me greeting him)
CO:Why are you going to the US?
I: I am basically going to attened a conference.
CO:Where is the conference?
I:Boston...
CO: What do you do?
I: I am a ....
CO:How much is your income?
I: I told him(then he looked at me)
C0: Have you visited somewhere outside the country?
I: No

Then he handed me the paper and said the not eligble line.

Thats he, a few others I met there that didnt have travel experiences were approved of thier visas so I dont believe thats a reason for him to deny me because there is always a first time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.